Why don't critics point out how bad these movies look?

Why don't critics point out how bad these movies look?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X7SiuQxhAjg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because they're not interested in starting a pointless argument on a kazakhstani philatelist forum.

Because cosmetic surface level bullshit like looks don't matter in the long run. It's the story and characters that are the heart of a film.

That is what separates BvS memelords from literally everyone else. They're only enamoured by the movie because it looks pretty. They're the same people who thought the Prequels were good.

Ultimate pleb. Film is a visual medium.

Go read a book if you want story, philistine.

You see this people? DCucks care more about visuals than story. Screencap this.

>CIVIL WAR LOOKED BAD I SWEAR IT!!!!!

These movies do not try, therefore no point in pointing it. They treat these either in a condescending way - the "they're fun" argument - or if they are treated as something more important than that is only by the uneducated, only-pop-eaters new waves of "critics". Critics who can appreciate "high culture" probably will say about how ugly they look, even if they enjoy these movies.

That looks great, my man.

This, on the other hand...

>one interesting shot out of all those
wew

It's pretty clear they've simply given up

We reached a point where their netflix series look better than their high budget flicks. Weird.

>sharpshooting

>that eye

truest kino

Third from the left on the bottom? That's all I see

>Marlelkek's face when single frame of Aquaman is far more brutal than all Thor's movie appearances.

Story is integral as well, but he is right. Film is a visual medium, and to ignore that is fucking stupid.

Actually they don't
They're parroting the things patricians said to them when they were the huge plebs of the years

You ask that guy to decipher picture related and you know what you'll get? nothing because it isn't grade school level like the flicks he watches

The Man of Steel click looks like shit.
Dragon all Z cartoonish fight, laughable close up on Zod's eye, explosion when Superman crashes to glass windows.
The whole thing is trash.

>two gods fighting in marvel
vs
man and god fighting in DC
youtube.com/watch?v=X7SiuQxhAjg

You should watch more movies if you thing that looks good.

>non engrish speaker

something something sexuality
What do I win?

2nd column, 3rd picture down.

Still bland, just less bland.

>It's the story and characters that are the heart of a film.

>Man in a rubber Bucky mask blows up the UN to tear the Avengers apart to get revenge on them because he moved his family from a city to the middle of nowhere to escape the Avengers, then the Avengers dropped the city on his family.

The story sucked too.

Nope. Phone typing.
That scene is still trash

Oh my fucking GOD literally what ps2 game is that?

>Phone
Figures.

>Zemo attacked the UN and framed Bucky to lure him out so he could obtain the location of the video of Stark's parents murder to send to Stark and tear the Avengers apart for revenge because they dropped a city on his family.

Was the movie 2deep4u?

both look like complete shit

What TV show is this from? I want to know so I can avoid it.

Because real critics (not meme clickbait site ones) know that these are kids movies and kids are gonna like it. They know these movies won't stand the test of time and be remembered for anything great in years to come. They're fun and that's all that matters. They're not great movies but they provide mindless entertainment and that's all some people want and that's fine

critics cant tell

The first two rows are just establishing shots though

Fight choreography composed by a retard

How can you watch these movies over the age of 18? Seriously, ok maybe 20 at most can be the cut off point but these movies are literally what children should be watching, it's about superheroes for christsakes

>still mad six months later

SIX MONTHS

>almost every shot that looks good is because they did a wide shot of some city or urban area and nothing to do with the sets or costumes.

My fucking sides

they literally get baited, by what i dont know its not even good fantasy

>Tony's armor looks Way more realistic at its worst in Iron Man 1 than it does at its best in Civil War
lazy

That was pretty fantastic but later on they just fuck it all up by sperging out with the orange lights everywhere.

>It's a bunch of virgins engage in capeshit consolewar faggotry episode
Feels good not be a manchild "nerd"

the camera shaking meme needs to die. it makes movies look awful. also it is lazy.

why critics don't point out how bad the pace and argument in 2001 is?