aclu.org/files/assets/aclu-thewaronmarijuana-rel2.pdf
casacolumbia.org/articlefiles/575-report2010behindbars2.pdf
postandcourier.com/article/20130606/PC16/130609519
youtube.com/watch?v=3fkZUrT7t4o
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886913000470
archive.fo/MDDMt
youtube.com/watch?v=TVBJ5m3sGfk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I assume the argument will be, did they break the law?

And the answer is almost always yes.

Guilty of being black in AmeriKKKa

If I read the description right, I think their logic is that criminalizing drugs was an excuse to jail young black men, which makes no sense because even if you legalized everything these thugs wouldn't just get normal jobs and be crime free.

When is Loving coming out?
That's what I really want to see.

they all fucking did

Wtf I love America now

>Slave to Criminal with one amendment

It's almost like niggers abuse the freedom we gave them or something.

"Law" is a white privileged social construct.

I got this from a Black Lives Matter site.

>commit crime
>get jail
wtf I hate america now

The legalized public urination in New York because these uppity coons can't act like human beings in public.

half of the parents dialogue: HE WUZ BOUT TO GET HIM LIFE TOGETHER AND SHIT!!
and don't forget: HE ALWAYS WENT TO CHURCH AND SHIT! HE A GOOD BOI HE DINDU NUFFIN

This is shit that whites get away with a good portion of the time. Please stop acting so brand new.

>trespassing
Let black people case your joint, c'mon whitey, what are you racist?

>White people get away with public urination

No we don't, nigger.

This is shit that whites don't do. For instance the streets in black neighborhoods tend to be covered in garbage but the streets in white neighborhoods aren't because white people don't throw their trash out the fucking window into the street.

De Blasio is a fucking faggot. Rudy Giuliani re-elected when!?

I remember when I used to watch Jon Liebowitz they painted him out to be a fucking retard and I ate it up like the high school kid I was.

I just watched Rudy speak in Florida a few minutes ago. That nigga is based af.

The funny thing is that Rudy Giuliani's policies reduced crime because for some bizarre reason the very same people who were throwing bricks through windows of abandoned buildings, drinking malt liquor on doorsteps and pissing on the curb were ALSO overwhelmingly the people committing the assaults, rapes and murders.

Isn't that weird?

My main grievance with the doc was that it was shamefully one-sided (shocker), and it acted as if white people are impervious to the the injustices they chose to focus on. Obviously, blacks are effected disproportionately by these things, largely because they commit the crimes in an insanely disproportionate rates, but apparently that would be totally racist to mention any word of it.

There were certainly some sickening and well-documented conspiracies that were specifically designed to marginalize blacks, and the history of marginalization should be acknowledged. But the problem is that's the ONLY thing that was acknowledged. It was an obvious propaganda film that blatantly serves as an attempt to legitimize BLM.

The most interesting part of the doc was the part about the prisons being for-profit. However, I'm sure there are less biased, more detailed films about that issue that would be much more worthy of your time.

youtube.com/watch?v=V-a-HpjBwyE

This is why Pastor Manning should be made king of the black people already.

>black bodies
why do they talk like this?

Putting him in charge of certain whites probably wouldn't hurt either.

>trying to slip in trespassing and disorderly conduct with a bunch of relatively non-serious acts

Yeah spitting on the pavement or drinking beer on the sidewalk is no different than having a group of nigs culturally enrich my front yard.

It's liberal arts college arts bullshit.

No idea

I agree. We should give every black man five white women as an apology.

>Niggers

To emphasize that the mindset behind the oppressive behaviors is rooted in objectification: you can treat people like things when you're thinking of them strictly as a body rather than as a person.

But then this shithead in his book says he sat on his roof smoking a joint and watched the World Trade Center collapse and felt cold indifference for the deaths of the NYPD and FDNY members who could break his black body at will

Isn't he dehumanizing them?

But you cannot reverse this objectification by trying to turn it into an object of worship. The removal of the victory over the ego-identity is essential to expression of pure will to power.

Isn't it more racist to imply that blacks are all drug-dealers/users?

Are they not doing a similar thing when they talk like this? Pretending a wide swath of the human race is a set of objects binned by a physical characteristic?

>worships the black body
Why is that a positive thing? Why should any colour body be worshipped? What the fuck?

DESIGNATED PISSING AVENUES?

No. It's racist to imply that being a drug dealer or user is bad because it's a critical part of the black identity.

Whoopi Goldberg used a similar argument to defend the practice of dog fighting, that "white people don't understand our culture"

You're assuming that because something is law that it is just, that punishment is necessarily the best course of action for correcting undesirable behavior, that the punishment is appropriate for the offense, and that said punishment is being doled out equally to all law breakers. None of which is the case and that's literally the entire point. Are you dense?

>drug-dealing/using
>dogfighting
>their culture
Maybe they should move to a country where that shit is legal... I'm just thinking out loud here.

The first two and the last one make some sense but as for the rest of those, fuck it, why not just add burglary and assault to that list?

No, they all innocent, jailed by the evil white police officer. Blacks either get shot while coming home from church, or jailed for literally doing nothing wrong.

Are you seriously saying a woman who claims to embrace a vision of a peaceful post-scarcity utopia also enjoys betting money on pit bulls ripping each other's throats out? What the fuck?

>Whoopi Goldberg used a similar argument to defend the practice of dog fighting

>Dog fighting isn't bad, because
Why exactly?
What was he argument for it being part of their identity?
I mean if the argument is that they need to get money somehow, I kind of get it. But I don't appreciate the implication that I should consider it part of my identity that many of the people around me consider throwing their dogs out of moving vehicles on the highway, an appropriate way to get rid of an extra mouth to feed; just because there's a lot of them.

I doubt it's "their culture" so much as it's the lower class's culture.
I haven't lived in every American town, but I find it unlikely that there would be that big of a discrepancy between blacks and whites doing this living in the same (kinds of) slums.

So basically all these activist types are incapable of feeling sympathy for people who don't look like them?

If you search for "Haitian Revolution" this is the second result after Wikipedia

It's a stirring and inspirational story that for some reason doesn't deem it worthy to mention that the final act of the revolution was for every last white man, woman and child on the island to be put to death, although the women were first given a six month rape delay

>"He's from the South, from the Deep South ... This is part of his cultural upbringing,"
>"For a lot of people, dogs are sport," Goldberg said on the show. "Instead of just saying (Vick) is a beast and he's a monster, this is a kid who comes from a culture where this is not questioned."

A lot of these movements are spearheaded by the selfish and shortsighted

This is what they're saying.

Not OP, but I'll give the doc partial credit for this. What they DIDN'T discuss was the recidivism rates being significantly higher for blacks, and they didn't even examine the severity of the crimes in terms of present-day macro-statistics.

The doc almost completely lost me when one guy said that whites have raped more blacks throughout history, and then they literally cut to a scene of Fassbender raping that chick in 12 Years a Slave. They cherry-picked the absolute fuck out of current stats and criminal cases.

It's contextual. I think the point is that our bodies are a very real corporeal presence that can be experienced, engaged with, and interpreted in a wide variety of ways just like anything else in the world that has form. The "black body" is both a physical thing, and a concept that is burdened with a ton of historical and sociopolitical baggage. Coates engages with this in using the term because it's an acknowledgment of both the simple fear of physical harm that could befall the one and only body that is his (and in essence "him"), and the larger point he's making about the willingness to use that kind of physical force against him specifically because of the blackness of that his body.

It's not inherently a derogatory concept.

Wtf, I hate Timmy now

>Haiti
Please stop mocking these people's vibrant and amazing culture. They freed themselves from their disgusting evil oppressors.

youtube.com/watch?v=s3337cj4sJQ

Repeat offenses.

Stop posting this in every fucking thread.

so you're saying that someone's jail sentence shouldn't be based on what they did, but they should get extra time just because other people who look like them did the same thing?

blacks have the highest rate of recidivism and literally 1 out of 3 black males will serve prison time in their liftime. sure, part of it is poverty and a lack of opportunities. most of it is thug culture, lack of strong male role models, and black people playing the victim card and having no self-discipline or responsibility.

poor white communities have crime, but nowhere near the amount that black "communities" do and not as much violence. of course black people are going to get longer prison sentences when they're in and out of jails and institutions their entire lifetimes and they continue to commit crimes.

If they can ban a breed of dog because it statistically commits more violence based on it's appearance, then why not?

You stupid fucking nigger, you actually triggered me with your retarded nigger thoughts

Because dogs aren't humans you dumbass

So what she's saying is not that it's acceptable, but that there should be a different approach to people in the "Deep South" doing horrible things to animals, than people doing the same in more 'civilized' places.

I kind of get her point in that. While it's not good, I suppose it's like punishing Aztecs for not being good Chrisitans.

I guess it comes down to just how much she thinks the guy's supposed to be given leeway.

>Because X aren't humans you dumbass

DON'T TAKE THE BAIT LADS

>Aztec apologist

i love the aesthetic of this photo so much. reminds me of Home Alone 1 & 2.

honestly anyone that has actually dealt with (poor) black people on a consistent basis is probably racist. it's impossible not to me. i used to be liberal and had white guilt when i lived in the suburbs and there were only a handful of black families (funnily enough one of the only black kids in my elementary school abruptly left school in the middle of the year because his parents were both busted for being drug dealers). then i moved to the city and lived close enough to the ghetto where i would have to come into contact with black people on a daily basis pretty much. once you're around them for long periods of time and see how they behave and treat other people, your opinion of the race drops dramatically. most selfish human beings i have ever encountered and very few have any idea what empathy is or have any personal responsibility whatsoever.

They're talking about astronomy:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_body

You're disingenuously defending a relatively unrelated statement by intellectualizing it. You can apply some bullshit "lens" all you want, but I think it's a bit of a stretch.

You're right, I should've been clearer.

>Aztec Empire toppled
>No more blood sacrifices
>Spanish take over
>Aztecs stuck in colonial land, try to live by the new law of the land
>Punished for eating meat and having sex without the consent of the lord

Should've just said Native American I guess, Aztec is too specific to blood sacrifices.

>Punished for eating meat at the wrong time*
I'm too tired to make a point right now.

You're ignoring the fact that most of them voluntarily converted, but didn't quite grasp all of the rules yet.

I should add that the other part of this is, I'd say, an understandable inclination to celebrate the black body given its long history of devaluation/fetishization. It's not wrong to take pride in one's body and all its physical traits. That kind of celebration of the black body is not objectification because it is simply acknowledging and extolling one part (the physical part) of a larger presence that is a complete person. That's not the same as reducing a person down to JUST a body.

Except allowing those things to perpetuate is exactly what causes crime in the first place.

People be like there ain't no cause and effect to crime when they do, public intoxication and casual disregard for any sort of decency towards your neighborhood or you neighbors is what turns "hey let's hang out around Old Man Johnson's" to "hey let's play pranks on Old Man Johnson" to "hey let's beat the shit out of Old Man Johnson and take his stuff."

Of course Pretty Miss Whitey don't get this, they look at the cop car patrolling their neighborhood and grumble at it.

>honestly anyone that has actually dealt with (poor) black people on a consistent basis is probably racist. it's impossible not to
Check this out.

If it's tl;dr just glance over it.

It's a really inspirational story.

>netflix.

If this is the garbage they are funding am gonna cancel my subscription.

They were giving me a bad vibe from their "comedians" specials.

That's not the argument for why it's quote unquote "racist" but rather that the law is unevenly applied across socioeconomic demographics. Namely, most people in jail are there for drug related offenses yet white people consume more drugs per capita than any other ethnicity. That's the argument people make fwiw hth tbqh family

Spend time around poor white folk and you'll hate them too. Stealing from friends, lying, just throwing all kinds of bullshit into their own lives over the smallest things.

When you have nothing, anything is worth fighting for.

No, I'm pretty sure that's exactly the point I'm trying to make.

I'm not from the Deep South, so I can't say for sure, but from what she said, I think she means to imply that down there what they learn about "all the rules" growing up, isn't as complete as elsewhere, so they grow up like recently converted, not really caring about everything that's in the law of the land, just going by the basics.

Again, I'm not saying it's good, I'm just saying if you try hard enough, it makes a bit of sense, and could mean that it's better to start fixing that, than acting like this one guy is the core of the problem and he specifically should be what the system concentrates on, instead of the greater issue of an entire region of the country living by different social rules.

It's not disingenuous, it's not intellectualizing, and it's not a lens, it's a fact: historically America has disproportionately displayed far less concern for the physical well-being of black people than pretty much anyone else.

legalize nigger

>People be like there ain't no cause and effect to crime when they do, public intoxication and casual disregard for any sort of decency towards your neighborhood or you neighbors is what turns "hey let's hang out around Old Man Johnson's" to "hey let's play pranks on Old Man Johnson" to "hey let's beat the shit out of Old Man Johnson and take his stuff."
so we should convict people based on futurecrime and crimethink now?

>well yes you hanging around Old Man Johnson's place was technically legal and you weren't doing anything to harm anyone, but some day it could escalate to something worse so just to be safe we'll give you 5 years right now

Isnt marihuana legal in a bunch of states anyway?.

Let me guess,theres still black criminals because reasons

Well it sure inspired me to hate niggers and white cucks.

And here's a classic.

"I wasn't raped by the black men that raped me, I was raped by the white privilege that gave them no choice."

>>Punishing people for breaking the law is racist

This is why >2016 Niggers literally don't know right from wrong.

Liberals keep telling niggers nothing they do is their own fault.

No wonder Nate Parker thinks raping that woman isn't a big deal.

>This is why >2016 Niggers literally don't know right from wrong.
>Liberals keep telling niggers nothing they do is their own fault.

The only thing this does is hurt blacks and create more black criminals who don't understand they are committing crimes...

i work as a drug addiction counselor so i spend a lot of time among poor white people and poor black people. there's just a fundamental difference between the two and it's more than just culture and upbringing. poor black people think that white people are always out to get them. they're constantly playing the victim of institutional racism and a corrupt justice system. they think i'm just part of the system that is trying to keep them down when i'm trying to help them get better and refer them to vocational training or educational grants and scholarships they almost never actually do anything to better themselves even though there are tons of programs that are specifically targeted to minorities so they can lift themselves out of their situation.

poor white people might lie and steal, but they at least treat with me some measure of respect and not suspicion. they also tend to want to better themselves even if they are having trouble following through.

They never did.

Africa is a fucking continent that still can't get rid of ritualized cannibalism

>America has disproportionately displayed far less concern for the physical well-being of black people than pretty much anyone else.
I can't argue with this, nor can I argue with your earlier statement. However, aside from the "history of marginalization" defense (which is fair, in certain regards), blacks currently don't have much of a leg to stand on when they talk about how THEY are treated by WHITES. It would just be refreshing from BLM and docs like this to face things that they're clearly averse and ashamed to face... just once.

Contrary to liberal mental gymnastics, Ignorance is never an excuse for ANY crime.

Blacks will never improve and be productive members of society until they learn to take responsibility for themselves.

Could netflix actually be more cucked than HBO, is that possible?

So white people are better at not getting caught?

cuck lvl 99

I don't know the title but once I saw some movie from 60's I guess about black sheriff. When he became sheriff his first case was to catch black rapist, when he catched rapist all blacks went apeshit on him that he is a servants of whites now and hated him

Anyone know title of this movie because after all those years it's still accurate

Well... in nigger math: 1 x 1 = 2

so maybe you don't know right from wrong

Please stop. I can't take this anymore.

Why are people so fucking stupid?

>white privilege
>in fucking Haiti

a classic

I guess he's happy now with ipads

Nah, he's in jail for rape

More like people aren't looking to catch them. If cops were shaking down the suburbs or the boardroom with the fervor that they patrol the inner city they would find just as much heinous shit going on. It's both an issue of color and class.

lmao, as if I didn't hate BLM enough as it.
>They won't let me spit on the sidewalk as I loiter and make noise those fucking racists

What a joke.

>they would find just as much heinous shit going on
Are the thousands of people murdered in the suburbs every year just buried in secret without the police ever learning of their existence while the thousands of people murdered in cities have to be left in public view because there's cement everywhere?

>Get told that multiple crimes are ok and it's not your fault
>Police of course pull you over or stop you in the street because of warrants
>Disrespect and paranoia around authority
>Pull out your gun and fire at them
>Get shot and killed
>BLM! BLM!
>More get told that it's not their fault when they torch and loot their neighborhoods and tell their children that cops will kill them on sight for no reason
>New generation grows up with multiple crimes and hatred for authority

Liberals created a cycle of oppression and violence that even die hard KKK members wouldn't be able to come up with

I'm not sure, but if I had to guess, I think you're mixing a documentary with a film.

I believe most of what you said fits with Bass Reeves.

Why, that's just quacking crazy!

>Bass Reeves

movie took place in 50-60's I guess

>I think you're mixing a documentary with a film.

Repealing of the 13th amendment when?

Murder is not the only crime, and yes, the seclusion and privacy of suburban/residential areas absolutely contributes to degree to which the crimes committed there go unnoticed.

Can't lock a girl up in your basement for ten years with no one in earshot to hear her cries for help in your inner city apartment.

Oh, thought you meant you thought the movie was made in the 50-60's not that's when it took place.

Then I'm not sure, was trying to think of Wild West movies, but that was well and over by the end of the first World War.

No idea about the movie then.

I agree, I hate poor people in general.

I don't watch netshit, but the law can be racist

I thought when they said "black bodies" they meant like bodies of people, as in a group or demographic of black people. Isn't that what they mean?

this delusion is astounding. i wonder if you'll ever realize how brainwashed you are

>People actually believe this

Selling drugs is a bigger crime than consuming drugs? What a revelation lmao

>the law can be racist
The law is objective.

>"All those black people in jail for drug offences should be let out! No one has ever been harmed or died by using drugs, its a victimless crime. No one has been harmed or died in the supposed ""drug wars"" either; they're a right-wing, conservative myth!"

>"Someone mis-gendered me on the internet?! HATE CRIME! LOCK THEM UP!!"

Legalizing pot would certainly reduce some of the drug war violence. And de-criminalizing certain non-violent drug offenses would probably be a good idea as well, as it tends to exacerbate a vicious cycle.

Neither are black people

amen brother rosa parks and mlk really had it coming, every law is fair and just, we don't make bad laws!

im a waiter so i can relate to how you feel, but how can you not recognize the external pressures of the past few centuries which have forced black culture to being what it is? also as bad as 80 percent of black tables are my black coworkers are amazing people, and among the hardest workers in the restaurant.

>the law is always right and shouldn't be questioned
>do the crime do the time

Yeah, I'm sure the hundreds of people arrested every year by Europe's thought police agree.

but they are part of a system that has been trying to keep them down for over a century, you sound pretty racist desu

I just find it weird that American cops can shoot people and get away with it.

>what is england

He wuz a good boy. He dindu nuffin.

I literally took a piss outside like half an hour ago. No one said shit except the homeless nig I was pissing on.

Professional tier bait have another (You)

for real whenever i see a big ass black ghetto table explode in my section taking up every table not even putting them together my heart drops

>do you want to put this on one tab or seperate tabs?
i dont know just figure it out
>here's your watermelon margarita with patron
ok im going to drink have then complain i cant taste the patron and get a refund
>how was the food you just ate half of
it don't taste right take it back and give me a refund
>here's my manager to talk to you about the literally hundreds of dollars of refunds that you're demanding
we didn't get all the refund for the food we ate and drinks we drank. why is your manager so racist, he does shit like this again there's going to be a problem
>here's your 704 dollar tab
ok im going to act shocked as if i had no idea how much my massive party has been ordering over the past FOUR hours. Also let me pay 720 IN CASH.

can't stand these ghetto motherfuckers, that tab put my tipout from 6 dollars to 20, so the 16 they left didn't even cover how much they added to my tip out. I paid 4 fucking dollars to serve these people for four hours until 2 in the morning. was there until 3 cleaning up there table. was supposed to leave at 11.

>Its a Cred Forumstard post with not a hint of irony
>Nothing ironic about it at all

they dont

I live in an area with equally poor whites and blacks

Blacks are far worse

that's true, they get 2 months desk duty (occasionally even being forced to take an unpaid leave of absence!) and then are sent back onto the streets

>Black republic
>shitty nightmare slum

Its like pottery

>I think their logic is that criminalizing drugs was an excuse to jail young black men

Didn't they notice that white men go to jail for that, too?

>And this, ladies and gentleman, is how a racist is born
kek

My brother used to work at a Red Lobster in Tallahassee Florida for 2 years (so you can only imagine...). Some of the stories he told me were almost unbelievable.

I'd hive him a medal for killing useless coons

I live in very poor area and white people still have decency

Blacks are animals

To be fair decriminalizing things like possession and public comsumption would be good for everyone. Not just coons.

Drunks can still get tossed in the can for disorderly conduct. Loitering is a pretty ambiguous one, in a city I find it hard to justify kicking someone from one sidewalk to another.

Spitting isn't criminal, do we live in a fucking police state?

Everything else is definitely a crime, even Loud Music. People have shit they need to do in the morning.

He is actually in jail for rape

Do you really believe that?

Do you really believe this??

this

Soros paid very well for BLM
Damn this shit spread so fast, people eat this shit like bread

Who else listens to this? Not even from America, I just love his rants about de Blasio getting elected because his son has an afro.

I think spitting should be a crime, I didnt even think that was an extreme view

I know a white guy who got caught pissing outside on a saturday night...

cops told him next time he will be put on the sex offenders register

Oh shit, 13th only applies to blacks? Nice, I can go commit crimes and not get punished, sweet.

to put it in perspective the very next day i had a family of four with two parents who were clearly 1st gen mexican immigrants, leave me 20 bucks on a 60 dollar tab. These people could barely speak english and they treat me a million times better than 10 full grown Americans.

They get a longer sentence because they have a dozen priors, not because they're black.

pretty much all of those exist to protect property owners from driving off undesirables who might hurt their business or make their neighbourhood look worse. Loitering being the biggest one and being used solely as a catchall for kicking out literally anyone you want, but there's a ton of others like "no dogs" ordinances that are enforced only when it's homeless people sitting outside, etc.

This really. Black culture has failed so hard. They simultaneously disparage and champion their criminal ways, and then act like victims when they've struck out a third time. Maybe you shouldn't have broken the law repeatedly.

>got a warning
yeah, that's called "getting away with it" retard

I think you might be the retard, look at the context of that post.

You can just spit in trashcans or in the sidewalk gutters/drains but lazy fucks just spit on whatever is next to them

>you can get put on the register for pissing in public
What the fuck is the point of the stupid fucking registry. No one I know takes it seriously. All it does is fuck your life over permanently, if you want to live anywhere that's not Buttfuck, Nebraska.

>Trespassing

Well it's all stolen land from the Indians anyway, so all of property on the continental US is invalid.

^-- White hipster defense of BLM

>They call it land of the free
>Get put on a sex offender register for watering the bushes
Top Kek.

That makes no sense. Does that mean all the old empires that held land from multiple countries still have claim over those lands today?

Wait a second, don't you burgers flay your penises for good luck?

Yes, unless they're white

Of course it makes no sense, it's an argument used by Liberals.

BUT user, THEY SELL DRUGS TO THE COMMUNITY!

wtf this house nigga been hatin on his own fuckin uncle ruckus mothafucker baka

Are you going to post a source or...?

to be fair:

>Toussaint more or less establishes Haiti as a free country, but makes the population work in the fields because, well, an economy needs people to fucking work.
>Population hates working and hates Toussaint for making them work
>French take out Toussaint and no one cares
>Dessalines is a massive assholes and slaughters literally everything from black children to white women, becomes ruler of Haiti through sheer brutality
>Independence in Haiti is never recognized and they cannot make trade agreements with any country
>No trade = no economy, Haiti becomes the shithole it is today.

Toussaint did nothing wrong and Napolean was dumb.

>England
>white

>black bodies in space absorb literal heat
>black bodies on earth absorb figurative heat

Can't make this shit up

>No one I know takes it seriously

Spotted the pedo cult leader

We're talking about a county that matters, Hewitt

top list son

What a joke

wtf i love neil degrasse tyson now

>dude they are breaking the law its their own fault lol just learn to do what cops say retard
>IF THE GUBMIT OUTLAWS MY AR 15 ASAULTY CLIPS ILL FUCKING KILL EVERY SINGLE COP THAT COMES FOR IT FROM MY COLD DEAD HANDS YOU KEK

white people

>trespassing
>legal

kek
let them fucking dream

My rottweilers dont give a fuck.

>the least black one is the prettiest
>the blackest one sraightens her hair to look more like white people
really makes you think

are you stupid or what? the second amendment is almost as important as the other amendments especially the 1st and 4th which have been deteriorating. taking away yes AR-15s would in theory speed up the process of taking away more rights.

however the problem is that theres over 100 million gun owners who didnt shoot anyone yesterday today.

and a bigger problem that theres a huge gun market and if you think outlawing something makes it never happen then i guess we should outlaw murdering or something. criminals will just be the ones ending up with assault rifles. not like that isnt what pushes the gun talk to begin with you little nigger

The right to bear arms is guaranteed by our constitution. There's no right to steal, assault, murder, and rape anywhere in our constitution.

>taking away yes AR-15s would in theory speed up the process of taking away more rights

The amendments have been changed several times already.

Maybe in France, but not in North America.

I know. But im talking about a plutocracy here with secret courts and in which your rights are violated every day

>their ancestors fought to be free and to vote and have opportunities in this country
>they fight to commit minor crimes and behave shamefully in public
lmao

>then I guess we should outlaw murdering or something

what did he mean by this?

>th-they're all violent thugs!

48% of americans are in prison for drug offenses you stupid cracker

kek

So don't do drugs. I guess that's asking a lot from people with zero impulse control though. You don't have a right to get high either by the way.

>48%
Is this accurate?

You wanna know how I can tell you're a coon?

You want to infringe upon my rights, you better get two-thirds of each of the chambers of Congress to propose an amendment or two thirds of all State legislatures to call a constitutional convention. After that you better get each state's governors to forward the proposal to their legislatures and hope that three-fourths of all of the states (38 out of 50) ratify it.

At about 3:38 to about 4:15, he starts sounding like Bubs from Homestar Runner.

This list looks like it was composed by children.

>we demand the right to drink and spit in public and play loud music whenever we want!
If a white person made this they would have to be under the age of 20 for it not to look ridiculous. Only a liberal would think it's acceptable for an adult to make "demands" like these. It shows how truly low their expectations for blacks are.

Sure.

How do black power nutcases explain the fact that the evil white man took over the world if blacks are inherently more powerful/capable?

>>Can't lock a girl up in your basement for ten years with no one in earshot to hear her cries for help in your inner city apartment.
to be fair, the basement where the Hispanic guy kept those girls was a Cleveland inner city shit hole primarily filled with niggers and similar filth.

I guess the police were too kind to the minorities in Cleveland, and look what happened. 3 pretty white girls get raped dungeoned for half a decade.

Both are animals, there is more genetic difference between rats and mice, than there is between humans and chimpanzees.

Whites were created by blacks and they tricked them. Or something.

>putting faith in which way politicians will be bribed the most that year

lol

>You stupid cracker
I-is he being serious, guys?

This. Anyone who says "b-but I spent some time around them they're actually deeeceeeent waaaah" hasn't spent time around the real poor white trash.

>look at me I'm such a cynic XD
You sound like a teenager who learned how to by cynical from TV shows. The reality is politicians go whichever way the wind is blowing in their constituency. They will never, ever take a stance that is unpopular among the people who elected them to office. Because all most of them care about is getting reelected. You don't get reelected by pissing off your voters.

This is why most of the corruption that goes on in government is at a level that the public is too ignorant of to really care vocally about it. Things like regulations and permits for operating certain kinds of businesses which were lobbied into place by large corporations as roadblocks for any startup competition. The ordinary people just notice "hey how come this large company has a virtual monopoly on all our shit around here?" but they don't realize it's because all these very minor statues and rules were passed bundled up in larger measures that made it too difficult for anyone else to move into their turf.

That's real corruption. It's not like your TV shows with fatcats in suits handing sacks of money to the oily corrupt senator.

Really wanna see what the rave reviews are about but I'm a poorfag :(
Is there anywhere else I can watch this besides Netflix?

no

4 > 2 > 1 > 3

They talk as if every nigger that has ever been arrested is a victim. Any nigger selling crack deserved everything that was coming to them

>people actually believe only black people do drugs
I know more brazenly proud and open white potheads than I even know black people. Unless they get pulled over while carrying none have been arrested.

Oh come on. I wouldn't argue it is today necessarily, but how are segregation laws, etc. not racist?

>Spit
What did he mean by this?

Imagine being responsible for this bullshit. Imagine being so deluded that you make members of your own race stupider by lying to and misleading them.

>I wouldn't argue it is today necessarily, but how are segregation laws, etc. not racist?
Okay, so you got me with the wording. It /can/ be racist if made based on race. I chimed in by meaning "not today" thanks to all sorts of Constitutional laws and shit.

So yes, it can be and was in the past. But not legally today, as I meant.

Quit online bullying me.

Sorry, no bully intended, we agree.

That's the thing with internet discussions. It's very easy for people to enter and assume a different context or misread the tone. For example I didn't give you the benefit of the doubt that you meant something less hyperbolic.

user, you need to stop being so level headed and reasonable. We're on Cred Forums. You needed to press the bully and call me a stupid faggot that should kill himself.

I come here for the memes and stay for the abuse.

I do what I want, kys fag

Fuck you, you stupid fucking cock sucker don't ever respond to me or my wife's son ever again.

Na, you're cool. Too many pricks on here, someone not being a dick for once is refreshing.

This is like something Steve Brule would write
>Melanin has 4 types: Cosmic, plant world, Sector 8, and Tittleman's Crest

>most people are in jail because of drug related offenses
Except that's not true. Most people are in jail because of theft or violent crimes.

The origin of every drug has been to attack a group of people. The largest example of this has nothing to do with black people. It was Nixon creating the system of drug laws we still have in order to go after hippies and anti-war protestors.

>The legalized public urination in New York
My god you people are really this delusional? They didn't legalize it, they lowered the penalties for it. You'll still get in trouble for it, just not as much

To be fair, dogs' genes allows them to have far greater differences than almost any other animal on the planet.

Campus fed progressives are insane David Koresh cult types.

>Ava DuVernay
dropped

White trash are just a bunch of losers that drink thunderbird and ride out to the swamp with their cousins cousins cousin. They're not going to end your life.

No you dumb nigger, those things are already illegal.

Knowing this board you're judging it off their fucking toes.

(You)are a moron

I shitpost as much as the next man, but whenever it comes to argument/discussion I try to be genuine. I try to get at the mutual truth rather than stubbornly win a debate.

I honestly think Cred Forums is one of the best places to do it. There are more trolls, but I think anonymity makes it better. Maybe that sounds idealistic or autistic or euphoric, but whatever.

No. It's actual argument is that laws are in and of themselves racist constructs designed to jail black men.

You read the list of BLM demands.

Essentially;

Black men should not be harassed or arrested for false crimes like drug dealing, drug use, public intoxication, traffic violations, minor assault, disturbing the police, minor theft or vandalism.

>theft and vandalism
>false crimes

Why are niggers such criminal trash, Cred Forums?

All "property" is theft, user.

Saved. Here's a white supremacist hurricane in return.

Kys

They're black so they get randomly pulled over and charged with murder, rape, and assault. That's why they lead the murder, rape, and assault statistics. Because of profiling

That article is amazing for its candor.

Couldn't possible be because they actually commit those crimes far more than anybody else, no sir.

Black people are fucking nuts and believe absurd lies about stuff

You can't really argue with them because they'll aggressively deny reality.

I actually read the NOI's religious teachings once, holy fucking shit is it hilarious. And people actually fucking believe it

Ariel Castro would beg to differ.

I have a social science degree, the idiots at Black Lives Matter putt "Broken Windows" in quotes, which I can only assume means they're referring to Broken Windows theory, which doesn't apply at all to the context they're using it in.

BLM confirmed for being full of fucking retards.

>It wasn't totally apparent already
I disregarded them pretty much immediately. They immediately kicked off by being outraged about the deaths of black thugs killed attacking others, in spite of all the legitimate causes they could have chosen

And yet, despite there being evidence that white men account for the majority of drug users in America, blacks make up the majority of those incarcerated for the same offense. But please just respond by calling me a cuck :^).

do the crime do the time
There is no such evidence
And it also blatantly ignores all context & frequency of drug use

Maybe you can answer that question for us, dickhead.

>There is no such evidence
Yes, there is. It's called statistics. Look it up. The majority of drug users are white, yet blacks are three times more likely to get arrested for it.

stfu retard

You're overthinking Whoopi's argument. You're trying to see how it makes sense instead of accepting that it doesn't make any sense at all. She's using the fact that bleeding hearts work from a foundation of believing that all cultures are equally worth preserving. If she can make you think dog fighting, or anything really, is a part of a culture, then you can no longer attack it. The reality is that not all cultures are equal, not all cultures deserve to be preserved, and many cultures have aspects that should be removed. Things like genital mutilation, incest, child brides, sex slavery, etc. are always considered to be bad in western society, and no one, no matter how left-leaning will say otherwise. That is, until you say "but it's part of our culture." Then people don't know what to do because they have this false idea of all cutlures being equal.

Also,
>I haven't lived in every American town, but I find it unlikely that there would be that big of a discrepancy between blacks and whites doing this living in the same (kinds of) slums.
There are enormous behavioral differences between American blacks and whites at the same levels of poverty. "Everything is socioeconomic, not racial" sounds very nice. A lot of people believe it without any evidence simply because it allows them to explain something without accepting that human beings have racial differences beyond skin color. It isn't true, however, no matter how nice it sounds.

>get proven wrong
>s-shut up
Kek go back to Cred Forums.

Hes not wrong though and more non whites use drugs and commit more VIOLENT crime.Those are facts

And what are the statistics on drug dealing? How about violent crime? How about violent crime related to drug sales or use? How do these things break down by race, friend?

>it's our culture so it's okay

i'm asian so should it be okay for me to rape and pillage the streets because it's part of my culture?

It's a completely nonsensical argument as very few people are being incarcerated solely for possessing drugs.

>On the subject of the racial disparity in drug arrests, despite similar rates of use:

>The vast majority of arrests for marijuana possession are the byproduct of being apprehended for an unrelated, more serious manner.

>The first half of the War on Drugs focused largely on relentless enforcement of heroin and crack cocaine laws in poor communities of color.7 But with the ebb of the crack epidemic in the late 1980s, law enforcement agencies began shifting to an easy target: marijuana. As a result, over the past 20 years police departments across the country have directed greater resources toward the enforcement of marijuana laws. Indeed, even as overall drug arrests started to decline around 2006, marijuana arrests continued to rise, and now make up over half of all drug arrests in the United States. In 2010, there were more than 20,000 people incarcerated on the sole charge of marijuana possession.

>Stated simply, marijuana has become the drug of choice for state and local police departments nationwide. Between 2001 and 2010, there were 8,244,943 marijuana arrests, of which 7,295,880, or 88%, were for marijuana possession. In 2010 alone, there were 889,133 marijuana arrests - 300,000 more than arrests for all violent crimes

aclu.org/files/assets/aclu-thewaronmarijuana-rel2.pdf

That's just part of their culture.

You wouldn't charge a Muslim with rape, so why a Black man with theft?

>While illicit drugs are implicated in three quarters of incarcerations (75.9 percent), few inmates are incarcerated for marijuana possession as their controlling or only offense. Inmates incarcerated in federal and state prisons and local jails for marijuana possession as the controlling offense accounted for 1.1 percent (25,235) of all inmates and 4.4 percent of those incarcerated for drug law violations. Those incarcerated for marijuana possession as their only offense accounted for 0.9 percent (20,291) of all inmates and 2.9 percent of those incarcerated for drug law violations.

casacolumbia.org/articlefiles/575-report2010behindbars2.pdf

>Very few people are going to prison simply for marijuana possession. Blacks have a higher rate of arrest for drug possession because they are more likely to have their person/property searched by the police in general. Harsher prison sentences are likely the result of having prior convictions.

>ACLU report: Blacks in South Carolina arrested at nearly three times rate of whites for marijuana possession in 2010

>“This is biased research,” Charleston County Sheriff Al Cannon said. “This is a case of someone starting off with a theory and then interpreting the facts to support that theory.”

>Cannon said it’s hard to make judgments about the numbers without knowing the stories behind the arrests. “If you look at the folks in the jail who are charged with marijuana possession, it’s almost never the sole charge,” he said. “It’s usually marijuana found incidentally to an arrest on a number of other charges.”

postandcourier.com/article/20130606/PC16/130609519

youtube.com/watch?v=3fkZUrT7t4o

>Hes not wrong though and more non whites use drugs and commit more VIOLENT crime.Those are facts

Those are literally not the facts, but I wouldn't expect a brainwashed stormweenie to know that. Whites make up the majority for both drug use and violent crime in America.

>not all cultures are equal, not all cultures deserve to be preserved, and many cultures have aspects that should be removed
I agree. But to be fair, I understand the attitude of someone saying "they didn't know any better," if, as in her words: "this is a kid who comes from a culture where this is not questioned".

In this case I think whoever does something like that should face the legal consequences and reflect on it and not do it again. But I wouldn't judge them so harshly on a personal level.

There are a lot of stupid things in any culture that people pick up and don't question as a collective. It's just human nature. Doesn't make it acceptable, but it is understandable.

Not the same user btw.

>Whites make up the majority for both drug use

See:

>and violent crime in America.

Blacks are commit vastly disproportionate amount of violent crimes. Percentages matter.

that's disingenuous, you can't argue your own point using statistics then pretend you don't realize that when people talk about crime by race they are referring to proportionally

no shit whites commit more violent crime, they make up over 60% of the population compared with 13% for blacks

Also the racial disparity in crime completely disappears when you factor in differences in IQ and tendency towards violence.

>No evidence of racial discrimination in criminal justice processing: Results from the National Longitudinal Study of Adolescent Health

>One of the most consistent findings in the criminological literature is that African American males are arrested, convicted, and incarcerated at rates that far exceed those of any other racial or ethnic group. This racial disparity is frequently interpreted as evidence that the criminal justice system is racist and biased against African American males. Much of the existing literature purportedly supporting this interpretation, however, fails to estimate properly specified statistical models that control for a range of individual-level factors. The current study was designed to address this shortcoming by analyzing a sample of African American and White males drawn from the National Longitudinal Study of Adolescent Health (Add Health). Analysis of these data revealed that African American males are significantly more likely to be arrested and incarcerated when compared to White males. This racial disparity, however, was completely accounted for after including covariates for self-reported lifetime violence and IQ. Implications of this study are discussed and avenues for future research are offered.

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886913000470

Amanda Kijera doesn't exist though. It's a hoax.

Agreed on alcohol, weed, and spitting. The others have their place but shouldn't be abused.

>no shit whites commit more violent crime, they make up over 60% of the population compared with 13% for blacks
So then what exactly did I say wrong? The other guy stated that non-whites commit more drug and violent offenses than whites as fact. I simply told him he's wrong.

nobody gets arrested for most of that stuff, they just tell you to stop it and if you act like a nog about it and try to put up a fight then you get arrested

Rape, assault, theft, setting fires, vandalism and murder is just dey cultcha. Stop oppressing them!

he should have been more clear but anyone who has ever discussed this subject before should know the entire things revolves around proportional crime rates

Proof?

>defending a nation with a privatised prison system
>defending the 13th amendment that has made victims out of men and women of ALL races
>defending a nation this corrupt
>attacking somebody who is taking a stand against the corruption this pathetic nation was founded on

My sides can't take much more of those. OHHHH SAYYYYY CANNNN YOUUUUU SEEEEE?

is this photoshopped?

From the only negative review of this film, occurring to Rotten Tomatoes:

>DuVernay constructs her film around the fatuous notion that the 13th Amendment, which outlawed slavery, was deliberately constructed with a loophole that was meant to continue the mass enslavement of black people using indirect means.

>The “loophole”? Convicted criminals can still be deprived of liberty. But this isn’t a loophole, it’s just a restatement of common sense. The US, like every other country on Earth, can lock you up if you are convicted of a crime. If this were so controversial, why has no one thought to be outraged about it before?

>Viewers (such as film critics) who don’t pay especially close attention to the news pages are likely to be suckered by the misinformation in the movie. No, Woodrow Wilson didn’t say “The Birth of a Nation” was “history written with lightning.” No, Trayvon Martin didn’t die because of Florida’s “Stand Your Ground” law, which wasn’t even cited by George Zimmerman’s defenders. Martin died because Zimmerman exercised self-defense after Martin jumped on Zimmerman, punched him in the nose and pounded his head into the pavement. Zimmerman had injuries that backed up his story.

>No, Walmart didn’t back the American Legislative Executive Council because it was fantasizing about people buying more Walmart guns to defend themselves under Stand Your Ground. (Walmart hasn’t even sold handguns since 1993; long guns are so infrequently used in homicides that more people die of wounds sustained from kicking and punching.)

[…]

>Van Jones, the ex-communist and 9/11 truther who appears repeatedly in the film as an expert witness, tells us that an entire generation of leaders was put in prison or forced to leave the country. “Leaders”? Tell that to all of the shooting and bombing victims of 1960s radicals. If your goal is to decrease the black prison population, extolling violent 1960s revolutionaries is a strange way to go about it.

>Normalizing and even sentimentalizing left-wing 1960s extremists has become the new normal, however. Weren’t the Black Panther uniforms cool? As recently as a decade ago, you’d have had to visit a college campus to encounter such gullibility.

archive.fo/MDDMt

What a joke.

I DINDU NUFFIN MANE Y'ALL GOT DA WRONG GUY YA'LL RACIS

lmao niggers

the problem is poor people in general, we need to stop them from reproducing to fix the problem. Hitler knew this

I am not "proven wrong", you have some meaningless stats based on self-reported SURVEYS intended to be misleading, and from there you come to an absurd conclusion

You ignore the fact that it is the CONTEXT of things which determines whether arrests happen.

>the problem is poor people in general

Wrong.

youtube.com/watch?v=TVBJ5m3sGfk

And see:

WE WUZ INNOCENT N SHIEET

>trespassing
Thats most definitely a crime.

I need more details on disturbing the peace though.

But some of these really are not crimes.

You can spit but not on a person. Some states don't allow marijuana. Alcohol on streets should be fine honestly.

Loitering though is some of the dumbest shit.

Hitler did nothing wrong.

Well first of all, she's supposedly a "civic journalist and activist in Haiti", but has never written anything before or after this one work. Look her up, and you won't find anything else done or written by her, no record of her existence other than this article posted to Alternet by "guest author" that has since been taken down, but has been re-blogged by multiple far-right and white nationalist sites. The supposed twitter page where that image comes from has a link to a supposed op-ed piece on Haiti, but it links to a phishing site instead. It seems like she's an entirely constructed person, but I haven't found the real origin of the photo yet.

Too lazy to greentext all the lines in this copypastarini:

Disturbing the peace laws vary from state to state. Generally, disturbing the peace refers to words or conduct that compromises the safety, health, morals or overall peace and quiet of the public.

Disturbing the peace charges cover a variety of conduct and often falls under the broader "catch-all" category of disorderly conduct.

Some examples of disorderly conduct include:

Fighting or challenging someone to fight in a public place
Using offensive words in a public place likely to incite violence
Shouting in a public place intending to incite violence or unlawful activity
Bullying a student on or near school grounds
Knocking loudly on hotel doors of sleeping guests with the purpose of annoying them
Holding an unlawful public assembly
Shouting profanities out of a car window in front of a person's home over an extended period of time
Allowing excessive dog barking in a residential area, and
Intentionally playing loud music during the night that continues, even after a fair warning.

These seem mostly reasonable but "unlawful public assembly" is concerning. Sounds vague, but maybe it has a strict definition, idk.

Someone has never learned about Ronald Reagan and the war on drugs. Nixon declared it, Reagan fought it. The incarceration rate quadrupled maybe even more then it once was when it came to drug related offensives.

See:

should also add:
>In most states, the person's conduct must have been on purpose (willful) or with bad intent (malicious). It is not enough that a person engaged in conduct that merely annoyed, harassed, or embarrassed another person. If fighting was involved, it must have been unlawful, and not in self-defense or to protect someone.

Based Reagan putting the darkies in their place

Reagan fought that war though. Nixon declared the war but under Reagan's administration is when the incarceration rate skyrocketed.

>under Reagan's administration is when the incarceration rate skyrocketed.

Are you forgetting that's when the crack epidemic occurred as well? Or are you lying by omission?

>intentionally writing the laws to be more punitive toward negative behavior blacks engage in

That's the actual argument you dense retard.

Justify why crack cocaine carries 5x the minimum sentencing penalties as regular cocaine for conparable quantities

>Not seeing this as an opportunity to piss on BLM and Black Hebrew Israelites' signage.

Those laws were an overreaction to the crack epidemic which saw murder and assault rates skyrocket in many urban centers. Many Blacks including the congressional black caucus supported the passage of those laws because black neighbourhoods were being victimized by the gang wars over the crack trade.

Only now that the crack epidemic is a distant memory do people label laws dealing with crack as "racist".

and please stay there

SOMEONE is doing the raping!