Is it me or this show has become completly boring ?

Is it me or this show has become completly boring ?

I don't feel like it's very different than other seasons. And Dutch hasn't been annoying.

It's you.

the old jew, vampire guy and russian accent guy are still interesting

the gus and angel are like ... why the fuck are we here?

the drunk doctor, his faggot of a son, he's ex-wife and the hacker chick are annoying as fuck and the show is spending to much screen time on them

Lots of nothing happening can have that effect.

While I love The Strain normally and feel that in the past even filler episodes have at least been entertaining, I have to admit this sundays episode was fucking padding to the extreme.

Hate how the big park throwdown was essentially a line about how it was so bad but its over now. Worst kind of bait and switch.

>people dont skip the shit parts in shows like this

cmon its not the sopranoes or mad men, you can skip the horrible scenes

I like how they've only just now shown that people will line themselves with plastic to keep the worms away.

Those worms should be such a larger problem then they are. I guess the vampires have forgotten they can spit out 40 or so at a time.

it would surprise me if they do another season after this one t b h

this show is still good
it's 100x better than fear of the walking dead and has more constant forward 'stuff happening' moments than the walking dead.
i enjoy the fact that the show is still focusing on the initial first few stages of the outbreak than just fast forwarding it years later for no reason

It's slated for 4 seasons.

I hope they do a time jump next season to like a thousand years from now.

They are getting one more season to wrap it up. I think the news just broke a week or two ago. I thought they always had a three to five season plan but this season just seems to be dragging. Hopefully things will speed up a bit with the last few episodes.

This show really suffers from comparisons to the Walking Dead shows just because of the overpowered nature of the worms. No chance in hell of the characters doing this much close proximity killing of the strigoi without these worms eventually finding a way in. At least WD's zombies actually need to bite you.

And lets not even bring up that the strigoi's stingers would absolutely have killed them several times over.

it was originally planned as 3. one book per season, but jesus they added a lot of padding, unnecessary characters and shit.
I liked fet's dramatic moment last episode, but are we really to believe that his grandfather also encountered eichorst during WW2?!

it's not boring imo but it does seem a bit random this season

They have so many story lines going on and not enough flowing between them. You'll join one story line and then it just "pauses" and you get thrown to another one. Little investment in the story lines. It's like 3-4 shows in 1 show.

>what is every zombie tv show

>network television
shiggy diggy

>It has been three hundred and sixty five thousand, two hundred and fifty days since since the landing of Regis Air flight 753 transfixed the world
>Me and Fett look exactly the same due to the white, everyone else is dead except Eichorst, but after we realised he can't regrow limbs he's just a head on a pogo stick now
>I'm getting sick of this shit
>WTB silver

It was already in the books

But yeah they're changing a lot of stuff, some happens way later in the books, other sooner
3 seasons that cover a few weeks are too much

But it'll be interesting once they adapt the last book

It suffers from the same problem a lot of modern week-by-week shows do.

Lots of slow filler that absolutely does not work with weekly formatting.
Its the kind of show you can grow to hate if you aren't binging it.

I wonder if we'll see more of Feeler cuddles in the next episode.

This last season is finally close to good.
The previous ones were bad and boring.

>he's just a head on a pogo stick now
and he would still be the most interesting character of the show

Really enjoyed season 1. Season 2 started to bore me a bit. Season 3 is meh and I haven't watched it for a few weeks now, waiting for it to finish so I can watch it all on the same day.

It's become quite the entertaining post-apoc zombie survival show - much better than TWD

at least they're finally doing something with the blood factory next week

Would it be wrong that I thought they were going to use that to put strigoi worms into the water supply?

I think water kills them, they are vampiric worms

Not really. Shit actually happens in S3
S2 though was literally boring useless filler filled with unnecessay trash
>dutch and fet love triangle
>elisalde and angel whatevers
>it's a let's spend an entire season searching for a book episode
>it's oh wait we actually still have to translate so leave it to the next season episode
What absolutely gets me mad though is
>strigoi only release worms from wounds when the plot demands

i don't get the whole silver box thing

they literally saw the red worm, why would they need to put him in a silver box if they can just kill the red worm?

Because it would require dealing a lethal blow to the master then searching for the worm
which Gramps could just have squashed when he saw it squirming away holy fuck you dumb old man

how hard is it to search for a giant fucking red worm

shit aint got legs

Is Justine Feraldo still around? I just made it through Season 2 despite her. Don't get me wrong, I loath Eph's drinking subplot, want to dropkick Zach off a train, fast forward through any scene with Dutch's love triangle, and spit at the screen when Eph's wife and those STUPID Feelers are on, but she is somehow more grating than all of those things.
>muh new york
>people turning to her side literally in seconds after calling her a murderer because plot convenience
>murdering infected (the right decision but not justifed sufficiently in universe)
>making poor decisions constantly
>muh 1% tax
Is she SUPPOSED to be grating and awful or does Del Taco have no sense of ironing?

Good actress if she can evoke that reaction though.

>Is Justine Feraldo still around?
Yes, but she isn't as annoying this season imo.

>This shitty show is good because it's better than this shittier show

Like any show that become somewhat successful past its first season, they just loaded it up with filler until people get bored and stop watching.

With that mentality, shows will barely last beyond the second season.

How the fuck are we even losing

Get some guys in chainmail, a UV lamp and a flamethrower and they will rek shit

But let me guess the internet is still """""down"""""

Still waiting for the annoying kid and super strong independent quirky hacker gurl (xD) to die. Maybe the jew, too, but that would take a miracle desu.

Also, the master is going to take over that one rich guy as a host.

Are they gonna nuke it at the end of this season?

That's probably because television shows are fundamentally boring.

Take it in, lads

Why is she so perfect bros?

It's so sloooow. Why the fuck did they let it get away?

i hate this concept, i liked the idea of the Master as just one big collective consciousness