Name a more sympathetic villain

Name a more sympathetic villain

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IZpll4JDPGo
youtube.com/watch?v=ub6IsYGUd_c
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtube.com/watch?v=IZpll4JDPGo

i just want to hug her

I can't recall what happened to him. I know he got sent to prison for years because of Nolte but did it turn out he wasn't guilty or something? Because if he was guilty he's not sympathetic at all.

>literal child rapist
>sympathetic
Uhh... What?

He was guilty. Nolte found some evidence which would've made him seem less guilty to the jury (someone said the girl he raped was sleeping around with many men), but Nolte buried it to make sure DeNio got convicted. Kind of fucked for a defense attorney to do - but understandable because De Niro raped and beat this kid almost to death.

Not sure what OP is getting at - especially because De Niro later proves himself to still be a murderous rapist.

He is what Nolte made him

>sympathetic villain
Do you mean someone we empathize with?
youtube.com/watch?v=ub6IsYGUd_c

He stopped being sympathetic when he bit into that girl

>inb4 muh hatred of women

Also, reminder: he was guilty of the crime he went to jail for. He was pissed that his lawyer didn't take advantage of a loophole to let him walk free as a rapist

I dont get why this is so wrong. Everyone else was laughing

Not like a spaz tho

>convinces juliette lewis he's a good guy
>next scene all hell has broken loose and there was no point in spending 15 minutes on that scene

ezpz

This guy, classic meme as well.

Next time try watching the film without glancing at your phone every 2 seconds. Fucking millennial.

I wonder if he was putting a show for the camera or did he really find it that funny?

he did literally nothing wrong