Keeping Up With The TRUMPS

Would you watch a TV show about Donald, Ivanka, Melania, Donald Jr., Eric and all of their daily lives?
I feel like it would be the most watched programme in TV history.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Tor00iWUhDQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If it was a sitcom like That's My Bush.

Didn't the kardashian shit get cancelled thanks to Kanyes brilliant fake theft skit?

>trump doing the classic pussy gesture in a family photo

God I love him ;_;

No faggot stop making the rest of us look bad with your weird obsession.

No, but Kim is taking some time off. Others are getting shot regularly. If she plays this right, she might earn much more from the incident than she's lost.

1. Why is Trump doing the Merkel thing?
2. Where is Baron?

>tfw trump ushers a new era of transparency into government when he starts a big brother reality show out of the presidency
>eventually zings and dances around world leaders until they give in to American demands, exasperated
>new era of shifty American foreign policy
>some shithole nobody country probably gets nuked to the highest ratings in world history

Only if it was set up as him and his family being punished for tax evasion and aiding and abetting. Their sentence could be to live exclusively lower middle class on a predetermined budget.

I would watch the shit out of that.

no i wouldn't.

would watch one with just ivanka visiting the dirtiest glory holes in the country. that would be best

Is that ugly blonde on the right his wife?

Why are they all so ugly?

>punished for tax evasion

Using the existing laws to your advantage is not tax evasion.

No, the one in the blue dress that looks like she's constantly squinting is his wife.

Well it would be pretty amusing considering they are now outcasts in high society and will go bankrupt in the near future because of Trump Sr's shenanigans

Would watch if he got the presidency

Arrested Development was a pretty great show

Yeah, if that's really what he's been doing.

I'd like to see it but he'll be 78 by the time he leaves the White House. Probably too old to be doing a reality show.

What makes someone so cucked they consistently worship and defend a born-wealthy narcissist who has never shown anything but disdain for the common man and will never do anything to help or even acknowledge you?

Yeah even in the off chance he actually gets elected he'll certainly not get a second term, he's more likely to get impeached.

"Lost"

It was a setup for publicity, they're making bank off it.

>It's a "Barron hacks into Donald and Ivanka's sex video folder" episode.

I would if he won the election. That shit could be hilarious.

what makes someone so cucked they defend a psycopath who laughs at little girls who got raped?

youtube.com/watch?v=Tor00iWUhDQ

I AM SO FUCKING SICK OF AMERICAN POLITICS. EVERY SECOND THREAD IS RELATED TO IT AND THE REST OF THEM GET DERAILED WHEN YOU AMERIFATS START THROWING SHIT AT EACH OTHER OVER YOUR TERRIBLE CANDIDATES. I HOPE WHOEVER WINS INSTIGATES GLOBAL THERMONUCLEAR WAR AND VAPORIZES US ALL.

tiffany is the cutest

fuck the haters

Only one more month bra. Then we have a three year break again.

A true cuck doesn't recognize the hard work it takes to amass a fortune, and a true cuck will vote to take money from the people who make more than them.

He better start thinking reality show because he sure as fuck isn't gonna be the President.

They will probably do this if Trump loses. Him and his kids are insanely popular right now.

They're less popular than before this shitshow. Before that 'Trump' was associated with wealth and celebrity buzz. Now his brand is intermingled with racism and misogyny.