youtube.com/watch?v=Z6OxJMuSnx4
youtube.com/watch?v=TKD03uPVD-Q
youtube.com/watch?v=UF53cptEE5k
youtube.com/watch?v=2GRP1rkE4O0
youtube.com/watch?v=U9HBT6sRSZ8
youtube.com/watch?v=tgfuaDS-S2c
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

She has a shit agent and did a lot of dumb choices

She really loves the Saudi's and so she hates the idea of energy independence.

She was fucking cute in Descendants

more like shailene hoodley amirite?

>WTF happened to Shailene Woodley?

Nothing, she just looks like that.

She looks JUST already and she's not even completely without makeup. What the fuck indeed.

>Finn Wolfhard Official Instagram account

Why?

How does she looks JUSTed? I can't see this

AmeriKKKan fascism

I don't get what is the problem? get with the times, they need the land for the pipeline so ask for a big compensation and move on.

She's gone full Ellen Page after she was deemed too ugly to be in the Spiderman movies w/ goofhead and frog.

>barely holding her shit together
>on the verge of tears
>mask of sanity slipping

>Free Shailene Woodley!
Yeah! Don't those stupid cops know celebrities are above the law n sheeit?

Still can't see this. Sounds like your fantasy.

>agents fault nobody wants to hire an ugly teen

????

You being blind doesn't help. How are you typing right now?

I'm telling my mom what to type. She also reads for me

Guys I want to kiss and cuddle Shailene Woodley

Is that weird, am I some kind of perverse deviant

Why not?

SHE FUCKING EATS CLAY BECAUSE AN AFRICAN TAXI CAB DRIVER TOLD HER TO!

Maybe she just doesn't want lynx disease

Who wouldn't want that

I've read that she doesn't brush her teeth either, but that might have been another airheaded celebrity.

She got involved with an SJW Asian guy and is invovled heavily in his causes

lots of hippie / environmental causes

>they didn't arrest anyone else
Why do people lie like this? I read a report and her and like 19 other people were arrested.

>not the webm

>mannish faces with boardlike bodies
>shack up with men who are used to that

Not really surprising.

she brushes her teeth with clary

bbc.com/news/blogs-magazine-monitor-27323160

>"I've discovered that clay is great for you because your body doesn't absorb it, and it apparently provides a negative charge, so it bonds to negative isotopes. And, this is crazy: it also helps clean heavy metals out of your body." She learned about it from an African taxi driver, she said. Some of her friends make clay toothpaste that you swallow instead of spit out.

Why didn't you show Elliot this?

Pregnant women eat clay. Beans and meat is enough to kill this desire.
She should go to the doctor, even a favela nigger like me knows this.

the real story is that she got a gun and went to the studio trying to force them to finish divergent movie series.
she was doing it under the pretense of saving all those jobs, all those people that worked on the divergent series.
in reality, she doesn't want to do a direct to dvd/cable movie to finish the series.

what are you talking about? he hated seeing Asian men with White girls, it literally drove him crazy. the start of his descent of toward violence was when he saw White girls talking to Asian guys and tried to push those girls off a ledge.

laist.com/2014/05/30/man_named_in_elliot_rodger_manifest.php

what movie?

>Hanging around with some tattooed dipshit

It's only a matter of time before she starts getting them too. Hope her career dies completely.

No but you do have a unique standard of beauty, as she's quite homely by conventional standards

Eating soil or its component parts is known as geophagy. Eating clay - sometimes in tablet form - is common in parts of Africa and the Middle East, says Rick Wilson, director of nutrition and dietetics at King's College Hospital. Zinc deficiency is the most common reason. And kaolin - made from white clay - is sold by chemists to treat diarrhoea.
But zinc deficiency is not a problem in developed countries. And the idea of "negative isotopes" being a health concern that needs to be tackled is "a whole load of rubbish", Wilson adds. He links it to a wider trend of nonsensical health fads emanating from celebrities. "Often with health fads there's a tiny element of truth. Then it's blown all out of proportion and a trend starts."

yeah, deleted accidentially some time ago, too lazy to find good one

>you'll never be half white
Did Elliot think he had some unique advantage over other Asians because he was mixed? That's fucking hilarious.

look at how she entwines her legs ariound him

that's some JUST tier hair

What the fuck

White Bird in a blizzard

Energy independence isn't more of a finite resource from a different location.

Her torso is like a man's torso with some modest breast implants in it. Not really attractive. That face and hair though.

>Those tiny chicken legs.

Bitch aint even a 7/10 nigga. Why get bent out of shape?

I want to lick her titties

>going from Sand Niggers to Syrup Niggers
>independance

how can little white dinguses compete?

>american intellectuals

What do you call this haircut?

a faggot

She was in those shitty divergent movies.
I glad she got arrested.

Hnnnng I hope she's got a little auburn landing strip.

Look how her 'career' been goin, we might soon find out.

I thought Elliot was mad because women don't like Asian guys?

Way to kill your career idiot.

>Becomes SJW

>Gets fat
>Gets ugly facial piercings
>Gets ugly hair
>Too busy doing stupid pointless quasi-political virtue signalling to act

It was nice knowing you. At least we got to see her tits when she was primo.

she doesn't understand reality

>azn male/white female poster appears again
jesus christ, you guys are so insecure

>Be a millionaire in America

>Literally have the same education level as a primary school dropout in Australia

Your school system needs an overhaul.

She looks fine to me.

Damn, Shailene's right tit looks like THAT?!

damn that's nice. She has long legs and goddess feet to boot

why can western girls stop eating?

do asians really save pictures of other asians with white women? doesn't that imply it's rare/noteworthy?

stay cucked hapas

youtube.com/watch?v=Z6OxJMuSnx4

It's just this one fucking chingchong who is super insecure and posts shit all the fucking time.

>youtube.com/watch?v=Z6OxJMuSnx4

It is hilarious you talking about saving shit and then posting an obscure kpop vid. Meanwhile literally every male kpop vid has White girls in it

1) youtube.com/watch?v=TKD03uPVD-Q
2) youtube.com/watch?v=UF53cptEE5k
3) youtube.com/watch?v=2GRP1rkE4O0
4) youtube.com/watch?v=U9HBT6sRSZ8
5) youtube.com/watch?v=tgfuaDS-S2c
6) etc etc etc ...

lol so what? doesn't that just prove that asian men desire white girls as much as asian women desire white men? do you think those girls are in those videos for free, or because someone gave them money

we already know this, lee.

Not him, but you know people are paid to be in music videos, right?

she's fucking ugly now, if she wasn't always

these videos play to the fantasies of their viewers

just as every eastern woman desires a strong white male to save them from limp wristed asian men, the fantasy of the asian male is to trick a beautiful western white woman into falling for him by dying his hair blonde

>obscure

the Wonder Girls' last two videos have centered imagery of aryan white men, and they're popular as shit

Also you're gay for knowing anything about male kpop groups

what an unsettling webm

>In the video, a deputy is heard telling Woodley, "You are going to be placed under arrest for criminal trespassing." Woodley then asks the deputy, "Why am I being arrested but no one else down there is?"
What a narc ass bitch

White women were made for ___ cock?

beta

FAT
A
T

STRAIGHT TO TV MOOBIE STAR

lol she can't act either.

their choice of

rubber

I would say she has a magnificent agent, it's amazing she got cast as the lead in those 3 divergent movies.

None of that comes up when I type that.

because /r/hapa bruteforced the top results

google has since sterilized their algorithm

She probably was acting like an asshole so she could get arrested and brag about it or was intentionally uncooperative so she could get dragged off to jail to get a mugshot taken. From what i understand with these kinds of peaceful protests they just handcuff you and drag you to a table nearby where they have you pay a fine and tell you to go home

Dakota Access Pipeline transports Bakken crude to Illinois, the Keystone XL is a different deal.

US has never been energy independent

You're just trying to not buy oil from the middle easy because they outmaneuvered the US producers by dropping prices

Just thinking the same. She took quite the tumble, no?

SERVES HER RIGHT

SHE TRUSTED BERNIE

>Missionary

Reported to FBI

or it is fake

shiloh :3

>half black

Who could have seen this coming?

>bunheads world premiere next

too soon ;_;

What the hell is she smoking? All Hollywood types are either suicidal like Robin Williams or drugs

On*

>She learned about it from an African taxi driver

I don't believe this.

She's going to get Lynks Disease doing that.

What kino is this?

She........diverged.

>insecure
>posts meme displaying your insecurity

You'll lose your virginity someday.

WTF... i love Shailene now

>Reported to FBI
You report X-tian extremists to the ATF you fucking mong, see if anything gets done otherwise

ded career

She truly became The Divergent Series™

my chemistry professor said that you can brush your teeth with charcoal. might work the same?

fuck off, its not all of us, its just this one retard that constantly does it.

It's because she's kid a...

>tfw your waifu became a retarded bern victim.

feels bad desu.

Same with AOA

youÄre quite the joker

She's always been an eco-hippy nut.

Where have you been?

And now she's in jail. Hope she gets raped by a black dyke.

American """education""""

I've been to the viewpoint, it's a nice place

>#Free

Free? This isn't Nelson Mandela, this isn't Rudolf Hess, this is staying in jail until your bail is sorted out, it annoys me no end when these SJW types use words like that that should be reserved for people doing long sentences only, like Brenden Avery or a nigger that's done 30 years for a crime he didn't commit.

>implying Nelson Mandela didn't deserve to be in prison

Yes. Just let corporation destroy the land, who needs it anyway.

pipelines don't have a big impact on the environment

AHAH XD you told that sucker! HIGH FIVE !!!!

>ugly
sup fagbro

> WTF happened to Shailene Woodley?

She apparently became a typical stupid SJW who protests things she knows absolutely nothing about.

Piping the oil in fact is cheeper and MORE ENVIRONMENTALLY CONSCIOUS then using thousands of trucks and trains.

The only reason there’s any kinda protest going on, is because the local Indians fabricated a story about “muh ancestral lands” when what they’re really pissed about, is the pipeline _bypassing the Indian reservations_ and them missing out on a cut of the profits.

Fuck them lazy featherniggers and ding-bat SJWs.

I agree but that's regardless.

>And, this is crazy
You've got that fucking right

Except when things go wrong
>hmm...whens the last time that happened?

We have to stop using oil user. Otherwise there'll be too much globaly warming and everything will get fucked. Doesn't matter if it's pipeline or trucks.

You are a pervasive dilettante!

why do so white girls in Hollywood love asian boys?

she aged past 16

>11 hours ago

If you can't see she's on the verge of tears in that photo, you may have autism son

Kek'd hard

>it also helps clean heavy metals out of your body."
>she learned about it from an African taxi driver

I knew girl who got into this nonsense: ate probiotic dirt she found on the internet. To boost her immune system, you see.
She very nearly died from the common cold.

Is this a chick thing? I know plenty of guys who don't take care of themselves, but only girls seem to get grave of the fireflies munchies.

Seriously this.

It's like saying oil rigs don't have a big impact on the environment. Sure, when they're working properly.

She looks like a female version of Ethan Klien. Kinda gross.

They arrested her first, out of all the people there, specifically because she's a celebrity and was bringing publicity to the protest. The cops were literally doing the bidding of their corporate masters.

Watch the video, she clearly didn't want to be arrested. She was nearly pleading. I would have assumed that was her end goal if she had been like, "FUCK YOU COPS, THE LAND BELONGS TO ALL OF US!", but she looked like she was on the verge of tears. I don't think she expected to get arrested, or at least not arrested first.