Is there any show that can topple The Sopranos off of the throne of best Series?

Is there any show that can topple The Sopranos off of the throne of best Series?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G29DXfcdhBg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That was probably the best episode ye

Only one. Its equal if not sometimes better, it's companion series... Mad Men

Mad Men wasn't nearly as good as The Sopranos for the simple reason that The Sopranos was funny while still being dramatic.

Funniest parts of Mad Men were few and far in between compared to The Sopranos

>inb4 zoobiezoo
>inb4 hells bells trudy
>inb4 dude chip 'n dip lmao

the blackface scene was gold though

Breaking bad.

>b-but the final season

Like the sopranos was any better.

I think Mad Men was just as funny honestly. Both manages to be hilarious through their airtight character work.

The Wire is better.

Sopranos was like 9/10 funny, it was consistent and some episodes had several funny scenes within the span of 10-20 minutes.

Mad Men had more focus on drama and character development, imo

For me it goes like this
1.) The Gabbagools
2.) Dude LSD and Booze and Casual Sex Lmao
3.) The Wiyah

Breaking bad is cheap shlock compared to the sopranos. Sopranos has better writing, acting, themes, and characterizations. It's not even close, sopranos is pratically a modern American novel in visual form. Breaking bad on other hand is not even a top 10 show all time

Yes, we all know this is the greatest show made, but some of us are too weak to admit it and that show is...

Lost

Lost went to shit after s3

Season 4 was great, and it's still a better show than The Sopranos

This desu
t.Film Acadèmîc

Lost was never good.

>Good thing for me, then, that your book don't mean oogatz to me! What's yours is yours, Paulie, but what ain't is anybody else's! Now do yourself a fucking favor and get the fuck outta my store!

Loved his characted, it was basically just an older Paulie though more in touch with his roots.

character*

youtube.com/watch?v=G29DXfcdhBg

I would still put the Sopranos over Mad Men as the Sopranos was good consistently while Mad Men definitely had it's low points

Westworld

mad men

>be 12
>gabbagool just ended
>fucking faggot 12 year old me watched a death montage because i was an adhd riddled little asshole with no time for the actual show
>binge watch it years later while on holiday
>it was phenomenal but expected every death and they all left me unphased

i know you could watch a death montage and still get a lot out of it but fucking hell i just want to forget that show existed so I can re-watch it properly this time