Will this be better than BvS ?

Will this be better than BvS ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=38Cy_Qlh7VM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Cred Forums will love any movie about an autist, especially if it's an action hero autist.

ah I hoped this would be good. oh well still gonna see it

oh so there;s a twist. fuck you leah.

>I pay attention to Rotten Tomatoes
Batman v Superman was an 8/10 ultimate cut obviously not the car crash other version

That review isn't real. I deny reality.

>I pay attention to Rotten Tomatoes
this

>muh distractions

Should have posted Ghostbusters-score you dolt

TFA is infinitely better than BvS

BvS should be 20% at MOST.

What's that? Company wars?

>TFA is infinitely better than BvS

>It was Shnoke. He sheduced our shon.

>Restructured.

what is this.

>Rotten Tomatoes

It's a fan cut that moves the firing of the Death Star 3 to after Han dies.
That's all it changes.

The movie is still an unholy heap of garbage, but the ending goes from a 1/10 to a 2/10.

TFS is a little too high, but BvS deserves the low score given the inept editing, godawful CG, atrocious acting from some of the cast, unfocused and listless story.
The UC is better, but it's still far from a well crafted movie, while TFS's only major failings lie in the unoriginal nature of the plot.

jesus
>CW
>98%

you can shit on BvS all you want since is not good... but CW was pretty shit too

>while TFS's only major failings lie in the unoriginal nature of the plot.
see
We see in this scene alone that
1. Leia can no longer act or move her face muscles
2. they gave an objectively(!) bad name to the big bad
3. Ford and Fisher are both forced to say "our son" a billion times because they feel the need to save the namedrop til the end but were too lazy too write around it organically

The movie was a wreck.

I thought RT score was most important measurment to determine quality of movie on Cred Forums ?

it wasnt no 98% thats for sure. You need only compare the likes of The Dark Knight to it to see is ranks in but isn't nearly as good. maybe 90% but more likely 85. and BvS should be 45 or 50 really.

>Leia can no longer act or move her face muscles
well they couldn't exactly un-cocaine her.

>they gave an objectively(!) bad name to the big bad
Star wars names have always been bad.
t. Elan Sleazebaggano

>ignores the last point, which is the most damning

hi JJ

Why are critics so obsessed with shitting on Batman V Superman and it's related movies?

Meme culture has congealed societies brains into one thoughtless unit.

>saying "our son" is the worst thing about the film
uhh...

really, REALLY deep Disney psi-ops. You know where most of their profits are going? Paying off critics and manipulating the film market, paying criminals in China to break into studios and vandalize their work. Read the news, it's all them.

But why? I think they know better, they know better than us. They know that there's still time to profit, but the crash is ahead of us, and if they don't manage to sink enough competition and steer clear we are all going down together.

>I make reductive statements on the internet

Because they are bad you retard

>Think metaphorically. The war between fans of DC Comics and Marvel Comics is almost as vicious as that between Republicans and Democrats. The current controversy over Suicide Squad — Marvel kids are going on the Internet to attack any proposed DC narrative, with the intention of dooming its box-office prospects — makes a useful analogy to the fracas in our political arena. It looks as if the two sides will never get together. Both parties need to see what they have in common, and to work to understand the precariousness of our shared history and future, instead of turning difference of opinion, style, and “tone” into hostility. Suicide Squad (aptly named, considering America’s current self-destructive divisions) takes that battle further by dramatizing — fantasizing — the unification that even the president has given up on.

>But the Marvel kids aren’t railing against DC because Suicide Squad gets the genre wrong; they object to the opposition’s very existence — and to its ideology.

>Yes, even comic-book franchises promote ideology. This may come as a shock to consumers still stuck on the idea that Hollywood wants to entertain more than indoctrinate. Even normally sophisticated folks who are unschooled in recognizing hegemony or realizing how the culture system functions today prove susceptible to the lure of apparently innocuous entertainment. They hold onto adolescent consumerist gullibility, and this is the ideology that Suicide Squad’s producer, Zack Snyder, is up against.

This one made me laugh.

Really though, why aren't autists allowed to have their own action hero? The deaf have Hawkeye, and the impotent get Captain America.

They already had The Driver

Smart nigga.

Where the hell do you read a 98?

>Director: Gavin O'Connor
Got me worried for a second there if Batfleck's losing his touch as director

> Variety - 2 hours ago
> While audiences wait for Ben Affleck's Batman movie, this unusual thriller is just

What did they mean by this?

>White casting movie
>reeeeeeeeee - 10% rating, fuck you white males we the beta males will teach that the (((minority))) races are superior, and for minority is black casting.

Everytime, fuck internet ratings

Because they suck?

Metascore is always more relevant and balanced. The negative reviews are mainly political, complaining that the movie is an alt-right male power fantasy.

so this is Unsheathes Katana: The Movie?

CW is too high (but not by a lot), the thing I'm actually most offended by is Apocalypse being at 51, it should be at BvS's level or lower.

Apocalypse wasn't as bad as BvS. Still quite bad tho

This is the fundamental problem with BvS regardless of what your feelings on nedwriter1 are.

youtube.com/watch?v=38Cy_Qlh7VM

>Hardcore Henry
>Pandorum
>Ben-Hurr 2016

No views for you, sorry.

Apparently it's more along the lines of
*appears on farm field behind you

[non-nonsensical, emotionless pro quip] ex: "Your form 13b needs a signature"

*blows head off with anti-aircraft rifle

>blows head off with anti-aircraft rifle
fug
I was gonna watch it, too.

I don't agree with nerdwriter1 always but he is right here

>listing movies off

???

also Pandorum was decent B-movie schlock

Because it was one of the most financially successful, objectively bad movies since Transformers 3. It literally tarnished the names of any cast and crew involved except maybe Amy Adams and Laurence Fishburne.

>objectively

Umm... All those examples has narratives and carries story, it's not just "moment". And he is very good at cherry-picking steady scenes from the movie.
Why do you guys keep bringing that pretentious faggot again and again?
I guess you are also RLM fans.

ben didn't direct or write it so i don't care he has never made a bad movie

>also Pandorum was decent B-movie schlock

Yes, as in anyone objectively looking at the movie will understand it's a tonal and narrative mess. Anyone not blinded by corporate loyalty or an underage nonconformist crusade.

But RLM liked BvS, even if they didn't do a full review of it.

If you're going to dislike something, at least have spent some time understanding what that something is. I've watched all their Plinket reviews, and the only one that makes a good point is part 1/7 for TPM.

Aktually, Pandorum doesn't even make r/Movies "top 25 critically misunderstood films" list like Constantine and King Kong.

They just think it's a bad "Alien meets Firefly reavers" knockoff.

>objectively

Nice try, plebbit.

2.5/4->rotten
2.5/4->fresh
Are they even trying anymore

What the fuck?
I didn't notice that.

>its barely functional as a movie -> i liked it
>its barely functional as a movie -> I didn't like it

the critics determine if their review is rotten or fresh.

Makes no sense.
But thanks for Correcting The Record.

Better a collection of great moments than a bunch of generic scenese like marvel's formula movie

>gavin o'connor
>affleck
>rat
>the guy from the walking dead
its guaranteed even worse

>all these buttmad dcucks

they're right though
suicide squad was fucking garbage

BvS was like watching an 8 year old play with action figures. The plot was as simple as cartoons get, no matter how many bizzare contrivances the script doctors threw in.

This. The only good part was the dream sequence. That's what the movie should have been.

What does this movie have to do with DC or Batman?

Various hacks are attempting to kill Alharmabaffleck's career.

They've got the hot Amanda Waller in the movie, so it's not that.

Eventually the RT score will go up, maybe around 40-50% The audience score will be significantly higher.

soon he will have his vengeance

Your opinion is the most important measurement to determine quality of a movie.

Delet this

But RT loves the films he directs
you do know that he has directed films, right??

>brobabiez
wow