Was this the worst kid show ever created?

Was this the worst kid show ever created?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O19ePvi65G0
jasminellis.com/biography/
youtube.com/watch?v=DaPLXiHb4XM
youtube.com/watch?v=Wx2tjCvoUmo&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=CbD2jDRLk44
youtube.com/watch?v=lP6ijRNm62E
youtube.com/watch?v=3cPs2SzShNc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Pic unrelared, right?
RIIIGHT??

the fantasy parts were the best if you had a tf fetish
>that one where she turns nanette into a car ornament
>that one where she turns johnny into a monkey
>that one where she gives nanette the lower body of a bunny

muh dick

OH NO IT'S NINNYPOO!

It wasn't that bad. There were lots of good things about it. The individual caricatures were pretty well realized. I loved the stereotypical Italian family and the sanctimonious religious girl (Josephine Praline - that's another thing, every character had amazing names). Gina Lash had some objectively brilliant lines fairly regularly.

>sitting through this shit waiting for the digimon movie to start

even in fast forward it was pain

I think I liked this show as a kid, but I remember absolutely nothing about it except the Greaser Dog villains.

This piece of shit

Absolutely not funny ever

youtube.com/watch?v=O19ePvi65G0

Intriguing opening, and then it's just ... nothing.

i vaguely remembering hating this show. even makes me think they make shit shows just so we appreciate the good ones.

not actually that bad. good even.

entertaining tho. are you some kinda lemming who thinks every thing has to be a joke?

Pretty bad but there's been worse

The girl whose picture they used for Angela killed herself in her teens.

Is that true? Kind of makes me look at the show differently

I never liked this show either. Anytime it came on I'd switch to cartoon network.

Actually, looking into this to see if you're bullshitting us.

I think she is still alive.

Can't be worse than this trans propeganda

>coming up next, Angela Anaconda!
That was the only thing you could say to make me shut off the TV and go outside.

Why do you lie?

jasminellis.com/biography/

She's a choreographer now.

I believe it. Show was depressing.

More like everything on

rugrats

fuck that entire show. i wouldn't hate it so much if nickelodeon didn't fucking play reruns of it every single day. at some point they stopped making new episodes for a few years and they only had like 3 or 4 seasons worth of shows, so they took those seasons and just kept playing them over and over back to back. fucking years of this. they'd even have semi-events when the episodes ran out and they started the whole series over again and season 1 episode 1

fuck. rugrats. just hearing the theme music makes me want to break things.

Why does Canada only make shit?

Not by a long stretch

If cancer were animated...

I had the movie soundtrack as a kid

best kids shows:
pete and pete, ren and stimpy, real monsters, rockos modern life, hey arnold

go ahead and try to prove they arent

Yes. I couldn't stand it
2nd worst

And you two can fuck right off those shows were comfy

Me too, I don't remember that though, I remember a cat boomerang, but can someone confirm that it was in this show and not ren and stimpy?

Your opinion is shit. Kill yourself.

found the guy with a diaper fetish who likes listening to baby talk

rugrats is garbage please kys

>That episode where Cat turns inside out

>a bunch of babies fight super powered retards by throwing their diapers around
Literally Cred Forums the show

fuck outta here

literally kill yourself

I remember feeling embarrassed when my parents would watch this shit with us. I hated it, but it was before something good.

Whenever I see a girl irl that looks like Eliza I always think she would be an easy fuck

i enjoyed this show unironically

maybe i got the tism

Nah, you're not alone. I mean, I might also have autism, but the show actually had some completely unique things about it aside from its visuals.

ONE FINE DAY

are you me? The rat was an asshole, dog is stupid, cat smart

so did angela have a big dick orrrrrrr....?

fuck off anytime friend.

It wasn't meant to be funny.

Absolutely shit:
>Mike, Lou and Ogg
>Chalk Zone
>Pelswick
>As Told by Ginger

Eliza Thornberry, Catdog and Ed, Edd, & Eddy were all watchable.

rename to shows 90s kids had to edure

No, this was by far the worst one

>he doesn't get the show
>he doesn't know that Ed is the alpha of the group, fucks all the girls and gets the money
>he doesn't know that Ed hangs out with the other 2 Ed's out of pity

I kinda like concept of Chalk Zone too bad it was implemented badly. Catdog was horrible though

hey mona!

where do you live?

outta my way fags
not even gilbert gottfried can save this.

Nah this was

Tumblr: The Show before Tumblr existed

I was just always bothered by why that show came on the same channel as Digimon and Power Rangers. And later when Fox Kids lost Power Rangers but had fucking Ultimate Muscle and Shaman King and shit, they also had fucking Cramp Twins

What was this show even about? From what little I saw of it, it seemed like it was trying to be an actual teen drama as a cartoon. I always changed the channel to Cartoon Network when this was on because I assumed it was a girl show, and as a 10yearold I was very conscious of not wanting to look like a fag

>not funny
>not exciting
>literal trash animation
>did it even have a plot?
FUCK THIS SHOW

I liked this show, but I remember always feeling sorry for Cat and all the abuse he got. He is literally the shit end in every episode

Upstairs, but don't disturb me and your mother or she will ground you.

fuck off cyberchase is kino

CYBERCHASE
WE'RE MOVIN
WE'RE BEATING HACKER AT HIS GAME

I went to school with a semi functioning retard who loved that show.

this show gave me so many boners as a kid

Any of those silent/dialogue-less slapstick humour shows, they were fucking abysmal, especially that one about the CGI polar bear, Bernard, I think it was, or Rabbids or the fucking french-canadian bullshit with the poorly animated cockroaches. You were literally one of those kids riddled with ADHD and behaviour problems who was dumb as shit, ate glue and screamed in class but wasn't even funny/entertaining if you enjoyed those.

The Camp Caprice episodes were pretty comfy. Everything else was uninteresting unless your a preteen girl

lalalan?

all of them have fiveheads which i found hilarious

chalkzone was fucking great

99% likely that he's browsing this board right now

this show was pretty garbage. I had fond memories of it but it doesn't hold up at all.

Yeah what the fuck was this?

holy christ that's fucking terrifying, was this a real show? this looks like a fucking creepypasta image where the twist is that all the kids whose faces were used are dead

Can't remember shit about the show but I did call my friend's cat and dog just catdog for a while.

>Cat look, A thimble full of something actually positive
>Rest of world proceeds to shit on said positive thing
>repeat for every episode

what the fuck is this

Are mid 2000s CN shows truly the worst CN shows (except Megas)?

SHOOBIES

>weird tingly feelings about Ulrich
this show was one of my earlier realizations I was gay

Continuity was a neat aspect of it, other than that it was garbage

How the fuck isn't this a Cred Forums meme?

youtube.com/watch?v=DaPLXiHb4XM

Fosters home is the only one close to watchable.

Although my friend had a massive boner for megas xlr. I never really gave that show a chance.

>Ben 10
>Not good.

If you had literally any other variation of the show, fair enough, but original is quite good.

The Juniper Lee lip thing annoyed me as a kid, same with Kim Possible. The voice of the kid on the monkey show was annoying too. Hi Hi Puffy Ami Yumi was GOAT senpai

Monster By Mistake was the worst kids show ever, I hated it. And it used to come on YTV at the worst times on the weekend, when nothing else was on any other channel. It's boring, quiet, shit characters, shit animation, shit sound. Fuck that show.

Doug
Fite me

But I enjoyed it. Weird photo based stop motion or something.

fosters home is great

doug was dank

>b-but le smashing xD

>hating cyber six
Pleb
Garbage, pure unfiltered human waste.

the worst show which to this day i hate is h.r.huffnpuff
why would this trippy happy fun gainer so much hate from me well it replaced robotech
and i loved robotech

The remake of the show was pretty bad. The original not so much.

i like the sutle hints that the boys cousin was in the "garbage business" and i aint talking about refuge disposal

Megas XLR is brilliant, go fuck yourself

The proud family. Legitimately made me think black people were of lower intelligence. Awful show.

Apparently they are legally required to air lots of Canadian created shows, but the shows don't get much government funding.

i liked it because it showed animals that wouldn't have ever been featured in a peice of fiction normally.

that's cute OP, but it's time to post the king of bad cartoons.

the show wasn't intended to be funny. i mean sure it was meant to have a few silly bits, but nto all cartoons are silly. think of one of your chinese cartoons that focus on drama.

this was that but less serious.

Otto was such a little shit. Remember that episode he cheated to get first place over Twister and then he could hardly say he was sorry at the end? Watch closely kiddies, this is what it's like to be cool.

This utter crap.

I... know the guy who made that... i re wrote one of his movies...

>stock footage: the show

>I am literally illiterate: The Post

Elaborate.

>jim maek thingg
>UNEXPECTED CONSEQUENCES!!!

Garbage.

well you know jimbo thats just what happens
when you have bad taste!

the creator of that show wrote a movie in the 80s that was bought as part of a deal to direct the amsters of the universe movie. then when FOX restructured they put it on a shelf and did nothign with it.

after the success of twilight and the oncoming rush of teenagers with powers movies, he thought it would be a good idea to revise the old scripts, but he wanted someone new to write it. he read a script i wrote about a girl who killed her molesters and said 'you write child rape very well, you should work for me' and then hired me to re-write his movie.

I did a pretty awful job, though it was a first draft, and he chose not to pursue it after that. probably should have known better than to first draft him.

Did you get paid?

I have a weird appreciation for it now that I'm an adult that I didn't have as a kid. I don't understand why tv execs thought this particular show would be good for kids because it clearly isn't funny in a way the other shows it was competing against were, it just confuses me.

I unironically laughed at some of the stereotypical Italian bits too, maybe I've got brain damage.

of course.

How much?

fuck you Eustace I know its you

Canada has a long history of animation in general, and in the mid to late 90's/early 2000's, when crappy CGI was a thing, we churned out a lot of crap.

You are aware it was moderately successful, correct?

i don't hate Jimmy I hate his snotty nose friend and his nasal friend. seriously they piss me off even as a kid

Just a grand.

A-Angela Anaconda is h-hot

Was it a labor of love?

So when South Park does stop motion it's fine but when this does it it's somehow the worst thing ever?

am i the only one that didnt like hey arnold

shit was too fucking real for me

For him yeah for me no. It wass my first time adapting someone else's work and he refused to give me any notes at all. I was just excited for my first writing gig.

I'm thinking of doing another draft now. I liked a lot of the ideas I had there.

>tfw didn't watch Dragon Ball in order as a kid and just watched it whenever
>don't remember a thing about the plot, just remember some parts of it were so cool

I feel like I missed out on my own childhood.

I never got the appeal.

South park knew it was shit. It was two guys writing funny shit doing paper cut outs cuz it's all it knew.

This show took itself seriously. They thought they were clever and funny.

Judy's some kinda alright

I forgot juniper Lee even existed. I lived in a small town growing up of all white people but I still had fierce yellow fever so I masturbated to juniper Lee r34 like fucking crazy.

If only the pure love between Angela and Nanette were manifested in anyway.

No, you mostly caught the gist of it. At least, in my opinion. The idea of DBZ being this essential children's classic is a meme. It is incredibly dumb.

Pleb taste never post again.

You did user, you did miss out.

Camp Lazlo was so good

Same with Chowder

it broke my heart that they were ended so prematurely.

Gwen is also hot. I think I'm noticing a pattern here.

This horrid bullshit

Wouldn't call it dumb but my rematch so far shows its not really deep. If you saw some cool fights that's all you needed.

Who the fuck are those two kids on the right?

I hate that show so much but God damn I cannot find enough fan art of raymundo fucking any of the boys

This show separated the kids from the future shitposters and memers

If you didn't like it, you were destined for normalhood.

Hey guys, remember this heartwarming and comfy sponge bob scene? :^)

It was dumb as soup. Doesn't mean it wasn't great fun also.

>implying
I shiggy-diggy-doo wap-waa, my name is Angela, and you are not. Nanette Manoir is a stuck up jerk face snot!

It was fun and Johnny was best character

Fucking ripoff of Arthur

Arthur = Doug
Buster = Skeeter
Judy = Muffy
Binky = Rodger

And then there's the fucking daydreams that are ripped straight out of Arthur.

Not a bad show, though.

You like to tell yourself that, but really the only good segment was Good Idea, Bad Idea (going as a pinata for halloween). The one about the explosive teenage drama daughter could have been good if it wasn't just one episode

Kek

No, this was

I feel like dumb means it needs to have a sort of opposite of depth. Like an anime that loses its entire story through dubbing. It had its cuts and censors but the story wass pretty straight forward minus the time travel stuff.

It's almost as shallow as pokemon if not more so, but I wouldn't call it nearly as dumb

I would get angry and upset whenever this shit came on.

keep telling yourself that

I don't remember much except watching it a few times and really liking it for some reason. I do have to add that I saw it dubbed into german, those dubbings can do wonders for otherwise mediocre or bad shows. For example the Bonkers character from the homonymous show didn't have an annoying voice in the german dubbing, so it was quite enjoyable. I didn't get why this cartoon wasn't more prominent until years later I discovered the original voice.

Gwen and Toph

Why did they make them so fucking hot?

Telling myself what? I recently watched the entire series from Dragon Ball to DBZ, and found the former to be much, much better. Even watching at 3x speed, I was very bored at times.

>shiggy-diggy-doo wap-waa

you say it's dumb even though you're the one who watched at at 3x speed it's not the show's fault your attention span is shit

I fuckin hated ed edd and eddy. For whatever reason people praise it here. I imagine the only ones who do are weird white dudes who grew up in a cul de sac.

fosters and mgpam are great

Some of the worst cartoons I can think of

>Butt Ugly Martians
>Jackie Chan Adventures
>The Kids from Room 402
>The Centurions
>Johnny Quest 3D
>Cat Dog (very good theme song though)
>Histeria!
>As Told By Ginger

All of those are getting a channel switch. Except Cat Dog, once the intro is over

I watched it on my local tv in Spain which got it straight from Japan, so there were no cuts, no censorship, and the translation was breddy gud. Still it's a dumb show. There's no point to it, there's no moral to the stories, there's no lesson to be learned. It's just empty action and violence, like some dumb Seagal action flick.

This was a show that boys literally could never understand. You had to be a girl so naturally I didn't like it.

They adapted a manga at a rate of four episodes for every one issue. Even the manga was known for filler to just keep it going. That coupled with the animation budgets use of multi episode "staring each other down" arcs, it's a slow show. No one's attention span is slow just cuz they adapt 16 pages of content to 80 minutes of animation

It was some of the laziest writing that's for sure.

Fuck Winslow or whatever that little blue asshole was called.

That's definitely what I mean when I say there's no depth, and im glad someone agrees with me on it, like I said my definition of dumb is just different than yours.

Were agreed on the issues and merits of the show though so we're good.

My attention span has nothing to do with it. Like 60% of that show is mindless fighting. I understood everything that was happening at about that speed, showing how little actually goes on in each episode, so I would have just been more bored watching it slower than I could process it. I'm not praising myself as I am attacking the show, which was notoriously slow in plot development.

starring each other down complaint is such bullshit even at it's longest they're only like 30 seconds

youtube.com/watch?v=Wx2tjCvoUmo&feature=youtu.be

>jackie chan adventures
>bad

i tell people to kill themselves multiple times a day

the number of times i've typed this phrase probably reaches far into the thousands, but i've never meant it more than i do now

kill yourself

> youtube.com/watch?v=CbD2jDRLk44

was it kino?

The Three Friends and Jerry

It's a poor man's Southpark + ed, edd, and eddy from Sweden.

absolute kino

>>Jackie Chan Adventures

I will fucking kill you

your kill yourselves mean nothing if you give them out so frequently

how dare an action show have action
and i'd like to see a source on that 60% figure even when they're fighting they still have dialogue that expands the story and characters

Not him, but you should go back to some episode in a fight. It's not quite just staring for 30 seconds with camera angle switches, slow panning, the wind blowing. It's that several times an episode, and you're at least getting one scene change as they start charging at each other to finally do something.
I'm fine with the fights, I've seen the series over and over, but it really does draw out as much as it can and I can see why people don't like that.

Fuck you guys, Code Lyoko was awesome. Yumi is still my waifu

Bull shit. I just rewatched the Majin buy arc. Aliteral entire episode of android 18 staring down afro man.

it's called building tension

I was about to tell you to shut right the fuck up and kill yourself but saw you corrected it at the end of the post.

The cartoon that looked identical to 6teen but wasn't 6teen. Surf's Up?

There was plot. There wasn't much story.

that never happened her fight with 18 had plenty going on it

What can I say. I don't particularly care for action in anime, as you can just basically shut it off at that point and just see the outcome. This isn't always the case, (the Zoids series showed how action could be suspenseful), but DBZ is action in it's lowest possible form.

user, why don't you try watching DBZ today to see if it holds up?

And you don't need to do it, the comic had tension. It was badly adapted and not how the creator paced his story in the first place. I'm not sure if you know this, but it's called "filler" because it was used to fill time. Once you notice it, it'll start to piss you off, like a laugh track.

GOT A NEW JOB GONNA START AT THE MALL TODAY

Sure I'll believe you over what I saw for myself last week

*mr satan

Cuz it's too boring

I saw my 4 yr old son laughing so much at Oggy and the cockroaches the other day. I really hate that show since it teaches nothing of value and its piss poor humour at best.

Then I remembered how my mom used to scold me whenever I watch Ren and Stimpy lol.

I'm tempted to find the context for this scene.

dbz is full of character development

are you gonna argue that the episodes with bulma faffing about on namek aren't pointless unenjoyable filler

Dude you're from Spain. Who cares what you think.

I'm not sure how to respond to this, because my natural response to say that was my entire point, but I feel like an idiot saying that because I feel like I was baited.

i've seen that episode several times and i know for a fact your full of shit

That show's creators CLEARLY came too soon and should not have been making children's cartoons.

It's got some. Character development also isn't the same as character depth mind you.

The show is extremely shallow. It's not a secret. You don't have to defend it. No one thinks less of you for enjoying it just as much as everyone else.

I liken it to jurassic park. It's a masterpiece. There is some commentary. It's extremly shallow though

you mean the 2-3 minute scenes that are in like 5 episodes

So have I, recently even, and I too know for a fact that it is you who is the one who is full of shit.

By your logic, that proves my point.

On german tv this show included a rhimed narration by legendary comedian Dirk Bach. I fucking loved that show because of that.

I want the asian goth girl

please

vegeta has character depth his development and relationship to goku was very well done

there is no reason to bring steven seagal, master of aikido and world renowned spiritual guru, into this discussion of children's cartoons or to insult him

Oggy is great because it's pure slapstick with no regards to reality, a true heir to Tex Avery's cartoons.
If you want life lessons for your kid teach him to read and don't leave him in front of the dumb'o'tron

And just when did it ever advertise itself as being funny?
Because of Nigel?
>His Dad was just the English accent collapsed in on itself
I remember the vampire episode being pretty spooky.

Yes, some. For every fifty episodes they do give us a few gems. It's very shallow. Unbelievably so when compared to a show like digimon

youtube.com/watch?v=lP6ijRNm62E
it's only like 7 minutes that's not even half an episode and it has plenty of dialogue

>americans weren't exposed to the horrors of mendoza

I envy you

>don't piss on the electric fence
>log log log

this fucking show. i still remember the tunes lol

Nick doug was goat. Disney doug was fucking absolute garbage

Wow ur right it's only one third of an episode. Of two people staring each other down instead of actually building something.

You sure got me. Only one third of an episode spent on staring each other down? So exciting.

Uwot? I wasn't insulting him at all, I love his movies. They're dumb action movies, and he's great at doing those. Just like DB is a dumb action show, and it does a great job at that.

The manga is one of the best action comics of all time. It's like shitting on spider man

shallow would be something like two and half men
dbz has depth and that 50 episode figure is bullshit dbz has filler i won't deny that(although personally i still find it entertaining)

camp lazlo was fire boy

Wasn't talking about the manga, but whatever.

"starring each other down" you mean dialogue and action?

>dbz has depth
bitch I love dbz but it's shallow af

In America when you call something dumb it doesn't refer to the intelligence of the material. It's like saying "DragonBall is a shitty action show, and it does a great job of that".

Same reason we had that debate on whether or not the show was dumb or just " shallow".

Dumb means bad here. If you say it about a person it's their intelligence but when you say something is dumb we take it as "ur dumb if you like that"

I think you're thinking of Stoked. 6teen isn't all that bad, at least it has some quality r34

i watch dbz all the fucking time it holds up

Camp Lazlo is underrated

>ctrl + f
>no mention of butt ug--

Nevermind.

I used to watch this garbage all the time when I was a kid. It was pushed so heavily on the kids channel I watched when I was like 8 on Foxtel and me being me I didn't hate it. I still have that fucking Stoat Muldoon theme song stuck in my head to this day.

But yeah. Canada should be legally prevented from producing any more television for the good of mankind.

Here you go guys, this is the worst kids cartoon hands down.

Fuck you Lulu you whore

11/10 counter argument

>parents didnt let me watch Dragon ball
>watch Sailor moon instead

Stoked is the only Canadian cartoon that isn't completely terrible.

I hated this show so much.

What is going through your mind through the fighting scenes? Maybe you think of chores you have to do, or just play it in the background? How could you not find that immensely boring?

late 90's/early 2000's cartoons were all about being creepy as fuck.

This and Freakazoid, as a kid I really wanted to like them, because even back then I knew it was the same guys who did Batman. Apart from the afult jokes, it was boring

Ironically I never watched Tiny toons, since I hated all baby cartoons, but it was arguably the funniest of the bunch

Fucking THIS. This show was so fucking dumb. Literally every joke in the show was about butts. SUMO ASS BUTTS

Different strokes. Two and a half men is what I'd call dumb, not shallow. Dbz is shallow not dumb. Digimon had real depth.

My figures not wrong tho. The show followed the comics. 12 issues a year versus fifty episodes. And not every issue even had depth. So arguably less (much less) than 1/4th of the episodes had aany depth at all, and very little of what was explored was deep.

Most of it was pandering personality changes to keep "cool" villains in the show.

Again it's not devoid of depth but even for those of us who over analyze and find more traditional concepts of masculinity in the subtext, it's still lacking sorely

>dumb=bad in burgerland
you people should learn to speak your own fucking language.

God, I hated this piece of shit.

i have something called an attention span and i like action

this shit was the worst homie

You already ignore any actual appeal that it's shallow, why would he bother copy pasting it all again?

unironically finish your existence. Animaniacs cracked me up then, and it cracks me up now. Same goes for Freakazoid.

Nah nigga

Alert alert, cartoon kino coming in!

This is not a drill!

kys

Just tryna explain the differences in culture. Im sure no on other country ever has evolving language, just us and we're so dumb for being able to explain it to you

I think we've found it.

the comic is faster paced but that doesn't necessarily mean it's better and yes you're figures are wrong

Okay, you can like action, but don't suggest you need an attention span to enjoy it, as if anything, no matter how boring or devoid of intelligence, could be enjoyed with enough attention span.

Yep. It all went wrong around 2004.

I'm ashamed to admit that I would get aroused when they'd slam all three of their butts together so hard that a beam of energy would fly out. I believe it was part of the opening credits bit.

I'm an admitted faggot now tho.

They just came out at the wrong time. If they came out today, the internet would be all over most of them. Something like Juniper Lee could have easily had a tumblr following.

>this shit aired during the morning matinee

What were they thinking?
Million times funnier than the Dilbert comics by the way

Out of all the Klasky Csupo shows, this one is the best

What the fuck were they thinking.

whether or not it's enjoyable is subjective

The tick

I'm triggered right now.

K, but just don't say it requires attention span to enjoy it.

Fucking Christopher Lloyd was in that as Hacker. Used to watch it all the time.

What was the fucking robot show about the robot in middle school or whatever?
It was on Cartoon Network.

No, not the one with the sexy robot teenage girl, that was on Nick.

I havent read the comic so couldn't say for sure, but I do know that the writer came forth admitting he struggled just to keep the comic going with endless filler battles and couldn't remember anything and refused to go back and check What he forgot (hhence why entire characters would drop or disappear)

So yeah, I'm pretty confident I can say that less than 12 issues a year were "deep" and with the anime adapting that to 50 episodes without adding much new material it's pretty shallow.

But if you want to think it's deep, be my guest. You are under no obligation to agree with the majority. I'll even let you have the last word if you want it so bad. I won't respond to any response to this. Promise.

This thread is pretty silly but not as silly as Sir Billi

DIE

Where the villain was a japanese dude?

Robotboy I think?

Whatever happened to robot Jones.

Yep!

w w w w whats with andy

It's a good show. Always enjoyed watching on PBS even after I turned into a too cool for cartoons teenager

i'm coming up right now to kill you and my mum

FUCK THIS FUCKING SHOW. EVERY FUCKING TIME I WANT TO WATCH SOMETHING IN THE MORNING BEFORE SCHOOL IT WAS THIS SHIT. FUCK YOU FRANCE YOU HAVE PLENTY OF BETTER CARTOONS WHY SHOVEL THIS ONE ONTO US?

> new graphics
> new characters

18+ kiddo

The fact that you called the other robot sexy was pretty unsettling. But it made the answer easy.

I'm ashamed I knew the answer. Only ever saw one episode where kids were getting growthspurts and the ones who didn't had to play crab soccer.

Commercials all the fucking time tho

What better cartoons?

toriyama never said that but is true that he pretty much made it up as he went along which did create a fair share of plotholes

>please stand up for the honorable judge STONE COLD STEVE AUSTIN!!!!!!

marked out hard on that one

If you don't think Jenny is sexy then there's something 'unsettling' about YOU, friend.

Dont open this

Took me a second, but I was mildly triggered.

>that episode where they accidentally make a black hole and have to throw Stephen Hawking inside

Well the show/comics is basically pandering to wage cucks, who can possibly only see tv in the morning.

Danny?

fuck off robot fucker

Why did she go to school?

honestly the worst. hated the characters as a kid. who fucking likes watching a show about stupid people

Tommy still Hass no teeth. I want him to wrap his gums around my dick

To write her number in the boy's toilet

God I fucking hated that smug cunt

le pranks xd i don't like to do anything constructive so i'll just annoy the shit out of everyone xdddd

Why did she have a belly-button, why does her paint scheme imply a miniskirt, knee-high boots, and a tube top?

Because she was just too sexy to stay home.

Cuz she wanted to be a normal girl. I'd make an ironic emoji but I can't find that up arrow on my phone.

>his phone doesnt have © ™ § Ű ¥ and dedicated smiley button for ;^)

Who /redwall/ here huh

Fucking creepy as shit

To non Americans, what cartoon did you hate the most from your homeland ?

France and this shit was Litteraly AC unity: the cartoon

Shit stories with shit characters

Comfy settings tho

Good point.

It seemed like it was actually an important mission. Maybe that was just a joke.

I've always wondered why people would bother posting with their phone because it's such a pain in the ass, and it just occurred to me that it must be because they're even more addicted to this site than I am.

>'you write child rape very well, you should work for me'
have you ordered the helium tank yet

America has/had Patriot Kids or whatever the fuck it was called, where kids went around hanging out with George Washington and shit and it was boring as all hell

> TRUKK NOT MUNKY

go hyperventilate somewhere willis

Nah I just spent the money on more child rape.

They all look like they have Down syndrome.

FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU

I fucking hated those two cunts, never got the appeal of it, always switched the channel

I remember liking this show as a kid. I dunno how I'm not actually a faggot.
>mfw I actually got genuinely pissed at what a cunt her "bff" is in that show
>mfw it turned me off the idea of having friends if that's how they treated each other and then "forgave" each other anyways

That was good stuff.

Hang yourself

I'm from Hungary, our cartoons were actually pretty damn good

Only one I really, really hate to this day was Macskafogó 2, but it's impossible to discuss my anger with anyone

Did Hungary get Nu, pogodi!?

fuck off, that shit was amazing

>that episode where a bunch of buff prisoner dudes wear shitty over-sized powerpuff girl heads and everyone gets confused during the fight

You wanted to like it but they all called you gay, right?

Ye, but I liked Tom and Jerry better.
The rabbit was too gay for my taste

Go to bed Nostalgia Critic

>encouraging chess
I approve. Very Slavic, even if Hungarians aren't.

feral tv was shit

I remember the one where Lil got her period.That was fun.

Sh-shut up, no

If you're not talking about the reboot hang yourself

Is that Andre 3000

I'm certain more boys than girls watched this.

You know better than to actually believe that watching a show about females makes someone gay. It was a generally well plotted show about growing up and social cliques. It wasn't amazing but it managed to stand without the support of "omg I'm an over the top awkward girl". It was grounded.

Honestly the only thing that bugged me was hhow Courtney was treated in the finale. She was a bit entitled but she was genuinely nice and actually liked and tried to help ginger. To have her lose everything just cuz of the flipping of their positions didn't do anything for either of their arcs.

If evil black side kick had that happen sure but this was silly

underrated post

It's okay user. You . ARE . Gay

My nigga

SUCC

Never liked this shit to be honest

Proof that action cartoons are only for boys. Let's be real more boys than girls watched sailor moon.

Does anybody else hate Doug as a character? I don't really understand why the show makes him out to be some good guy; you watch it and all he does is whine and complain about not getting that juicy mayonnaise pussy. He's like charlie brown but an idiot.

The creator who basically based doug on himself and based patti on his highschool crush told a story about how he saw her later in life and she was married and happy and he was alone and cucked

Why did the thread suddenly slow the fuck down?

bump limit

I hated this as a kid but i like it now

youtube.com/watch?v=3cPs2SzShNc

fuck off xj9 you autist

Well, at least he wasn't a Mary Sue, just a self-insert.

Ben 10 (Original), Fosters Home and Camp Lazlo are all great. Anything from 2006/2007 varies but after that it starts to become noticably terrible.

... so. What's the difference between Nick's Doug and Disney's Doug?

PEPPERANNE PEPPERANNE SHE'S TOO COOL FOR SEVENTH GRADE

haha this show was pretty funny

This show had a pretty nice way of depicting school anxieties, like when Ginger wrote a poem that gets misconceived as a suicidal outlet. I don't remember a lot of those episodes, but it never seemed too harmful. Rocket Power was a worst Klasky Csupo production.

What a fucking blast from the past.

fucking this

Gay as fuck

Goat intro song tho

>That episode where she steals all the boys clothes and forces them to wear diapers
Ah yes, that's why I turned out the way I did.

When did flapjack come out? cuz thats my shit.

>Marvel Toys

Goodnight everybody!