ITT Butthurt haters being butthurt about The #1 Movie of All Time that changed cinema forever

>ITT Butthurt haters being butthurt about The #1 Movie of All Time that changed cinema forever
Cry more.

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn.

>blue negro pocahontas
>innovative in any way

Fancy 3D effects but that's all

I miss abatap

>this is what butthurt haters actually believe

This
Considering how shit Cred Forums is these days you know somethings fucked when I want a tripfag back

Avatar is a beautiful movie with fantastic GCI but it’s got a kindergarten-tier story and I wish Cameron had instead spent the money, effort and talent on a better story, such as pic related;

Is that you Abatap?

>green mars
>not green
fucking dropped

Fern gully is that you?

Genuinely excited for the 47 sequels my boy Jim will be releasing simultaneously. It's a shame I'll be dead before it happens.

Abatap has to come back...
He must...
He must.

0/10 you're just butthurt

>MFW i can't even remember the plot

unobtanium

fuck you abatap, you autistic twat.

I refuse to believe anyone who was here when abatap posted actually misses that guy. You're just exposing yourself as the redditors that you are.

He was an insufferable faggot that posted the same stock replies, and spammed the board with his incessant bullshit everyday. He's in every way exactly the same as the cunnyspammer except instead of underage girls he spammed avatar.

>this is what butthurt haters actually believe

reddit wasn't even a thing back then

>earth a shit
>alien planet full of magical mineral that solves our energy crisis
>alien planet also full of uppity natives who can't be eradicated because muh PR
>our hero no-legs soldier man replaces his twin brother science man since they grew an expensive human/ayylmao hybrid for his brain to control but he up and died
>cripple lad thinks the planet is pretty and the alien pussy is joocy and he likes having legs again
>he's supposed to get the aliens out of their treehouse because loadsa magic minerals underneath there but he doesn't because pusse
>humies tear gas the ayylmaos and knock over their treehouse
>wtf i hate humanity now
>cripple lad and some turncoat eggheads take off to join the smurfs
>smurfs mad because muh tree kill whitey
>pusse's also mad
>legless wonder tames the biggest lizardbird and becomes alien jesus
>rallies all the ayylmaos on the continent to kill whitey
>humies see this and regret not nuking from orbit
>humies go balls deep to blow up the planet's hivemind tree and probably give all the smurfs and freaky alien aminals an aneurysm
>big hovercopter vs giant smurfs on lizardbirds battle breaks out
>smurfs winning already but the planet hivemind sends all the local fauna after whitey for keks
>race traitot's 10ft blue girlfriend kills the only enjoyable character in the film then straddles his tiny paralyzed cock, pretty hot
>stubby nolegs ties up the surviving humies and sends em back to his doomed homeworld emptyhanded
>moral of the story is lol fuck earf and its billions of innocents I can feel my dick now

pretty gay 2bh

Does anyone actually own avatar on bluray?

No.

But I do own Dredd on Blu ray.

Now that was a pretty movie that was actually good.

>CIA is talking about little girls and not big guys

It's the trees.

It's really weird that Avatar is literally the highest grossing film of all time.

And yet nobody gave a shit after the movie came and went.

Like most I could remember was that thing in the news about people trying to culturally identify as the blue people.

But that didn't go anywhere.

Meanwhile, /mlp/ is still a thing.

I would betray humanity in a heartbeat for that blue pussy too.

Because it was a glorified tech demo. Kind of like going to watch Shrek in 4D or Disney's Philhar Magic Orchestra.

I bought the regular and extended one.

Still watch it about annually.

its about reminiscing about tv back then, the culture and abatap was a part of that

Yea it's very rewatchable movie for me. Probably because it's not a movie that panders to feminists and SJWs.

>Still watch it about anally
That would be an improvement.

Cry more

How is she so perfect lads

It's my party and I'll cry if I want to.

The real hero of the movie, who isn't a traitor to his own race and civilization.

>changed cinema forever
Faggot. Hahaha.

I always wondered why this actor isn't more popular.