Who dies tonight? Who will even peters be? Will we see his butt?

who dies tonight? Who will even peters be? Will we see his butt?

How do u watch this online

i tried watching it last week but for some reason the FX stream on their website had no audio and it was kind of a bad quality stream

Its about to go full ghost adventures after this ep. Peters will be zack baggins

>American Horror Story
>is actually full on horror for once
Too bad the documentary format fucking ruins it, could be best AHS by far up to this date if it was told in the conventional format instead of literally knowing who survives already and shit

i don't doubt it. how much further can they go w this narrative ??

> implying everyone isn't dead and the interviews aren't actually being done by billie dean howard for her tv show that has been mentioned in other seasons

if they do ghost adventures, then finn whitrock is totally going to be zack, come on now. peters would be more of a nick.

The big tweest is next week apparently

This. Plus Lily Rabe is best girl

Is this season any good or should I just not bother wasting my time?

It's literally the only season that manages to remain horror consistently
I'm not kidding, one single episode has more horror than the rest of the other seasons barring Asylum
The documentary format ruins it though

its a return to actual horror and reminds me a lot of season one. the focus is on very few characters, no ridiculous jumping around to twenty different plots, no music from the wrong era showing being distracting, and less sex than any other season so far. its fixed a lot of things i found annoying in recent seasons, so i'm really liking it so far. supposedly there is going to be a twist / some sort of shift in tone possibly in episode 6 so theres still a chance for everything to get fucked up

Alright cheers, I'll watch it then :)

another plus is that there arent any teenage characters so far, as all the teenagers in all the previous seasons were fucking annoying. there's a couple of kid actors though, which are child actor level shitty, but they are barely in it. its just adults, so to me its more relate-able than all the shitty teenage drama they usually have going on.

> peters is still doing the mr march accent

loving the wig, but come on man

BLACKED

Interracial homo sex

Nice!

This season is going to be split in more than one story. Screencap this.

> rouge each others nipples

wut

Lipstick nipples?

Also
> purple cockhair

Fucking Dandy namedrop

i swear if thats the extent of peters being in this season heads will roll

>South Florida in 1952

I had to run and google this shit cause I just knew it would be S4 related.

Why do they keep giving Kathy Bates parts with accents she can't do?

it was mentioned before by the teacher guy. the house was built by dandy's relatives. surprised they didnt use finn whitrock to play the guy, since hes supposed to be in this season at some point

I still don't get why the Hunters all have their heads damaged but no one else who's dead has their death mangle. Nurses have their arms, the beheaded people don't have missing heads, but the hunters, for some reason...

Will Taboo be /our show/?

Why don't they interview flora :/

Didn't the hunters kill themselves?

because shes dead (TWEEEEEEST) shes alive

I want to fuck a nun

Stop Hammer Time

Oh wow, Frances Conroy came back

and next to kathy bates she's already blowing the shit out of everyone else with her acting

Safe. Sure. Ahahaha.

WHY NOT JUST TAKE THE FUCKING TRUCK?!

Why are the threads so dead tho season?

Can't speak for anybody else but I'm usually working when the show airs when I was out of work the past couple of years.

Threads have been downhill since S3.

Oh damn, we haven't been seeing the narration cast below the neck have we? She could be in a wheel chair...

So it goes
2 > 1 > 6 >>>>> 4 >> 3 >>>>>>>>> 5
right?

We also haven't seen anyone together, and Lee is the only one who we've seen off camera.

No. It goes Anything else>

tv is slow now

>ranking freak show above anything

the ONLY good things about freak show was dandy and twisty. there was nothing horror about it, it was pure shit.

it goes 2>1>6>>>>

NIGLET DESTRUCTION INBOUND

Twisty and Dandy were better than anything put out by 5 and 3 combined

jessica lang as a witch inches out over dandy, sorry

oh snap does anyone think the twist could be the butcher going after the family on halloween off camera? since spirits can leave where they are tethered on that day?

twist might also be people who saw the episode of the tv show going to the house to see if its true

Just found out she's in this season.
My trust in the show has been damaged since hotel and freakshow but I might just repick it.

So we just going to be Blair Witch all season?

Gonna stop here it was good for what it was so far now it's probably gonna get retarded. Gonna treat this as the finale

>Next week's preview

Oh god I hope it's finally happening, a real intro sequence and changing shit up.

Ghost hunters now?

What's next week's preview about? It looks like a totally different story.

So we're all pretty confident that a tweest is coming next episode. Anybody have any ideas besides "they're dead"

Kind of looked like an LA swag pad. Maybe they make it back and the ghosts find them the next year or something.

im thinking this is where they are going with it. the film crew is either the people who worked on the "my roanoke horror story" documentary, or a group of ghost hunters who saw the episode and decide to go see if they can prove its true or not.

i hope they go full ghost adventures on it

"we're spending a night LOCKED DOWN in the butcher's den!! WE'RE NOT AFRAID OF YOU. YOU WANT US? COME GET US"

Nah it's gonna be something like

I saw it and some numale was saying be quiet or some shit...are they just going to switch story lines completely and tell a different story?

Why was Evan Peters' character gay? What did that add to the story, at all?

People have left Cred Forums for reddit honestly.

It was the producer telling the camera crew to shut the fuck up and that they were going to follow the family.

Cheyenne Jackson's character is making the documentary. He's he off camera voice that asked the black lady about her previous dead child.

i think they were using it as part of his reasoning for moving to the middle of bum fuck no where so he'd have privacy? to be honest dandy was pretty fucking gay, despite being straight, so maybe being faggy runs in the family? also could be because its been 6 seasons and ryan hadn't made peters kiss a dude yet so he threw it in for his personal fap folder

Now is time for the Alien plot. Remember in the sneak preview there is the person being lifted straight up.

What did it take away? Plenty of weird rich dandy fags back in the olden times.

Nazi zombies and aliens.

Im not watching this until its all out so I can know if its better than seasons 3-5

has this season been any good, i stopped watching when lady gaga appeared

meh
tonights episode was probably the only really good one so far

>4 (Four) years later
>still the undisputed best AHS girl

The showrunners have lost sight.

kek
Based piratefags

Wait what was the preview for next week? It didn't show for me.

>Emma getting cucked
Murphy went too far this time
no wonder they broke up

Pretty sure they broke up because she was a crazy bitch that beat him.

Nunfu/swampwitch are the best

She was good as the nun. Her character in Coven sucked, just like every character in Coven except for Kathy Bates.

But her character in Coven was the most marriageable.

They're back together again.

Evan Peters confirmed for Battered Wife syndrome.

>People still think there was anything mysterious about roanoke

Who /nipplerouge/ here?

Just started watching the ep. Uh, why is this historian woman sound like she's straight up reading off of a card? What the fuck is this?

It was really bad. Not worth the cameo.

I am pretty happy with the season so far. There is still a lot of episodes to go and we have already gotten a pretty decent conclusion to a short story. Hopefully they do not fuck up the rest of the season and give us some better back story for all these ghosts.

>It's a the narrators have to describe how close to death they think they are because we know they don't die episode

who's lower left and does she have big tits

Because (((they)))wanted to add enrichment to the story

1>3>6>>>>>>

i don't think this semen slurping season is for me

The guy that makes this has a big ol boner for boners

The part with the jap girl crawling around on all fours actually spooked me.

I just caught up on S6.

Its decent, though the documentary style is fairly annoying. But at least the writing is focused adn there arent spaghetti sideplots everywhere.

I havent yet watched any of season 5.

Imo: 1>2>6>>>>>>>>>Should I bother with 5?

It's a found footage schtick next.

Rev up those twists because I am sure hungry for something substantive to happen this season

Pleb tv at its most pleb. Poorly acted and executed, it wishes it was pretentious. Ryan Murphy is a complete and utter imbecile.

is this season worth watching?

>going to LA
so the twist that they go live in Murder House?