What's some anime that is acceptable for a 27 year old male with a daughter to watch?

What's some anime that is acceptable for a 27 year old male with a daughter to watch?

I don't mean watching with her, just watching alone.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_films_based_on_English-language_comics
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Death Note

Neon genesis evangelion

None as even the so-called "great" series do not so much as graze the aesthetic and philosophical heights of cinema and literature. It's a trash genre made for East Asian teenagers and white manchildren with short attention spans, don't waste your time anyone still wondering.

None. Anime is for children. Maybe your kid can watch it, but you certainly shouldn't. Try growing up.

Kodomo no Jikan

Boku no Cory in the House

/thread

If you actually have a child then leave Cred Forums right now too. You will grow pedo sensibilities and do something horrible.

So how was the latest capeshit flick?

rekt

Dr. Slump and Urasei Yatsura

oh, and Apocalypse Zero

Which one? Godzilla 2016?

Here: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_films_based_on_English-language_comics

Pick one. Any one you want.

Got one?

That movie has a better plot than any anime that's ever existed.

Hmm

No?

I mean don't get me wrong most of anime has pretty terrible plots but it's not worse or less childless than most blockbusters these days including capeshit.

Mostly just anime films. Don't bother with anime series.

watch some gamblingkino

Boku no Pico

Anything.

Most of it is not made for children.

There are like 200 Japanese films that are better than any anime.

>it's a user gets laughed out of Cred Forums so he shitposts about anime on Cred Forums episode

Death note, cowboy bebop, one punch man

These are pretty family friendly

Also disregard the butthurt westaboos itt

>Anime is for children
this is true. the thing is these "serious" anime that gain popularity in the west are considered childish trash in japan
you, the american, only find them good because of the very slight "mature" theme
bebop/eva/miyazaki hayao are to japan what the frozen/croods/family guy is to america and viced-versa

Do you never get tired of posting this pasta?

OP is gaming the system. Having sex at least once before he starts watching anime.

Dubs.

Anime is for manchildren. Real adults with good developed taste in film will not enjoy most of it (and by most I mean 99%).
It's just incredibly cheesy and embarrassing to watch.

Manchildren is a standard issue meme used for attacking anime when you cannot come up with any real arguments. 90% and 99% are also memes.

Shouldn't real adults have some basic reasoning skills?

you're an american/the west and I'm from japan. it is 100% true but I can understand why it makes you upset
you are into the forever child status there. we can comprised and say it is for children of all ages though.

Very nice, user.

Yet Cred Forums isn't a waste of your time

>he wants to play this game
What are you top 10 films of 2016 so far?

>it is 100% true
No it isn't.

>meme
Anime is as mature as capeshit, Hollywood blockbusters or Disney cartoons.

LOTGH
Monster
Bebop
Darker Than Black

This is the "guilty by association" tactic. Also a popular choice for attacking anime when you aren't able to present any real arguments.

the best Anime ever made, of course