What is the Darth Vader stand alone movie going to be about?

What is the Darth Vader stand alone movie going to be about?

how he secretly started the rebellion with his apprentice Starkiller

about Disney cucking the shit up

What is wrong with you people?

Impossibru.

It's a horror style star wars slasher where he gets trapped in an old sith temple with a couple of younger jedi he chased into it and their entourage of bodyguards. He stomps around through the place breathing heavily, snapping peoples necks, appearing out of nowhere behind them, cutting them in half, crushing them with big stone blocks from force push, etc.

The female jedi escapes at the end thinking she's killed Vader by burying him alive but just as she's leaving off planet in his shuttle his gloved hand bursts out of the rubble.

What the fuck do you mean "you people"?

>turning vader into a jason slasher flick

it could work

>in darkness back of the shuttle, all you hear in the breathing noise as lights go out

It's gonna be VR so it will be very interesting I'd say. I hope it's about his Jedi Hunt.

could be cool
but they'd never do it

>Darth Vader stand-alone movie
You mean the prequels?

About hunting down the last Jedi

Oh yeah see that's awesome. They could even mess with the ratings a bit to make it even more brutal. Like when he cuts someone in half they are still alive grabbing at their guts which are steaming and cooked to the point of liquidly slopping through their hands.

Maybe have a part where he fakes them out by putting his helmet on something and then grabs a guy, and all you see is this hissing deranged/disfigured eggman pulling the guy apart.

>Darth Vader horror movie

do want

>hissing deranged/disfigured eggman

lol

It's not the east or the west side

NO IT'S NOT

ITS THE DARK SIDE

im gonna take a wild guess and say its about darth vader

Pretty excited. I was just thinking about why there isn't a Star Wars film mostly about Darth Vader. But I absolutely hate VR. I really hope they make a non-VR version and release it on DVD.

YOU ARE CORRECT

There's an entire prequel trilogy where darth vader is the core of the entire story.

The Han Solo Anthology was supposed to be about Darth Vader instead, i.e. The Darth Vader Anthology (The Darth Vader Trilogy for style). Fucking Han Solo is not even a Jedi or knows how to use a god damn lightsaber. He's the weakest of the movies.

He's the main topic of the story, but he isn't on camera most of the time. I'd love to see Darth Vader slash at everything in sight for three hours.

angels.

I just want to see maximum badassery.

>"Leave the rebels to me."
>Go to planet in his shuttle
>Basically do a Hoth-style invasion with one ship
>Get out and fuck everybody's shit up

From a certain point of view, Anakin =/= Vader.

>What is the Darth Vader stand alone movie going to be about?
It will be a Seinfeld type sitcom with the Palpatine, Boba Fett and Jabba the Hutt shooting the shit at Dexter's bar and Vader's place

I hope we get some pod racing.

The evil straight white imperial men against the multicultural gender neutral rebel heroes lead by feminists

I consider classic Vader to be a totally different character, cinematically speaking.

Prequel Anakin is a terrible character that should never have been on-screen

it is too, late the damage has been done.

now this is pod racing!

>willingly starting this fight

>maximum badassery.
Kill yourself faggot

I beg to differ. Anakin was great in the prequels. His acting was very sharp and his increasingly dark theme was an interesting plot device.

This would be really awesome. Imagine three full 3.5 hour movies of just Dark Vader slashing away with a red lightsaber at Jedis, rebels, and other enemies of The Empire and just about anything insight. That and also many scenes of him using the force to choke individuals would be god-tier.

How old are you?

>why does he wear the mask

> guaranteed replies

"Vader Down" was very nice. it could be adapted.

pic related

Allah gold