Do you copy film and TV characters?

Have TV and film characters influence your personality?

I am literally pic related irl

It's Always Sunny and Trailer Park Boys make me want to go full degeneracy

>Watching Sons of Anarchy
>Start saying "aight" all the time

I used to be a real life trailer park boy. Lived in a park, grew dope in the woods, the works. My brother is a big cat lover and kept feeding strays that came to the trailer. My buddy whom I lived with was always drinking run and coke and lifting weights. When we stumbled onto the show it was really eerie how similar it was to our real lives.

Started walking like him.

I try to emulate spike spiegel in my daily life

Fuck, I'm doing the same too. This always happens.

I just really, really want that jacket...

I'm basically The Green Gobln

wait outside your local night club and steal it off the first gay persian man you see.

You could say I'm basically Heath Ledger's Joker without the makeup and scars.

You must be a faggot.

Fight Club

Tyler Durden inspired me to see the world in a nihilistic perspective. I've achieved alot because I stopped caring about pointless shit and got my act together in getting what I want and knowing what matters.

I'm a pretty big guy

Yeah,
Merle Dixon and Damien Scott are most noteworthy. Cullen Bohannon to an extent.

Man I'd love to live like that for a while. I mean I'd rather get baked and sit around with friends than be alone in front of a computer screen 24/7

>Watch the Walking Dead
>Don't shower or wash my hair for one month

>Watch the walking dead
>Haven't gotten "boy" out of my vocabulary

>one month
pussy. try six months.

ever heard of brown sheets that used to be white and underwear thats wet even though you didnt pee in them.

>Start saying "thangs" and talking in a southern accent

IMPRESSIVE

Not film/tv, but a vidya game (Bully) had a profound effect on me.

I was a skinny weird kid who was bullied all his life. Then, over Winter break my sophomore year of HS, I played and beat Bully.

Wanting to be Jimmy Hopkins,I started standing up for myself more, getting into fights with my bullies, etc.

I started lifting weights, got into BJJ, and started throwing my weight around more, helping other kids who were in my situation, and just generally being a dick/smartass.

Before I knew it I was the head weirdo of the school.

I tried to do this but later on I realized that Im a Jet person.

>ywn be like Riddick
just having the same voice would be something