>log into Netflix
>Search all of my favorite films and Shows
>Nothing
>Search all of the shows and films I want to watch
>Nothing
fuck that shit

lrn2instantwatcher

wait you actually browse on the main netflix site?!?!?!

haha !!!!

>Search Cred Forums meme shows and capekinos
>find it

boo-hoo for you faggot

>Favorite movie/show gets on netflix
>Cred Forums turns it to a meme

Thanks for ruining No Country for Old Men and There Will be Blood, fucking fags.

Maybe you have shit taste.

>Not having your own pirated media library that you watch in Kodi

YGSIU

Two memes. Now fuck off!

>Kodi
Off yourself.

Turbopleb detected.

You don't search for things on Netflix, you find things.

If you weren't such a pathetic normie you would know this.

BUT I WANT TO WATCH THE THINGS I'VE WATCHED BEFORE

My sentiments are growing increasingly similar, I just don't want Always Sunny, Frasier, Breaking Bad and Wakfu to take up my remaining hard drive space. Guess I should invest in another one because I am sick of paying for them to remove good things in favor of mermaid shows and Dr Doolitle 4.

>Netflix
>Calls other people normies
kys, just wanted to see if it some of the shit I like

It's the unfortunate future we're heading for. As Netflix focuses more and more on their original programming, we're getting less licensed back catalog stuff. Compare the Netflix library today to it from just a few years ago and you'd be astounded how much less stuff is on there now.

>Let's all embrace streaming!
>Never mind that 4K Netflix has a far lower bitrate than even a 1080p blu ray and of course lacks all special features
Is this the first time technology has actually gone backwards in terms of quality?

Stop liking nothing but normalfag shit then.

Can anyone tell me how to make it default to hd? I tried settings and all it did is make it start at 480p I can wait an extra minute netflixs stop trying to make me watch in a shit quality

>First time
>What is vinyl to cd

This was not worthy of a thread

Stop posting now

>It's an "audiophile" pretends to know what the fuck he's talking about
Go back to buying overpriced wires.

>falling for the netflix meme

you did this to yourself

John Ford, Kurosawa, and Tarkovsky films are eon Netflix but nobody memes those

Ctrl+Alt+Shift+S then choose one of the last two video bitrates

i do this every week

there's never anything i care enough about to bother watching

I'm convinced no one actually watches more than 1 or 2 things on netflix at a time.

I wouldn't be surprised if a large part of their business model is based on people never bothering to cancel their subscriptions.

>implying I pay for music
Nah, all of my music is on my computer
But vinyl does sound way better.
If you'd realize how vinyl and cd work, you'd realize why

>Tarkovsky
OP here
Two of the first ones I searched were Stalker and Solaris, both not there

Ah, you are just a complete and total troll. This is the last post you get out of me. Pretending vinyl is literally a meme made up in the last few years with zero proof and in fact piles of basic counter evidence, which is doubly hilarious because vinyl records being made today are not sourced from the original masters, but just from CDs!

I thought I did that in settings? Is this a different thing I always have to pause for 1 second before it goes he and it stays hd the whole video

Enjoy music with everything below 75hz mastered out to avoid breaking the vinyl presses.

Don't talk like you know shit, you stupid fucking hipster who doesn't support his favorite artists.

>because vinyl records being made today are not sourced from the original masters, but just from CDs!
Yeah, that's why I don't buy vinyl, I'm not a dumbo hipster