Shh

Shh

Aahh

If I had a time machine I would travel to logan international airport on 9/11 and ensured that Seth McFarlane wouldn't miss his flight

You sound like a real hero, with his priorities straight. Godspeed ;_;7

I was about to make this same comment.

Shut up Meg

>Imblying he wasn't in on it to avoid celebrity casualty

Dummy

This. Mark Wahlberg missed his flight that day too.

Hows it going. My son who is 3 and will be 4 in December was diagnosed with mild autism. He has a sister who is 2 and he is horrible to her. He punches, kicks, scratches, and yells at her all day. I don't know what to do neither me or my wife can stop him following through. I usually separate them as soon as I see something about to happen and he has a meltdown and acts as if we hurt him. I really wanted to see if anyone knew if there were meds for problems like this or if i should even be looking into something like that. He's only 3 and I can only imagine how he'll be as a teenager. The only people he does not disobey is my mother and her husband. I dont know what to do baka.

Everyfuckingone missed that plane lol

[noises of seth masturbating]

That was the opposite though. The terrorists made sure Mark Wahlberg missed the flight because he would have fucked them up.

It's the same reason the Senators delayed Marc Anthony outside while they were murdering Caesar

spell "icup"

Put him down

what

Hahahaha irony and repetition dude

He would have went all "Terrorist Fucking Shit" on them.

I love how Cred Forums "hates" family guy, which is better than 95% of every piece of comedy ever.

Mark Wahlberg? Yeah I know him by that name. Hell, I worked with him in Nam. Back then we called him 'Gook Gutting' Wahlberg because he never came out of a tunnel without a scalp, an ear, or covered with blood.

Most would call him insane, but that is why the green berets trained him. They saw potential. It wasn't until they learned his methods that they truly realized what a monster they created.

You see, most guys that go tunnel clearing take guns. Not Mark. No, he took knives, clubs, hatchets, sometimes nothing but his bare hands. After a few missions I got a chance to talk to him in the mess. He was wearing his blood stained hat, sunglasses, and combat fatigues, smoking a cigarette and drinking johnny walker black. It was contraband, but you NEVER told Mark what he could and couldn't do.

I asked him why he never took guns with him. He lowered is head and took a long slow draw from his hand rolled cig, pulled off his sun glasses and looked me right in the eyes, piercing my soul.

"I do it out of respect. Respect for the white race. These slant eye'd scum bags don't deserve the mercy of an American made bullet, but the slow torturous death of the hands of an American man!"

In a flash he pulled out his weathered, but razor sharp knife and stopped just short of sticking my gut. "The look in their eyes when I slip this baby into their swollen, rice filled bellies is reason enough. To see the last lights flick off in their heads as they see a real killer work."

WTF i hate sidewalks now

AL QAEDA FUCKING SHITS

what was the name of this show again

simpsons dude