What do you call this hairstyle?

What do you call this hairstyle?

shaved

The 'there's literally nothing else that can be done' cut. I'm going that way myself.

Balding

The Bald Gentlemen

Yeah, me to but i coming to terms with it and moving on.

justified

The high-test

The Cavill

The literally me

>being a man and owning your baldness

acceptance

Does balding really mean you're more manly or is that just a meme

Failure

He looks like a tranny's crotch

Yea it does

It's basically male version of saying "I'm not fat, I have curves".

JUST

Hi baldo

the chernoble

Oh that's the ol' "my hair dripped down the sides of my fact and formed a puddle under my neck" hairdo.

The "I'm bald as fuck but still get a thousand times more pussy than OP" cut

>Does balding really mean you're more manly

Yup

*face not fact

Gets easier as you get older.

Cancer

I want to have a lot of sex with corey stoll

>22
>hair noticeably thinning on top
Guess I'll alternative between this and wearing hats often

The "me in two years tops"

Alternate, I mean.

The "I'm done fighting"

The "I'm a fugitive in a quarantined New York City full of vampires and need to sneak out to get to Washington DC and tell them about my bioweapon."

The "you can't pull it off unless you're extremely manly"

Low test balding cucks are shit outta luck.

does masturbating a lot have any effect on your hair

The "Balding kike".

bald

The "Me"

Women don't seem to mind. The key is to embrace it and don't try to wear whatever hair you have left. If you have fair hair you can get away with keeping it buzzed short, darker and you should probably shave it all off. The "I'm trying to pretend I never went bald" look is just pathetic, unless of course you have money like God Emperor Trump

I want Corey Stoll to fuck my shit up.

Happened to me early too. Was trying to cover it up but it looked worse and worse every year. Now I full shave. It's really not bad as long as you're kind of physically fit.

No.

It's true that hair loss is related to testosterone, and masturbating can temporarily cause testosterone to spike, but excessive masturbation actually results in lower test levels, which could actually prevent hair loss to some small degree.

yes

high test men go bald easily

although someone once told me japan is the baldest country and they never struck me as a very high test population, but then again, they're fucking bonkers too so maybe i'm wrong

Not really, those "curves" are women denying their weight. You have no control over how your hair will turn out but your weight you have all the say how it turns out.

>as you're kind of physically fit.

thats my problem, i am skinny and need a thicker neck to pull off my impending "Stoll"

The Poached Ball. who doesn't know this?

bulk the fuck up and lift, you scrawny faggot. EAT FUCKIN STEAK AND DRINK YOUR WHEY PROTEINS

average brit

Its the "the only way to salvage this" haircut

It means your life is over and the majority of women won't give you a second glance.

25 significant thinning hear. I use toppik to hide the thinning. It really makes your hair look thicker just stay away from water also hats are always good.

because there's no link between t levels and going bald. it's what bald people tell themselves. dht causes baldness, which isn't affected by t levels

The "please fuck my wife".

It's anecdotal but i pretty much have the same haircut and I got my T levels checked, and it turned out I had the second highest in my urologist's two offices. She wouldnt tell me who was number one so I could go face him.

He's pretty lucky, not many guys can pull off being good-looking bald. I'm fucked when it happens to me.

said the virgin

Give it to me straight, bros. Will science finally find a cure soon?