Can the trumpster make a comeback?

Can the trumpster make a comeback?

He literally wrote the book on comebacks.

no he fucking cant. u gotta be delusionall if you thing so. Also, who the fuck would want that retard as leader?

gobak to
>>>pol

Apparently saying you banged a chick 10 years ago makes you deserving of a political death penalty, either the shock will wear off or Hillary will fuck up

Im not even a trump cuck but i dont understand how the whole "grab em by the pussy" fiasco has been a huge shock in his campaign... yet clinton saying black kids are super predators who should be brought to heel like the dogs they are is totally fine.

Meh, they played it too early. People have already forgotten about it.

*that was mostly written by a professional writer co-author that has come out recently and said Trump would be a horrible president.

kek. This

This was just the latest pitfall. Even without it he would still be behind in the polls. This maybe got him 2-3 point deficit. He never was a legitimate threat.

Bragging that you can sexually assault women with impunity is a big deal when women are the majority of the electorate

(((polls)))

Yeah, and...

I never supported Trump. But it makes me incredibly sad he couldn't reign in his personality to win points.

I wished that he would behave well during the debates and actually look like he has a competent team advising him on how to speak properly.

I feel really sorry for the people working on his campaign. I imagine it won't be easy to explain their performance to future employers; although it might be really easy - Trump never listened. I'm super interested at hearing from his campaign team afterwards. The Game Change novels from John Heilemann and Mark Halperin for this campaign will be extraordinary this year.

>Americans arguing about politics as if they're good at it.

lmaofam

dont call it a comeback

he just needed to pander to black people a little bit

but he didn't and now he's going to lose

Epic lose for the GOP. Likely to be a death blow for the party.

And Brexit in reality.

>implying Parliament isn't a total shitshow

what about him raping a 13 year old?

The same Brexit that was polling 48-52%? What about it?

he tried.

he went to that baptist church and clapped at their songs for 5 minutes, then left before the service even ended.

he failed.

how do you pander to black people? lower the price of fried chicken? execute a cop on live television?

>Its a media/establishment/government bands together to dissuade and discourage voters from electing the future president of the united states episode

The last time I checked we were supposed to be the global example for "free and fair" elections. What a joke.

Good to know you already have an excuse for when he loses.

news outlets have always endorsed candidates. Only this time they're even more outspoken because Trump is a literal retard.

Hillary is far from perfect and you may agree with a lot of Trump's policies, but no one of sound mind can say he's fit to be President.