Quarry

Why is no one watching this show? It's fantastic.
They even put out the first episode for free on Youtube and it only has 8000 views, and it's been there over a month now... it's just sad honestly.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NpGH_rN7qA4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

what is it about
who is in it

Grabbed the first episode, clicked through it, noticed the stale, cheap photography and shit tier sex scene and deemed it not worth time.

Nam vet who may or may not have been involved in a massacre comes home and is forced to work as a hitman to pay off a debt.

It's a show about a guy who comes back from Vietnam, accused of committing some war crime (killing Vietnamese civilians / children) and how unwelcome he is. He eventually gets offered money to be a contract killer, which he declines... without giving too much away it's a really great show.

youtube.com/watch?v=NpGH_rN7qA4

Maybe you should give it a chance, I thought it was excellent and each episode improves upon the last.

Nah, I'm watching through Seinfeld for the first time and every episode is 8+ so far, I'm not dropping this until I'm done with it.

> watching Seinfeld for the first time.

How old are you?

Am I the only one distracted by that tumor on his forehead?

Tumor head guy is going to be the douche boyfriend to aunt May in the new Spider-Man.

Hey, me too! We should tie our dicks together

I was wondering what that bump was

Best show of the year easily

I don't expect any of you plebs to watch anything good, to be honest.

Most of them are watching plebeian garbage like Big Brother, or capeshit.

I don't know why HBO doesn't just roll their Cinemax shows into HBO's lineup. Everything on Cinemax is gold while the only thing HBO has is Game of Plebs.

Enjoyed the first episode, second I kept finding myself bored/distracted, barely got through the third, dropped in the middle of watching the fourth. Something about it just doesn't sit with me. Every character just seems to already be who they are if that makes sense.

Not really, explain?

I feel the opposite, I just found out about this show yesterday and I dropped everything to watch it, just now finishing up episode 4 and I think it's a great show.

I had no idea HBO owned Cinemax. I agree though, it's a very high quality tv show and it doesn't get the viewers it deserves, if it were on HBO no doubt it would be more successful.

i also noticed that , amm not gay, but guy is handsome enough to handle that tumor as some experience giving fight wound(like,gook sniper hit him strait in the middle of the head while he wore "High Quality US Army Helmet That Actually does its job" ... -----------------------------kekerenjinjo :)))))

The whole point of Cinemax original programming is to dump their pulp genre TV onto a different channel so all their "prestige" shows and comedy series can be unsullied by their presence.

They're not going to start treating the Cinemax programming with any respect. Banshee was getting genuinely excellent ratings and absurd levels of critical love and HBO decided to reward them with a reduced final season and a complete change of location because they were too cheap to pay for the original town one more time.

I'm pretty sure Banshee changed town for the tax breaks or some shit.

Also it's weird because Quarry is better than most things HBO has made, it's not even pulpy like Banshee etiher.

no one cares about it because its mediocre, stale, and its all be done before, and done better

It's very good and I can't think of any TV shows that have done crime thriller as well as this show has.

>I'm pretty sure Banshee changed town for the tax breaks or some shit.

HBO manages to get the GoT engine purring like a kitten despite it being shot all over the world at all times, I think they could have figured out a deal with one fucking town for the last season of an acclaim and ratings darling.

I just hope Outcast will survive.

>I haven't watched the show so I'm going to make assumptions about it because I'm a contrarian
Go back to your GoT and Westworld general threads pleb.

I'm liking this show, I've never seen any of Cinemax's other shows like Banshee and Knick, should I watch those after?

Yeah.

Banshee is 100% pure pulp fiction though, but it's entertaining as hell if you can appreciate that

Yes. Watch Banshee and The Knick, and if you're in the mood for pure tits-and-guns schlock watch Strike Back.

i was loving it right until the end of episode 2 when i thought that slut was going to get killed , and then i watched the episode in the motel and every single line of dialogue she has made me literally rage its a pretty good show but they give every single character way to much screentime and you sort of lose focus i guess

Yeah, I love it, really fun show and tumorhead is really good as lead, in my opinion. It feels like it's building up to something good, I hope it doesn't disappoint.

agreed but i think if they're going for more than one season, might get cancelled after S1's ratings.