What is by far the most cringe movie you've ever watched? Me, it's Tank Girl

What is by far the most cringe movie you've ever watched? Me, it's Tank Girl

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/cringe?sort=top&time=all
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Aw I got tank girl on VHS. I didn't know it was cringe.

There's a Tank Girl movie?

the tree of life

I don't remember Tank Girl being cringe at all. Any movie about white people teaching in the ghetto makes me cringe.

Citizen Kane

More like Citizen Cuck.

The Neon Demon

The costumes/makeup for the grown-up mutant babies looks ridiculous and the earnestness of the storyline/theme about family is painful.

xD ebin posts guys

2001 is an okay flick but Cuckizen Cuck is a shitshow of a movie that's always lauded as great kinomatique around here even though it's a predictable and out of date cringefest full of homophobia, racism, classism, ableism, atheism and sexism.

lol that dog is doing taxes

how is it cringe?
That kiss scene was kino
Also that cunny scene i catched it on tv tge other day and they censored it kek

6 Days 7 Nights

''kibble is deductable, just say we discussed work over lunch''

Suicide squad had a lot of cringe moments, in the theater I watched it in there was a lot of awkward silences especially when Harley Quinn was on screen

Eagle vs Shark or The Comedy

Couldn't finish Eagle vs Shark, I love Jemaine Clement and usually find his humour hilarious but this movie was just too much and I didn't find it appealing at all

>Cuckizen Cuck
: ]

Pixels

That dog! It thinks it's hooman!

I was going to say The Comedy as well. Watched that with my gf and it just made it even more cringy because it felt like I picked it out.

Not a movie but the Tim and Eric sketch Be A Baby DVD was up there for reddit.com/r/cringe?sort=top&time=all