Since when is a movie good just because you agree with the political message?

Since when is a movie good just because you agree with the political message?

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/q/search/text//tv//deleted/deleted/order/asc/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why are these cucks always white?

Since forever

Since long before you were born or even got into this medium

Niggers are too busy robbing and raping to post reviews on the internet.

Collage

>AllLivesMatter is nonsense
Fuck me....

God those are such half assed reviews, there's no explaining why they think it's good, man film criticism has really declined over the past few years. Also can critics keep their political bullshit out when reviewing a movie, judge a film on its own merits.

since shit-eating pleb bloggers began getting recognition as mainstream critics, thanks internet

They're indoctrinated from birth in public school all the way to way college to believe that white people are bad.

>literally saying that ALL lives matter is now considered wrong

What the fuck

Since when is a movie bad just because you disagree with the political message?

t. 16 year old that just joined Cred Forums after leaving Cred Forumseddit because redditors made this board accessible for redditors like him

I've read shit-tons of reviews from yesteryear and rarely do I see anything political except commenting on it neutrally.

Wasn't until the 90's that politically-motivated movie reviews really became a thing, coincidentally around the same time as the third-wave feminist movement

This. Over 9000% this. Siskel & Ebert were assholes but at least the knew what they were talking about. These new e-celeb reviewers are just sjw cancer.

>Wasn't until the 90's
Try 60s.

When you're on Cred Forums
>I can't watch this show.A nigger is fucking a white woman
>There was an overweight bitch in this movie.unwatchable
>Fury Road was shit becuz women

They're not. Many (most tbqh) movies have a very leftist message but most people still enjoy them if they're good.

>buzzwords

Why are plebs pretending to care about film criticism now?

For years you iqlets called Brody and White pretentious and anyone that agreed with them hipsters. Has your taste film improved now or are you still the tasteless drones you were when you cried hipster and that fun should be allowed since film is supposed to be """entertainment"""

or is this another excuse to shitpost and stay away from developing better taste again, ios 10 babby?

No, 90s

Not saying they didn't exist, but that's when it became a major trend. Especially in regards to race and gender

Sure in the 60's there was some, all that business with Look Who's Coming to Dinner but it's incomparable to what it is today.

Those are just shoehorned in for much diversity and progress. They say nothing and add nothing to the film other than a political message.

>major trend
No. It's just that Ebert and Siskel made film cirticism more mainstream.

maybe yeah, but it is 100% true for you and many tasteless drones that have joined this board recently

Speaking of political film critics, how does it feel that you'll never see another Devin Faraci review on RT again?

The same way a movie is bad if you disagree with its political message which is how Cred Forums operates

Leonard Maltin helped

pretty bad considering he was our guy and fought the infantilized video game enabling cultural terrorists

That's wrong though. Most people on this board liked Fury Road, and I haven't heard anyone say anything bad about 12 Years a Slave since it's a well-done film (if you can get past the cuckery and white guilt tripping it's intended to do).

You know that these are snippets from longer reviews, right?

Or do you think reviewers just write a sentence and say DONE!

>I haven't heard anyone say anything bad about 12 Years a Slave since it's a well-done film
Thats because you're extremely fucking new here

Wow, that sums up Deadpool perfectly. Why can't he post on RT anymore? Too "controversial"?

Go make a thread about either of those movies right now and see both get absolutely shit upon especially 12 years a slave

>whatever one thinks of the messenger
The rapist who added a rape in the film to motivate his character? That messenger?

Also thank goodness this shit bombed.

Fuck off Devin

I'm here 8+ hours a day, every day, and have been for the last 4 years. Fuck off.

Because he sexually assaulted at least one woman, you mouthbreather.

F*ck off back to Cred Forums, Cred Forums or reddit, capeshitter

He was accused of sexual assault by some random person on the internet, and being the good little SJW he is, wasn't allowed to question it. He accepted it and resigned from his site or whatever

I hate Fury Road but it has nothing to with the message

What the fuck? How is that sexual assault, if he even did it at all?

Cred Forums is the capeshit board, why would he go somewhere else?

>4 years
>I haven't heard anyone say anything bad about 12 Years a Slave since it's a well-done film
You're a star wars 7 babby at oldest

She said he fingerbanged her in a bar, while telling him to stop, some years ago and that he bragged about it to all his friends

Whatever, CTR, my man cuck.

He fucking admitted it you retards, holy shit. Cant believe Cred Forums likes Faraci.

I hate that fat fuck, lol. I just found it funny that somebody on the internet said he sexually assaulted her and he didn't even try to dispute it, was just like "welp, must be true".

this was long before your time on Cred Forums and judging by your defense before your time even on Cred Forums
desuarchive.org/q/search/text//tv//deleted/deleted/order/asc/

>Look, having nuclear—my uncle was a great professor and scientist and engineer, Dr. John Trump at MIT; good genes, very good genes, OK, very smart, the Wharton School of Finance, very good, very smart—you know, if you’re a conservative Republican, if I were a liberal, if, like, OK, if I ran as a liberal Democrat, they would say I'm one of the smartest people anywhere in the world—it’s true!—but when you're a conservative Republican they try—oh, do they do a number—that’s why I always start off: Went to Wharton, was a good student, went there, went there, did this, built a fortune—you know I have to give my like credentials all the time, because we’re a little disadvantaged—but you look at the nuclear deal, the thing that really bothers me—it would have been so easy, and it’s not as important as these lives are (nuclear is powerful; my uncle explained that to me many, many years ago, the power and that was 35 years ago; he would explain the power of what's going to happen and he was right—who would have thought?), but when you look at what's going on with the four prisoners—now it used to be three, now it’s four—but when it was three and even now, I would have said it's all in the messenger; fellas, and it is fellas because, you know, they don't, they haven’t figured that the women are smarter right now than the men, so, you know, it’s gonna take them about another 150 years—but the Persians are great negotiators, the Iranians are great negotiators, so, and they, they just killed, they just killed us.

what did he mean by this?

one shitposter keeps calling him "our guy" because he's a rapist