>Throws a fit and chokes her, thus killing her

What did he mean by this?

easy come, easy go

should've let her go

It was a lie, just like Episode 7.

"twisted by the dark side"

fag

potterony

Well he thought he was cucked by Obi Wan, and we all know that's the strongest rage.

The only time Anakin/Vader ever 'chokes' someone is with a robot hand
A person cannot force-choke that way, only directly through their own biological hand
It was never Anakin/Vader himself doing any of the force choking

Stop it. It was clearly him doing it in the film.

Maximum autism

Are we to believe that the force extends to our galaxy but no one has figured out how to use it or that the force is limited to the star wars galaxy

The robot hand contained some sort of remote choking technology
(It's not even properly 'force-choking' since The Force isn't even actually involved)
Likely it was also using Anakin/Vader as cover, covering its choking spree under the guise of his anger issues

Pretty sure they didnt need to extend their hand to use the force. They could just do it with their mind. It's probably just instinct to use a part of your body to emphasize what you're trying to do (to themselves and the audience)

Kekwewlad

Also note that Luke 'actually' 'force chokes' someone himself (namely a Gamorrean guard in RotJ)
And by what means, you ask?
Robot hand

Also in RotJ, Luke chops off Vader's robot hand
Using what, you ask?
His robot hand
Or, rather, Luke's robot hand used Luke in order to cut off Vader's robot hand
The whole thing was a duel between the robot hands the whole time

Underrated joke imo.

The only Jedi that kill innocents wear black. COINCIDENCE? The ROBES are actually killing people.

>The only time Anakin/Vader ever 'chokes' someone is with a robot hand
>A person cannot force-choke that way, only directly through their own biological hand
>It was never Anakin/Vader himself doing any of the force choking
It sounds like nitpicking but this is actually true. In the prequels force is transmitted via midichlorians which are present everywhere, however the only way to manipulate them into force "moves" is through very specific movements (we never see force push, pull, choke, lightning, jump, speed etc without the actual specific micromovements being present) and experience while having strong connection with the force. Because of this, we can infer that Anikan never actually choked anyone with his right hand from the Count Duku fight in Episode II on wards, or anyone at all from his mechanical rebirth as Darth Vader in Episode III on wards.

So how did Darth Vader choke people then? The Choki-Wan theory is that Obi Wan Kenobe was trying to control Anakin to recon information from and about the Galactic Empire (which I personally think is the explanation of how the Death Star plans were stolen preceding episode IV, however there is little evidence to back this up). Obi Wan was forced to force choke every individual that Vader appeared to, in order to keep Vader under the illusion that he had retained his full force powers. Had Vader become aware that he was being tricked, Obi Wan would no longer be able to use him to gain insight and information about the Empire.

There are many other theories that fit in with the Choki-Wan theory to make it more plausible and add more evidence to back it, however it'd take thousands more words to convince anyone from this forum considering their lack of base knowledge regarding Star Wars lore and theories.

>Luke, did I ever tell you that prosthetic hands are actually self-aware mechanical entities that revel in violence and try to choke people using the Robo-Force? They're not good friends.

RLM needs to do a video about this

He thought Obi Wan was fucking her

>Obi Wan realizes the child in Padme is Anakins
>knows he's a sith
>hides in padmes own ship to confront Anakin
>doesn't look at all remorseful for using padme nor does he defend her saying she had nothing to do with him hiding on her ship
>instead of talking Anakin down he antagonizes him then grabs his lightsaber first and unsheathes it
>lies to Anakins child point blank that VADER killed Anakin

Was Obi War a fucking sith? Nigga was straight evil.

Yeah Obi-Wan was a real meanie for not comforting and lying to a crazy child murderer

BECAUSE OF

LIAAAAAaaaAAAAAAWAAAAR!!!

LET HER GO ANAKIN

Note how high he is.

Breast, did I ever tell you about chairs? They were pieces of furniture humanoids could sit in or on (depending on the type of the chair). Chairs came in many shapes and styles, and chairs that could hover also existed. And they were a common household items throughout the galaxy.

>Obi-Wan got the upside
>Anakin got the downside
>Mel Brooks predicted the high ground in the Swartz

"YOU UNDERESTIMATE MY AUTISM!"

I know Anakin is a moron, but what he did here boggles the mind.

He went through all this effort so he could save Padme, then he just decides "Well I'm mad, so I'm going to choke her. Ooops I killed her. Guess my whole turn to the dark side and getting the shit burned out of me was pointless!"

Snoke is Obi Wan

>yfw all the events in the star wars universe were just part of a game of 4D chess perpetuated by two extremely advanced robot hands who wanted to destroy each other
Really makes you think.

He was blinded by the dark side, but of course I wouldn't expect some readdit retard like you to understand that concept.

Enjoy your forced memes, shitposts and upvotes faggot. Hi r/Cred Forums!

If I wasn't so lazy I'd screencap this thread. This has potential & reminds me of the based high ground thread from a few years back

Actually she died of a broken heart, not the force choke