Now that the dust has settled, what does Cred Forums think of The Dark Knight Rises' opening plane scene?

Now that the dust has settled, what does Cred Forums think of The Dark Knight Rises' opening plane scene?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q=bane posting
google.com/#q=baneposting
twitter.com/AnonBabble

it made with big quality

>still posting this ancient meme

Why use a dead meme?

CIA... had a hard life...

>still being a hothead

If the meme is dead, then show me the body

sure
twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q=bane posting
google.com/#q=baneposting

I'm looking for the body11111

Choose your piece!

the ride never ends

>tfw hotheads won and baneposting is actually dead this time

>baneposting is actually dead this time
for you

Baneposting has had its share of ups and downs over the years. This is nothing more than a temporary low point. Stay strong, brother, and continue to fight the good fight. Though the light of Baneposting has been temporarily reduced to a soft glow from the embers, the fire will rise again.

I preferred the original version in the scrapped Raimi script

>If I put you in the oven, would you die?
>It would be extremely painful, goy
>You're a big nose
>For Jew

it doesn't look like it will fire up again brother. the hotpockets won't fuck off and apparently a lot of brothers gave up

Why must baneposting be so fucking funny?
Every Time i read or hear the words Big guy, for you or no survivors i have to laugh

Now I'm starting to think you're some false-flagging hothead

Im starting to think all the mistakes were intentional. Like nolan just had to prove something to the studio.

Name one (1) mistake in the plane scene.

I'm just a concerned brother

In order to kill baneposting we need an individual we can attach it to so we can spearhead our hate. Like how finding dannyboytbh killed pestposting and still takes down justposting every now and again. We need a dannyboytbh for bane

>"they work for the masked man, the mercenary"
>"bane"
>"aye"
30 seconds later
>"who paid you to grab dr pavel"

>driving Moquito Man suddenly remembering to steer
>the paratrooper hitting and bouncing off the side of the plane
>the CIA goons standing behind Bane deciding to turn around and beat up the other two hooded/restrained prisoners
>lapse in logic where Bane tells ONE of his men to stay in the wreckage, even though Bane knew CIA was bluffing, CIA never intended to throw anyone out of the plane and if there really was a "flight plan", it probably listed all 3 prisoners

Mercenary means literally a hired gun, so he assumed someone hired Bane to kidnap Pavel and wanted to know who.

Why don't you just fuck off back to plebbit instead?

Which sub? r/baneposting?

I just rewatched the scene
Holy shit that's true, they literally start beating the restrained prisoners on the ground
Nolan is really a man ahead of his time, so many little details you just can't notice the first time
Bravo!

>driving Moquito Man suddenly remembering to steer
It's not like they were on a road. Mosquito man was just resting for a while.
>the paratrooper hitting and bouncing off the side of the plane
Literally nothing wrong with that.
>the CIA goons standing behind Bane deciding to turn around and beat up the other two hooded/restrained prisoners
What if they were big guys too? Can't take any chances.
>lapse in logic where Bane tells ONE of his men to stay in the wreckage, even though Bane knew CIA was bluffing, CIA never intended to throw anyone out of the plane and if there really was a "flight plan", it probably listed all 3 prisoners
The whole opening scene was a clever ploy by Bane to kill two birds with one stone - Brother and CIA. It's the most logical and impressive scene in the history of film and television.

Wtf its real

wtf is this real?
really makes u think huh?

Just one of many instances where baneposting appears to transcend dimensions of time and space

Truly Egyptians were ahead of their time. Did you know that they had a king called Pepi?

If this was real they'd show the full page.

>four ewes
Well shit

for you