Alternate Dimensions/Time Travel

What tv shows feature lots of alternate dimension or time traveling even, and by that I mean the main theme of the show being that instead of just 1-2 episodes.
All I know is Sliders, Fringe and Continuum

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MGXo9wPt9zw
youtube.com/watch?v=oASi-3AQI9M
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The Time Tunnel
youtube.com/watch?v=MGXo9wPt9zw

Voyagers
youtube.com/watch?v=oASi-3AQI9M

I guess you could count Quantum Leap

Sliders was ripped off from George R.R. He pitched a similar idea to the studio called "Doors".
He was shown the door, then this pos showed up a year or so later.

Maybe not exactly what you're looking for, but check out Daybreak. It's like Groundhog Day but it's a drama/thriller

well thank god for the studios, at least sliders is finished.

The Man in the High Castle is entirely based around this premise.

The Phantasm movies are essentially dimension hopping

>Tall Man is in 10's of thousands of dimensions
>kill one and another appears
>any discrepancies between movie to movie or even within each movie is because alternate dimensions
>Reggie may or may not be the single person with the ability to slip into various alternate realities and join up with said dimensions versions of Jody and Mike to battle the Tall Man

Dr Who has a lot of alternate timeline/paradox stuff, just ignore the cancerous fanbase

There isn't one. They should remake Sliders and do it better.

A Sliders remake would be great, only there's always the fear in this decade of it turning into social justice shit. Hell Wade was annoying enough with her feminist shit in the original show and that was the 90's

Just think if a Sliders remake got the treatment that the Westworld remake is getting on HBO.

There was a show in the 80s called Otherworld. Look it up on Netflix or Wikipedia or something.

Hopefully Mr. Robot S3

sliders fucking ruled!
3 and 4th not so much (until i read all the problems/misdirection that happened behind the scenes)

I loved that shit so much.
Little did I know it was actually just a series of commercials for the toy line

Seasons 3 & 4 were bad compared to the first two, but they were still enjoyable. Season 5 is unwatchable

Haven't seen it yet, would this be a good thing?

Whatever you think of the plot or the acting, the production values are top of the line.

>There was a show in the 80s called Otherworld
First time I saw Jonathan Banks as a regular in anything. Good show.

Weren't you time travel/alternate universe cucks btfo'd in the season finale?

Odyssey 5, ran 20 episodes on Showtime. The got cancelled with unresolved cliffhangers.

Quantum Leap is the fucking gold standard.

absolute kinography when it's finally heavily implied that sam beckett is changing his own reality so much that he ended up in ours