Do you think they ever encounter nudist races?

Do you think they ever encounter nudist races?

Isnt it weird that all the aliens in the galaxy all adapted to be dependent on clothes instead of being able to withstand their environment?

The Federation claims to be tolerant of every culture, so would they act like its totally normal as they have aliens walking around with their dicks flopping around and sitting their naked dirty assholes on their chairs?

Or what if they didnt have genitals where everyone else does. what if there was like an alien races with dicks on their heads or something , or in their hands and the aliens have sex via handshakes?

Would they just stare at their dick hands the whole time?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymotion.com/video/x3uir5_extras-patrick-stewart-ricky-gervai_shortfilms
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I believe the Betazoids are nudists, they just wear clothes around other races so they don't make them uncomfortable

>Sex via handshake
I swear this actually happened in an episode.
I thought that was only at weddings.

That planet that decided to give wesley an on the spot death sentence for stepping on some flowers were practically nude. I think gene even wanted them to be originally or something.

It's canon that all the humanoids are the result of an earlier species fucking about in the galaxy

im 8 eps into star trek enterprise

i dont see whats so bad about it.. yet

>The Federation claims to be tolerant of every culture
In reality the Enterprise crew acts smug and superior all the time. They're actually a bunch of assholes.

>I thought that was only at weddings
Oh yeah, you're right

But I remember it make think that if they go nude for weddings, what else do they go nude for? One could make the assumption that nudity isn't a big deal on Betazed

>its an alien race where literally everyone has the same hairstyle episode

*it made me think*

They never really show the crew super uncomfortable with a species

because muh cultural relativism has to make everyone look good

Like sure, the Klingons are barbarians and they have shit like the planet where you get the death sentence for stepping on grass

but there are no planets like where the women are kept chained up and raped and have no rights.

How much would they tolerate that

>Its an alien race where they pick dog shit up off the ground and stuff in in their dumb hair

The Kazon where the worst looking trek race, they where fucking gross and I wanted them off the screen

No, true enough its probably not the same cultural taboo. But I think nudity had specific significance of "nothing is hidden between us" at weddings.

There's quite alot of full suit alien races they encounter that don't wear clothes.

There's a full nudist colony episode in Stargate SG1 as i recall.

Ferengi females all go completely naked at all times, at least until their culture collapsed after a hyperliberal compromised their government and destroyed their society.

Did we ever see a ferengi female?

Two. One is Quark's mother, and she appears clothed, because she is the liberal who ultimately destroyed their society. We also see a female disguising herself as a male because she wants to work in business instead of being property.

Quarks mother

i think

Quark's Mother.
She refused to be unclothed and wanted to make profit like any Ferengi.
If by destroyed their society you mean doubled their income overnight, sure.

>making a quick buck is worth destabilizing your entire culture and inviting your own downfall

The Romans thought that too.

isnt it odd that all aliens are humanoid (not counting sentient, static fields/clouds * timeDelta.Time)

TNG had an episode or even a two parter about it. Turns all the humanoid aliens come from an ancient ayylien society

>it's an alien race is introduced to the Third Reich and comes to believe Hitler was right episode

Jaylah should've been a nudist.

If you remember the last 2nd to last DS9 episode the Nagus and Quark/Roms mom put in a bunch of taxes and social programs before the Nagus retired and elected Rom as the new grand Nagus.

Every changeling Founder was nude at all times including Odo. When somebody grabbed Odo's arm they were probably grabbing his changeling dick.

not all just most because shits easier that way in so many ways

Great ep

Which is bad because....?

Do you think Odo ever just turned himself into a giant penis? Thats what I would do if I was Odo.

Also Ferengi women were originally required to be nude at all times but they also weren't allowed off Ferenginar or to interact with non family

Sexy nudist Species 8472

Seven Sexes

Friendly reminder that Gul Dukat has a micro penis and Bashir's genetically enhanced manhood is porportioned exactly to the Fibonacci sequence so that the ratio of the tip to shaft to balls forms a perfect natalius.

Totally would desu

You totally couldn't because

I think they have a casual attitude towards nudity because everyone's inside everyone's mind all the ding dong time.

A pair of free hanging tits doesn't hold much taboo when I can see them getting suckled by her husband just by being around her.

A whole race of NTR fetishists. Think about it.

What the fuck made the Tholians then.

The episode just said that all humanoid species have the same common ancestor. Other species still developed with their own quirks like pics related

It never gets worse, it only gets better.

Except for These are the Voyages... but its not terrible.

>what if there was like an alien races with dicks on their heads or something , or in their hands and the aliens have sex via handshakes?
Species are unlikely to evolve with genitals that are exposed in such an obvious manner as they'd be a prime target for predators. It's not a coincidence that basically all life on Earth has the ability to cover their genitals, either with a limb, or tail, or by curling up.

dailymotion.com/video/x3uir5_extras-patrick-stewart-ricky-gervai_shortfilms

picard acts all yeah ewww fucking gross lwaxana troi errghhh hideous old bag of cunt but irl his lateral sensors were in array when he caught a whiff of that betazoid box

What if there was an alien race that look identical to Waffen SS? And they walked around Sieg Heiling everyone?

There was.

Rom's is a huge mama's boy and any big decision is effectively made by his mom.