youtu.be/4LIcOFvWqjk

Protip: You can't

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Osrut3gWFQ0
youtube.com/watch?v=1NnyVc8r2SM
youtu.be/kT6MWr7XeJ4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm waiting, Cred Forums.

It's heavily reliant on CG and a number of lame visual gags. Jim Croce is patrish tho

That one scene where Thor and Loki fight in the Avengers.
Anyone have the webm?

I liked it a lot less than the DoFP scene. In DoFP, he was planned to be there and it was a fun heist scene so the tone made sense. In Apocalypse he just happened to be there at exactly the right time, and it was extremely jarring to go from the tense scene of Xavier being kidnapped and the mansion blowing up to this fucking kid running around without a care in the world and funny music playing.

youtube.com/watch?v=Osrut3gWFQ0

>Give me 1 (one) good reason this isn't the greatest scene in cinematic history

You're right.

It's just too bad the rest of the movie is complete and total shit.

I can't

This dude would actually be killing everyone he touches/moves at high speed. Angular acceleration/deceleration of the head at such high speeds would cause diffuse axonal injury and they'd all be in comas within a few moments, not to mention diffuse hemorrhaging in most internal organs due to G-force, particularly highly cellular organs like the spleen and the liver

Kind of answered yourself there didn't you senpai?
youtube.com/watch?v=1NnyVc8r2SM

>In English, doc!

Hands down the best scene in the movie. love that character.

>Think of swinging a water balloon really fast, but the content of the balloon is your brain.

Wow, I had no idea! Next you'll tell me that Superman couldn't fly according to the laws of physics!

Solo movie when?

Father/Son Buddy cop movie with Magneto WHEN?

>muh science
It's a fucking movie about superheros. What's next user? You wanna tell us that wyverns are more realistic than dragons?

Well from an evolutionary point of view

I prefer the Birth of Venus scene myself.

Holy shit
Is that real?
Jesus christ

Cringe thread?

dude on the right was yolked as

>he doesn't use his powers to rape people

DROPPED

>Saving people from an explosion by accelerating them thousands of times faster than said explosion would.
This is why speedsters are retarded. They should all be time slowers and it would actually make sense.

Can you say
WRITER'S CONVENIENCE ?
so nobody died that was suppose to, yay

And would be more entertaining having them be cognisant in real-time while everything is slowmo including themselves rather than some cockfag mary sueing his way through danger at air vapourising speed.

Oh yes, something like Spider-Man's Spider Sense in the first film is much much better.

I think you're all missing the point, it's supposed to be a special effect showcase.

It doesn't really add to the plot one way or another, so instead they just have fun with it.

youtu.be/kT6MWr7XeJ4

The fact that the Past trilogy isnt First Class, the original planned sequel with the characters of first class with the JFK assignation opening planed and then ending with DoFP is a fucking crime. Could've been one of the best super hero trilogies ever.

Because the intro for X-Men: AoA is so much better.

Seriously, the intro of the movie gave me chills.
This scene was the fudge in an ice cream.

The rest of the movie was pretty much hot garbage otherwise, a damn shame.
Fucking Jennifer Lawrence obsession p lot.

wew lad

thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis

what happen to whiplash? nice plothole lol

Whiplash won an oscar

why was this movie so much worse than days of future past in literally every way

Because regardless of what you do with it, apocalypse is a dumb goofy villain that doesn't fit the tone of the universe.

Magneto's "Oh he's a good gu- oh wait, he's evil again" gets old.

>X-men movies
>20 minutes of mandatory MUH HOLOHOAX MUH POOR OPRESSED JEWS
no thanks

no dinosaurs

>IT'S JUST FOR FUN BRO

kys

I thought the other scene was more creative, here he just takes people out of the building.

Back to containment center you go

what's happening is actually really dramatic but they turned it into a reddit tier meme scene with le song playing over it, everybody liked the slo mo guy in the last one right better do it again xDDD

>Rush T shirt
>a Rush song doesn't play

missed opportunity imo

>DUDE RAPING CHILDREN MAKES ME DIRECT COOL SCENES