Imagine being the xenomorph in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Sigourney Weaver, you fuckin' fine...

Imagine being the xenomorph in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Sigourney Weaver, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with white panties and gross flat ass. I would totally impregnate you, both my character and the real animatronic me." when all it really wants to do is lay eggs in another 16 year old in its dressing room. Like seriously imagine having to be the xenomorph and not only hide in that ship while Sigourney Weaver flaunts her flat ass in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing her legs going directly into her back, and just sit there, take after take, hour after hour, while she works it. Not only having to tolerate her disgusting fucking gluteus minimus visage but her haughty attitude as everyone on set tells her she's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, SIGOURNEY WEAVER GOT A BOOTY LIKE THAT?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch her strut around in her disgusting granny panties; never before have you seen legs directly connect into someones spine before, no ass, no hips, you didn't even know that existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of colonists and later alleged space marines for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of LV-426. You've never seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's trickling down from her lower back to her knee caps as she shakes her ass to writhe it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to hide there and revel in her "voluptuous (for that is what she calls herself)" ass, the ass she worked so hard for with personal trainers in the previous months. And then the director calls for another take, and you know you could eviscerate every single person in this room before the studio security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're a fucking xenomorph. You're not going to lose your galactical conquest over this. Just bear it. Hide both mouths and bear it.

>and the real animatronic me.
stopped reading there. the alien was a nigger in a suit.

try again.

reminder that they literally found him in a pub and asked him to fuck ripley.

Did they bang?

I remember jerking off to that part once, so...

every time

She's pretty hot from the front. They made the mistake of showing her backside though and that literal negative ass is a reasonable turn off.

>pussy was phat

>once

there was a better pose

>2016
>Still no version of this movie with cgi added Ripley booty

It was the 70's and asses didn't get hella fat until the mid 90's

>Al Bundy: I like Connie Mack, too, but neither one have any place in this conversation. Now, for the perfect woman. Let's start out with the legs.
>E.J.: Catherine Bach.
>RUSS: I'd say Tina Turner.
>AL: Nah, a little too muscular for me. _____Jamie Lee Curtis.______
> The others "aaah" in agreement.

I M A G I N E

also
>BARNEY Okay, now let's talk tush.
>E.J. Sigourney Weaver.
>RUSS(black guy) [shaking his head] No, no. Monster touched it.
S M H
X E N O M O R P H E D

It's called muff you virgin

You just went full meme nigga. You memed so hard hard no one can even comprehend what you're saying.

>OK Sigourney, I'm gonna need you to get hot and sweatys and strip down to these microscopic panties for the next scene.
>er...ok, but what's my motivation?
>Uuuuumm, Ripley got all hot and sweaty running around getting the cat and letting Parker and Lambert die, so now she needs to get ready for hypersleep
>oh
>alright now bend over so I can revel in the delicious musk

I meant to make my own thread about this but ill just ask here..

whats the xenomorphs problem anyway? like whatre they so pissed about?

They don't have a problem, they're just surviving.

they sound like black people when you say it like that. but no dude i mean why do they attack rather than make peace? they are unquestionably hostile.

>perfection
except for the bush

are there any shots where SW's ass looks actually good? googling it always gives the flat ass pic from alien

Not ass, but made me diamonds

>massive bush

>except for the bush

>except for the bush

kys

Her back is arched up. If she was bending it down and sticking her ass out it would look a little more round and appealing.

The 80s truly were a better time.

>except for the bush
That's the best part.

Party in the front, Pavement in the back

P U B E S
U
B
E
S

I wanna lick that tummy

Genuinely looks like a milf I am banging in this.

pics or it didn't happen

Bump