Thoughts on this movie?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=exnwTWfFRM8

It's fun and comfy

Is it a comedy film?

Obviously

>Liberals try to make a "satire" movie

It's skin-peelingly annoying.

It's based on a really stupid premise.
Even if the South had won the war, they couldn't have taken over the USA.
And they most likely wouldn't have slavery anymore.

It triggers southerners and conservatives who don't seem to understand it's concept. It's clearly a tongue and cheek Ken Burns parody that doesn't take itself seriously most of the time. It's supposed to be fun and over the top. You're expected to understand that most of this couldn't or wouldn't happen but it's part of the joke to show it anyway and in a way that's silly and over the top. It's not trying to be an accurate exercise in alternate history, it's supposed to be a comedy mockumentary.

The south wouldn't have invaded the north if we successfully fended off the northern aggressors. We would have just seceded and gone on minding our business

AW DAT MICROSCOPIC SHINE BE GLEAMIN YO TEEFUS

>refuse to negotiate taking on their own portion of the federal debt
>refuse to return federal property
>openly have designs on US states (Maryland, Kentucky, Delaware)
>shoot at a federal military base on an island
>OMG why are these evil northerners attacking us we dindu nuffin

>half the threads on Cred Forums are just Cred Forums threads
>half the threads on /his/ are just Cred Forums threads
>half the threads on Cred Forums are just Cred Forums threads

Can't wait for Trump to lose

Legit went to elemetay school with the directors daughter. She was hot back then and is still hot now. I think she's in the movie but she was probably like 10.

>northern aggressors
not this shit again

FOR A SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIINE THAT JIGABOO BRIGHT

I was with Kevin on Monday night. He's pretty redpilled actually, he gets what's really the problem. Trust me.

Omg are /lawrence/?

>it's
>tongue and cheek
fuck off

KC, he visited for UMKC.

What do you mean he was red pilled? Not arguing that he isn't but his wikipedia says he wrote for chiraq. I haven't seen that movie either so maybe that is also red pilled i don't know.

It's redpilled in some ways. He realizes that the best way to fix the inner city is to realize they bring a lot of shit upon themselves, worship "the game," and need to stop being niggas & figure out how they can rebuild their communities.

Basically he knows that you can't talk shit on whitey while also telling whitey they gotta fix everything.

Dang. I never got to meet him while I lived there but always imagined he was really cool. I imagine he's not 100% red pilled but the way you describe him, he's more red pilled than other KU shills.

>Honest abe never lied. Never lied.

What did literally next hitler mean by this?

I'm gonna see him again soon. Pondering a master's program there or just fucking off and doing nothing. He's 50% redpilled, but almost 90% on blacks.