Rogue One

About time a poster that actually looks good.

New trailer in the morning too

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MMDQXb1WR-k
streamable.com/mcap
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>tfw everyone in the cast is great except for the vagina taking up the whole poster and film screen time.

Mon Mothma is cool reprising her role from ROTS hough.

What the fuck are stormtroopers doing? Beach party?

youtube.com/watch?v=MMDQXb1WR-k

>muh fully diverse, made in a boardroom cast
who's ready for yearly madden wars releases?

>who's ready for yearly madden wars releases?
the only real negative I see about these movies,
yes the diversity thing is incredibly forced.
>all these new movies planned
>no more GOAT SW vidya because lucasarts is gone
>we have a shitty mmo, a shitty mobile game and a shitty battlefield reskin that is just now, a year after release, getting space battles in a STAR WARS game
fuck
this
gay
earth

Why is Iyra Bell so perfect bros?

Diego is cuter 2bh famalazoid

Wow, that is a good poster. Also, didn't know about the new trailer tomorrow, cool.

I love the pool party edition stormtroopers.

>They all die

Cool

After the reshoots?

Fuck no

>2 token Asian characters

Disney must really want SW to take off in China

Yes but actually this a new story and new characters.

Come on really?

At least Felicity Jones is cute unlike Daisy Fivehead Ridley.

This looks fucking stupid.

>not a single hite male in the good guys
>only female is the leader of the group
>extremely young to boot

ah yes

She's 32, so not extremely young. And that guy to the right of Diego looks white to me.

shes ugly and acts the same but i will probably see for vader alone like a chump

That tropical shit looks like crap. I know that they're trying to go with something new, but please don't do that, it looks stupid.

She's too pretty for the role desu, Leia, Mon Mothma and Padme were good characters (well for padme you know what I mean) because they were realistic they weren't battle commanders and were just in charge of diplomacy

And I was basing myself off this picture, so assuming the white guy is one of the evil nazis

She's extremely attractive but she radiates how much of a cunt she is.

I bet she's insufferable on set.

Where's Mads?

why are you all going to see this and ensure the machine keeps on making pure trash. its gonna be bad

He plays the protagonist's father. The guy who build Death Star or some shit.

>end of movie

>"I got the plans, who should I give it to?"

>"You should give it...to HIM..."

>points to a guy staring out into space with his back turned. it's clearly young Luke Skywalker

>music swells

>*BOOM, DADA DADA DADA DUT DUT DUT DUUUUUUH DUUUUUUUH DUT DUT DUT DUUUUUUH DUUUUH, DUT DUT DUT DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH*

Idk, I really have some hope for this. I don't really mind her being female and shit. Female could work, especially when they generally tend to shoot laser pistols and not fight with their fists. Plus, no one complained about female jedis being fighters and shit.

>Robot that could be HK47's clone
>D'nny Gluver. Old ass black veteran getting too old for this shit
>Ho Lee Fuk. Blind monk that uses the force
>Rapid Rodriquez. Mexican that goes fast
>Chief BuffaloSquatter, the empath of the group. can talk to space whales
>Sneak Catt, the streetwise driver and hacker. Able to hack into anything that moves.
>Andrew Douglas, a man competent at whatever he sets his mind to. Out to fuck over Vader since Vader stole his waifu
>Some girl idk who she is

Why are there no fucking aliens in the main group, what the fuck, this is star wars

Since when was Luke in charge of that offensive? He was just a low tier volunteer pilot.

This has to be bait

kill yourself faggot

>suddenly Hans appears out of nowhere

>"It's over Luke!"

>they drop the door on Hans

I must say I like the colors.

I'm not even gay, just saying. I would fuck them both. Preferably both at once.

I don't mind female jedi at all because >the force
This however I mind, and there's plenty more to special ops than just shooting stuff
Bet she's not even going to bother getting in any kind of shape like Velasquez from Aliens either

inb4 they're all retconned nu-EU bothans

This, Wedge is for real niggas

is that supposed to be Mon Mothma?

Girls do parkour irl. They don't look particularly impressive either. If a girl can achieve that level of fitness and look fairly normal I'm fine with what I'm presented.
As for female jedis- lightsaber combat is still pretty physical, force or not.

>poster looks good
You capeshit subhumans really get excited over the most trite of shit, don't you?

Gotta admit it does look much better than the previous one.

Not nearly on the level of men, and special ops isn't parkour

As I said I don't mind because >the force

She beats up a pack of guys in the trailer

>special ops isn't parkour
it isnt' a strength sport competition either

and women wonder why it's a male-dominated industry

Fucking faggot in denial

What happens when her 90kg squadmate gets dropped and she has to carry him to safety?

Women on the frontline are a liability

>Men only dominate women in powerlifting competitions

There's a reason why all women's sports are played separately, friend. If it was all co-ed they'd never get a chance to play or make the team.

shoot him in the head and carry on with the mission

>no more GOAT SW vidya because lucasarts is gone
fuck this
I'm replaying Jedi Outcast again after like 15 years and it is so fucking good

I like how dirty everything in it looks. They were trying to do that in TFA too, but everything looked too clean. Also fuck JJ's dutch angles.

You're a retarded cunt. It's pieces of shit like you that allow them to get away with making garbage like this.

Just had to insult me, didn't you? No matter I never said it actually looks good and just pointed out the FACT that it is better than the previous one.

>swn knee you in the balls for bringing her the wrong soda
End me

First of all, it's still fucking fantasy. Second, we are not talking about an even playing field with a strict set of rules. We're talking dirty moves, shooting people in their backs, sneaking around and using deception.

It doesn't matter whether you said "it looked good" or not. The mere fact that you're pointing out such irrelevant bullshit and expecting other people to get excited over the LITERAL ROCK BOTTOM OF FILMMAKING shows how intellectually poor you are.

>dirty moves, shooting people in their backs, sneaking around and using deception
People like you shouldn't be allowed to voice their opinions

is the dude in the bottom right with the goggles on his head Naz from the night of?

I didn't expect anything. Stop trying so hard.

>Only White man on poster is """"""""""Evil""""""""""

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

Oh look another female protagonist that will dawn the next title of "GENERIC MARY SUE". Fuck this whole franchise, and FUCK YOU faggots who shill it

ok

Yes. How does it look better you dumb fuck? Another "strong woman", HK-47 ripoff. More new tech and troops in a movie set months before ANH than in TFA. would you like to know more?

We're comparing posters here user, nothing more. Did you see the previous one?

Go and watch some more rebels cuck.

Nobody with half a working brain cell would care about shit like that you degenerate mongoloid.

kys try hard faggot

Sorry, the quality is too low. I tried, but can't stand it.

>We're talking dirty moves, shooting people in their backs, sneaking around and using deception.

You do know men can fight dirty too right? And if you fight dirty, you know the dirty tricks and how to counter them.

>shoot your friend in the head and carry on with the missions
>soldiers just mercy kill their friends and keep on with the mission

You're more foolish than I thought. A strong white woman leads her gaggle of multicultural males on a vital mission. JUST.

she's a rebel girl

You kill yourself numale faggot. Everything I said was correct. Just because you're happy to eat shit from disney doesn't mean the rest of us should.

The thing I'm liking so far are the new types of imperial troopers. I found TFA movie to be quite disappointing. Hopefully, Rogue one won't be. I'm not into unrealistic female main characters either.

Can someone from Cred Forums can post the webm of women vs men in a crossroad competition?

>she will never nibble your earlobe
;_;

She can invade my base and defeat my empire any time.

>tfw not a single blonde guy to relate to yet in disney star wars

There may be hope for you yet.

So you can't actually say what's good about it?

streamable.com/mcap

Not it but still

Would still smash from behind though.

>I see you have constructed a new butt. Your skills are complete.

That bitch looks way older than she should

>Not showing off the imperial admiral guy's cape
>Storm Troopers still look like a toy commercial

Stupid. Stupid. Stupid.

Alien doesn't equate to an ethnic group. Disney can't waste space. They need to check off all minorities

Cant you just fucking enjoy a Star Wars movie without sperging out about things nobody gives a shit?

Its Star Wars, jesus fucking christ

So is she a robot or something?

Not a star wars fan but is this a troll?

looks literally like ghostbusters

She looks just like an aussie I used to cyber with back when I was 18

The forced diversity is just one of the many things wrong with this movie

What she really looks like or the heavily shopped version of her in the poster?

>good

did an intern do this with photoshop?

This is one of the worst posters I've ever seen

It's still not as bad as that Tim Allen dog movie though

>REEE FORCED DIVERSITY
Just shut the fuck up about it already, its not even a problem. One of the actors is an Oscar winner, the other is fucking IP man and the main is a woman who im pretty sure has like six emmy nods and an oscar nod. No normal person gives a shit that shes a woman. Nobody actually cares.

Its a spergy complaint. Fuck off.

Have you seen the other posters? Trust me, this one is miles better

no white males allowed

You were born in the 90's right?

>look guys we're so diverse
>I'm sure there will be lots of aliens in a universe known for having shitloads of species besides humans
>lol jk it's 8 humans all of different races because muh marketing and budget constraints

Thats not an argument. Complaining about diversity in a science fantasy film is retarded. To get this spergy about it....something so inconsequential...

>muh awards

reminder Nic Cage and Three 6 Mafia have Oscars

No, liking Star Wars at all is spergy

defending Disney Wars is hyper autism

I dont have an opinion about something I havent seen yet, but vaginas and asians being in a movie with a giant space laser and magic space monks doesnt trigger any levels of autism for me. I actually have the ability to relate to characters that arent white.

Yeah, because The Force Awakens was absoultely terribe and George would have been a great rusemaster and pulled a literal masterpiece out of his ass, right?

It's the laziest shit ever

that's a cast photo I saw before shooped with another photo I've seen before and that was just from stills I saw as news headlines

I don't even give a shit about this movie and it looks incredibly disappointing.

Goddamnit, why the hell are there palm trees in the Star Wars galaxy?

Okay, we've established you were born in the 90s.
More retarded strong woman bullshit.
Donnie Yen playing a racial stereotype. (he's a real person not a character)
You kids aren't nearly as enlightened as you think.

>vaginas and asians being in a movie

In order to sell tickets to China and expand the "demographic take"

It's not hard to understand that "diversity" just means conning more drooling idiots to consume mass produced Disney shit

Just like when they used to advertise cigarettes to women with the claim " it's so feminist and empowering to smoke"

On a planet similar to earth? What a stupid question

>strong women in a movie is bad meme
>projecting that people who disagree with me are 90s

The fuck are you even on about, faggot? Do you think thats a point?

At a minimum we would have gotten new ships and actual star wars aliens.

because designing Star Wars looking flora would cost money and Disney has a tight budget despite making billions off of capeshit alone

No, it literally is forced diversity. They wouldn't be allowed to make a movie unless you meet the diversity quotas which really do exist, I'm surprised you don't know about them. Your job (you have a job, right?) has them as well, they are required by law to hire a certain number of hispanics, "african americans", women and sometimes even mentally disabled.

So diversity is never allowed? Everyone has to be perpetually white forever or else it will always trigger your autism?

See, I get the feeling that no matter the context, spergy fucks like you will continue to cry about it no matter what the film is. Whats the solution then, faggot? No diversity is allowed?

holy shit why did they make forrest whittaker look like that

GL is awful

But Disney somehow managed to be worse.

Did you see the movie?

wtf are you ranting about?

I said I wanted more aliens in the movie instead we get some more boring humans

>more then 32 pieces of flair

rebel my ass.

>muh tinfoil, everything ever has forced race quotas. Its just like affirmitive action guys! There a vagina in muh Star Wars!!!!! Its "forced"
>REEEEEEE
>hur hur do you even have a job???

Just stop posting and take a nap

But it is forced. I don't know why you're so against white guys being the best actors.

>a few billion dollars
>"worse" than the prequels

Sure

he needs his samuel "bad mother fucker" jackson saying "mother fucker" in his movies because he's black and that's cool, maybe some girl power scenes where she shows she's just as good if not better than those silly boys and they look dumbfounded as she walks away with a smirk

You keep avoiding my points because you can't refute them. You racist little shit.
Strong woman bullshit is retarded.
You see back before the dark times they used to be able to created competent female characters without it being ham-fisted garbage.

>these loopyloop "celebrity workout methods"

All these idiots are going to have bad knees and hips by the time they're 35

Im ranting about how all these complaints about anybody but a whitey being in a movie is spergy. What exactly is th solution? No more diversity? Like I said, I feel like it wouldnt matter what film it was....youd still complain that diversity is forced.

Nobody can win. Not with this retardo logic.

>if it makes money so it's good

yeah ok

see you at the next Transformers premiere then, pleb

Outside of your feels, you arent presenting any actual argument.

well that's the world we live in now

blame the Oscars

Yeah I did but I wasn't satisfied by ties and x-wings with a new paint job and the 3 token alien characters they gave us.

>people globally like something enough to make a billion dollars
>this is no indicator of anything! Ignore it.
>both critic and user reviews are generally positive.
>ignore all that too! It doesnt mean anything! Nothing means anything!
>uh....its Disney guys, it-its actually bad

Whats next? You gonna dig up some of those mary sue arguments too?

And its not really something worth conplaining about. Nobody is stopping you from making a movie with an all white cast.

have they covered every ethnicity?

>all white guys are the best actors
>this is an objective fact

Ok

Lots of shitty movies make tons of money

Marvel/Disney have based their entire existence on that

>people like Disney movies enough to see them enough and Disney makes billions
>I dont like fun movies with decent quality
Bet you are gonna write me a dissertation on why the Pirates movies are for plebs as your tip your fedora and berate me about not getting the intricacies of The Holy Mountain.

Again I don't care

Just wanted to see some aliens "starring" in Star Wars instead we get "human diversityfest" because that's super interesting

When did you see Rogue One, user? How was it?

You've established your childish attitude and your racism. Those aren't my "feels". It's right there for everyone to see. You refuse to acknowledge that women can be well written characters without it coming off as poorly as has been done in recent years. You just keep avoiding everything I've said and keep bringing the topic back to me.

Well Pirates 1 was good, but if you unironically enjoy 2+ you're legit retarded.

Everything after 1 was a bloated, convoluted mess that only existed to justify sequels for maximum profit making

YAASSSSSSSS

Ok, I get it. You are actually baiting me. Good job. Was subtle enough to miss.

You mean the Rogue one poster?

It's the OP in this thread

why does she look like aunt jemima

I want to have sex with Ira Belle.

>Not enjoying Davy Jones in Dead Man's Chest
>Not liking fun

Mate, 1 and 2 are both great.

Nothing I've said has been rude or incorrect. You simply won't face facts.

Not OP, but he's right and you are getting BTFO. Learn to debate or have a conversation youngling

>This poster shows me the film
>not realizing that all the diverse cast I sperg about probably gets less than 20 minutes of actual screen time

All you did was bitch and yell and call me a racist.

>ah man, im not that guy but you totally got btfo
>har har. Im not him tho

Okay, samefag.

Literally raped.

>giving non whites less than 20 minutes of screen time

now who's racist

anyway you should just admit that it's a shitty, lazy poster

The oister is lazy, yeah. Could have been better.

2 is a meandering, pointless mess of a script

1 had a very tight script everyone was shocked by how good it was when it came out. It was a great blend of action, dialogue, comedy, and plot, and the only reason the sequels made any money at all is because of how good the first one was.

You could tell that the writer for 1 knew exactly where everything was going and how it all tied together while 2+ where just random ideas slapped together because the studio wanted more money.

> Stormtroopers
> x wings
> those elephant things that shoot

And, you know... That guy in helmet who breathes. Freaks gonna freak

>nobody cares
>so we NEED to fill the movie with diversity and a katniss lead rather than Kyle Katarn

I appreciate that you can have an opinion, despite how retarded it sounds. I will continue to enjoy 2 though, thanks. Let me know how angry that makes you since you literally called me a retard for having the ability to enjoy a pirate flick.

>All you did was bitch
Where?
>The fuck are you even on about, faggot?
You're a rude dismissive child.
>No normal person gives a shit that shes a woman.
You're on Cred Forums arguing about star wars. There's no reason they shouldn't be able to write female characters that maintain the previously established internal logic of this universe.
>fucking IP man
Again he has a real name, It's Donnie Yen.

>7 Star Stars films
>2 have female leads
>at least 5 more fucking Star Wars films planned
>female lead in Rogue One hs an oscar nominated actress, this apparently doesnt matter. She has a vagina
>"WTF ITS ALL FORCED DIVERSITY"
>"THEY ARE LITERALLY FORCING ME TO SEE THIS"
>"WTF I HATE DIVERSITY NOW!!!"
>"STAR WARS IS RUINED REEEEE

sup numale

>There's no reason they shouldn't be able to write female characters that maintain the previously established internal logic of this universe.
What about any of these main characters in Rogue One, disrupts the internal logic of the universe? How?

I'm the guy arguing with this kid But i'm not OP.

The only thing about 2 that made me angry was how it was so fucking long and boring and nothing happened.

>people who disagree with me and my autism are kids
Sure, newfriend. Trying really hard to fit in...

I see you are replying to yourself also, faggot. Good for you. Nobody will ever know!

You can keep defecting and believe whatever you want but i'm still waiting for one singe justification from you.

>Hans

If this movie wasn't being made in the current year we wouldn't be seeing her beat up multiple storm troopers.

Nigga, everyone beats up Stormtroopers.

Luke was a fucking moisture farming hick. Get outta here with this retarded point. Thats the best you can do?

When did Luke beat up storm troopers?

han flips one in rotj. chewie throws a few around but this girl comes off as bad as rey, who can speak wookie for no reason, speaks fluent droid even though no organic character has ever been able to do that before, and has the force skills of someone with 10 years training after a couple of days.

In terms of kicking stormtroopers asses, Luke somehow is a near perfect shot throughout the trilogy

You have no idea what her military training is in Rogue One. It seems implied that she is ex-military

Does that trigger your sperg still?