Can someone explain ''no one ever wanting to fuck rosie'' meme to me?

can someone explain ''no one ever wanting to fuck rosie'' meme to me?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hQbBqtNL-Po
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

she's a hag

if she dressed her age and the current time period and got rid of that hair style she could be quite a handsome older woman.

This
When I hear this word I just picture her. When I look at her all I can think is hag

and when i look at her all i can think is how i'd like to fuck her

sorry I don't speak chav well enough to explain it to the likes of you

Wasn't there 2 rosies? One played by that old bitch on Emmerdale and then this actress?

Nobody remembers the old one

I bet she and Richard fucked secretly behind everyones back.

It's television. You should have gotten used to TV presenting perfectly fine women as horible deformed monsters no man would ever want to fuck by now

What?

Guys fucked her constantly

She couldn't get a "boyfriend" because she kept up relationships with married men who wanted to keep her secret

Because instead of looking like a sexy older woman she looks like a young woman with an old woman's face, which isn't attractive.

this desu. janice was much better woman than any of monica, rachel or ''phoebs''

if you grew up in england or australia you would know why these women are so unappealing

I love 30 Rock but I never really got why they kept playing Liz Lemon off as being so undateable and unwanted

>great wellpaying job
>really goofy and cute
>pretty fantastic body
>nice personality

I dunno, I get that it is played for laughs and shit but she was pretty much perfect

literally my type
big hair, 80s earrings, italian horse face, everything. Im gonna marry a girl like this one day holy shit.

>italian horse face
is this a thing?

well maybe i just like Italian girls and horse faces separately.

I also like 80s clothes so my type is really the wives from mob movies.

Marisa Tomei in My Cousin Vinny was literally perfect.

>Marisa Tomei in My Cousin Vinny was literally perfect.
to add, this is one of the sexiest thing's ive ever seen
youtube.com/watch?v=hQbBqtNL-Po

neigh

Are you joking? Lemon is weird as fuck. Basically asexual, workaholic, bitchy and judgmental 90% of the time, pretty disgusting habits like her obsession with snack foods, no real social life, and frankly kinda boring. Jack calls her out on this stuff constantly as the very obvious reasons why she's 40 and alone. You're saying that none of that is unappealing to you?

so basically most dumpy women who work decent jobs?

if youre not a chad of some sort you kinda gotta find a way to be attracted to that or end up alone.

Lol wow are you serious? Dude, up your standards. You don't need to be a model to find a girl woman who's normal and not a total fucking joke. Lemon is in the throwaway pile for a reason. Get it together.

She's a proper slag

is that Trump dressed in drag?