"Oh, I get it, this has happened before. It's because I forgot to bring cash, right?"

"Oh, I get it, this has happened before. It's because I forgot to bring cash, right?"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y90cC4qPgq4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Mods please ban these stupid fucking threads

'if by that you mean magical castle... maybe'

why is this a thing
why was this ever a thing

/cel/ when

Damn Jonah, you are a month late on this one, but you really fucking slammed her with this one.

>THE JERK STORE CALLED

I live in europe so I don't care about the fact that he's american, and I don't like jews but that has nothing to do with this.

Nowadays women are encouraged to be such whores that this french slit should be applauded for telling all these people she wants to have threesome with 2 famous actors. MUSLIMS WERE RIGHT, WOMEN SHOULD WEAR BURKAS AND SHUT THE FUCK UP.

'do i really have to prove all women are sheer whores, or are you gonna shut up like a good little demon at your own pace?'

how's he holding up? is he still a serious actor?

>I know... 22 jump street was really stupid. I deserve to be fucked in the arse. Thanks woman!

he's still making threads looking for the right comeback

>can't just ignore threads
>has to ruin everyone else's fun

Hello tumblr

Helping Jonah come up with a good response is my favourite new meme

He's right though these threads are just as autistic a chloe threads

>onah is making these threads
>jonah shows these threads to brad and leo thinking they'll sympathize with him but they just laugh and tell him to leave

Hang in there, you'll come up with one someday

No, but don't you guys see the cleverness in the OP response? I don't think you guys get it, because no one has commented on it. He implied she's a hooker! What's she gonna say to that? She's finished!

Her apology was actually pretty well thought out tbqh

Can someone post all the responses so far?

Because I heard one a week ago that was actually very clever.
Only one mind you, most of these are shit.

idiots

>"I thought you wouldn't mind me saying on national television that I find you unattractive, but you did."

8/10

Pretty good hilling.

>"Well you're just a fucking bitch aren't you"

And then walk off the set

/thread

>Now why would you do that? Why would you do that? Wait a second, come here. What's so funny about that? It's ridiculous. You like doing mean things to people? That's incredibly rude. I'm here giving you an interview, answering your questions, and you go and do something really nasty. You're a jerk.

So now that the dust has settled I think we can collectively agree that what she said does NOT qualify as "banter" right? Just stating a fact here, I have no sympathy for Jonah. I am not Jonah Hill.

Get over it you tedious cunts. She mocked him and there's nothing you can do about it.

this is probably the best thing he could have done. subtly convey that he was truly hurt by the "joke" without trying to make any snarky comeback. he would be rolling in brand new pity pussy.

well we both have something in common. I can also swallow a meaty foot long without it touching the sides.

>Yeah, I wouldn't want to sleep with me either.

I really don't like this "meme" you'd like to force. It's fucking shit.

Check these doubles by the way.

"Uh, I'm gay, so..."

You're shit.

"Hahahaha, nice one! :) Ok, next question please :)"

It's fucking ridiculous how much Cred Forums gives a shit about this. I guarantee you if it was a male host there wouldn't be this much fuss.

No shit, retard.

Well yeah, we're salty because he (and by extension Cred Forums) got rekt by a cute girl.

You realize these threads aren ironic, right? I mean, you are aware we aren't actually trying to come up with a comeback for Jonah to use a month later?

>are ironic

Has it really been a month?
What the fuck is happening?

you have autism

Some still are buddy, some still are
she was too mean ;_;

Wait did this actually happen?
I thought it was just a meme.

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SOMEONE POST A LINK OR SOMETHING REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Fuck off normie

youtube.com/watch?v=Y90cC4qPgq4

here you go my new friend

>there are retards who don't understand the meme

*stares icily at host until crowd's laughter stops*
>"Who do you think you are? I am worth $30 million. Can you even imagine what having that much money is like? Is that even conceivable in your tiny brain? How much are you worth? Oh what's that, not even $1 million? Do you think you get to talk to me like that? Well think again. My face is currently carrying the conviction of a mature adult laughing as he plays with the emotions of an unknown french comedian. A nobody. You think you can phase me? Even the very thought is ridiculous. I could crush you with a single phone call if only I could be bothered. That's how little you mean to me. I'm planning on having my agent make a copy of this interview so that me and my rich and famous friends can rewatch it as we drink our expensive wine. We're gonna rewatch it as many times as we please so that it can bring us endless laughs. Not that you would understand what having friends is like. It occurs to me that in years time when you've hit rock-bottom because of your actions today that I'll have no way of seeing you writhe in pain. While upsetting, I'll get over it. This interview is over.
*violently rips off lav mic*

That's how it's done.

"I dont think brad will gor for it tho, he doesnt like french whores"

Say that to my face puny man

Nice someone saved my copy pasta. Let's me know that I'm doing something right :)

"I like your fantasy because im really scared of STDs, so i would want to leave too"

Actually not bad.

Sounds like you're jealous you don't get laid brah

This is the funniest thing in Cred Forums right now because the whole event passed already but these threads still keep popping up steadily.

>tfw you have one opportunity with a time machine
>tfw you choose to save Jonah

>oh yeah? Well your Subway sucks!

>Don't mess with the bull young woman, or you'll get the horns

what's the disgusted mexican meme called?