Care to explain why is called Big Fish? i dont get it

care to explain why is called Big Fish? i dont get it

Because he turned into a big fish 4u during the last scene. Haven't you paid attention?

but why?

Big Fish...Small Pond

doesn't ring a bell?

He was a larger than life character

was this the time travel movie

Writers are huge fans of third wave ska.

i dont see how is that realted to someone exaggerating things

It's an American expression. An idiom.

A "fish story" or a "big fish story" is a story that is highly embellished, often a lie. A story that is so strange or surprising that it seems very unlikely to be true. Extravagant. Incredible.

Most people, when telling others about the fish they caught, embellish and exaggerate the size. That's where it comes from.

It's called big fish because his father was always telling stories like the one about the fish at the beginning. The son knew that none of the stories was true. At his funeral, there are people who attest to the truth of his fathers impossible stories, which was a turning point for the son, where he finally forgave his father (its more about loving your family no matter what, and valuing your time with them, like click)

ok, thanks, i get the movie name, but still dont know why he turned into a fish at the end...

It's a metaphor.

The kid saw that he really was the "biggest fish in the river" that he kept talking about. That he really was a Big Fish in his life, even if he didn't do what the son originally thought was important. He finally saw his father's perspective on life.

It's a movie about Fathers and Sons.

I cried my eyes out.

allegory. he became his own story. he became the mythical big fish

HAHA.

>life is great if you lie to yourself and others constantly!

what a great message

not too clear but whatever, also what was the deal with the 3 years all the time?

bump

Uh, you don't get to bring fish

Best Burton film.

last bump

>I cried my eyes out.
what a little puss

>missing the point

Better than third wave feminism desu

all those things really happened though

There was a big fish in the movie.

when did he lie

bumping 4 interest

There's no charge. They were after your giant.

wow good post mate

WHAT WAS THE DEAL WITH THE 3 YEARS?????!!!

Fish only live for 3 years.

C'mon!

I love this fucking film man