What is some essential musiciankino?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b-aDFlMIglg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

SPINAL TAP

SPINAL TAP

overrated

Metalhead.

Already seen. It there something on the vein of Metalhead but less cringy?

What was cringy about it? It was a solid drama that handled it's theme well.

Well, I didn't like the whole overly-dramatic antisocial-fuckoff attitude of the girl. But that's not essentially the movie's problem. The whole portrayal was over the top in my opinion. As a whole it was an interesting movie. Just because it's kinda cringy it doesn't mean it's trash in any way.

Even though the MC was pretty edgy, considering she lost her brother when she was a kid, and she was also a teenager, so it was in her character. But, I'll agree that the potrayal wasn't as accurate as it could'ev been, but it was a still solid movie for me.

To answer your question, try Rockstar with Mark Wahlberg. I don't a lot of movies that are like this, but I've seen Rockstar with a friend a long time ago and it's okay to kill time. Nothing special, but not the worst of things.

A HARD DAYS NIGHT

absolute kino

>tfw no metalhead chick to fuck with Iron Maiden in the backround

>Chelsea Wolfe
Nice, I saw her live. Have to say she sounds far better on her albums than in person

Love that acoustic album of hers, it's eerie

Fuck you

>fucking to Maiden
You better play their s/t during the sex.

youtube.com/watch?v=b-aDFlMIglg

DIAF

>mfw not one post says Control

They could have avoided the whole corpse-paint and playing loud music in the house thing. It would actually work better this way. Esoteric struggle seems more mature than over the top reaction "notice me" behavior.
I guess this was added for the more casual audience who has no idea of the average metalhead guy.

Anvil : The story of Anvil

Any recommendations for small valve amps? I want to buy a tube practice amp 10 watts maximum for bedroom practice because I want to try something different and I'm getting bored of my solid state. I'll be using my overdrive pedal to control the volume by the way

Budget of 400 dollarydoos

this and straight no chaser JAZZKINO

Check out Nocturno Culto's The Misanthrope film. It's pretty solid and interesting, desu.

This was really good

also Amadeaus

Chelsea Wolfe is a top tier waifu

Yeah, all the way to 11

Agreed. There's something unique about her. She is not the prettiest girl in this world but she is very attractive

Ibanez TSA15

15w though..