I didn't get the cigarillos skit

I didn't get the cigarillos skit

Black people use cigarillos

Redditor here, and I can tell you that is complete and udder nonsense.

same. feel like i got bait&switched. the first 3 episodes were inspired. this is just meme bullshit. that all girlfriend episode last week was horrible.

Blacks will cut open and empty out cigarillos so they can fill them back up with marihuana, thereby smoking the end product

>t. negro whisperer

Never saw the show but an explanation on black people and cigarillos:

>They use them for weed, they empty the tobacco and use it to roll marijuana cigars.

>Some older blacks, and ones who are uninformed, smoke them with the tobacco.

>The tobacco is actually pretty fucking awful.

>They are super cheap and usually in place that is easy to reach in gas stations. Commonly stolen by niglets.

So, is Jenner an over privileged white man who does whatever he wants? Like become a woman and kill people, and only gets praised about it?

Actually the last episode was pretty good

do white people not do this?
do they seriously roll little ass joint?

because you're a fuccboi

Can confirm.

It's stupid too and I don't understand why they do it. Friend I knew back in the day taught me that for blunts but it was such a pain in the ass process. Had to do it just right and most of those shitty things are flavored with like grape flavoring and shit.

Making a simple joint is so much easier to roll and control.

I think is not about if white people do it, but about what all black people "must do" to the point it gets branded. Like the Mickey's one.

>little ass joint

You can make fat ass joints. The whole process of buying something else just for the slower burning outer-shell is stupid as fuck. I've gotten had much better times on quick, well rolled joints than even the best of put together of those abominations.

The joke is the only reason cigarillos are sold at all is to be rolled into blunts. No one actually smokes tobacco with them. They'd actually make more money if they just sold them pre-emptied and ready to be loaded with marijuana.

this last ep was dave chappelle tier funny

There's also the bit about how it changes the smell to that of shitty tobacco and an black person with a hand-rolled cigarette filled with tobacco would basically have swat called on him.

jesus another thread?

I know, right? Where is my fucking banepost?

>you look like a dying palmtree
aw fuck i died

Op the joke is this Cigarillos (White Owls/Swisher Sweets/Dutch Masters) are almost exclusively sold for the purpose of getting rid of the tabacco in them and rolling a blunt with weed. Its very dumb, and entire industry makes money on a product that is used for an illegal drug, yet the drug itself will get you into jail and ruin your life. I think the point of the commercials are that its hypocritical for a company to make a fortune on their end of the spectrum while black people are getting incarcerated on the other.

what kind of sucker doesn't like cigarillos?

I mean, they got blueberry flavor, man.