Could this message be any more heavy-handed or thinly veiled? This is pure propaganda trash

Could this message be any more heavy-handed or thinly veiled? This is pure propaganda trash.

What would you say the message is, OP?

At least they give you a bunny

All the great animated movies have messages, you fuck. This one was more blatant to you because it's topical and you've been reading too much Cred Forums. Also, it's a solid message for kids to learn about working with others and not generalize an issue. That's a far better lesson to take away than the vapid entertainment of Secret Life of Pets.

Yeah, fuck the police.

the system doesn't work because it oppresses people, it's not necessary because everyone can get along nicely if we block what happened in the past

Also, everyone that is a higher rank then you is wrong, is a cunt and oppresses you, if you are a dreamer then you're automatically better than anyone, undeserving of all the troubles you face.

This is the film's message, it runs deeper than ''be yourself'' into downright Communist propaganda.

watch the second part big guy

The message was pretty clear.
I wanna ____ ____ _____

Secret Life of Pets was shit.
The funniest jokes were in the trailer, and the rest of it was just.. blah.
If Zootopia was Bugs Life, Life of Pets was fucking Antz

Watch this again

Yeah, I'll start with that bunny

t.lawcuck

I think you need to calm down, take a deep breath, and kill yourself before you can breed and continue your autism through the generations.

t. autist

>this triggered your shitty film for babies gets called out
wooow

you're the one who watch the furry disney movie for babies, not me

That's not to say there's anything wrong with communism.

yeah, nice one. Bet you didn't even watch the film and came here solely to shitpost, right?

Sure, it's not like it's a system that has never worked and never will, Venezuela? Cuba? pffft, those don't count.

I would argue the dumb Cuban people never understood communism. We've never tried communism in its truest form.

stop using words son

(((They))) are purposefully riling up the "predators" and making the "prey" afraid of them causing a divide in the animal kingdom. The predators now see the police as their oppressors and eventually the prey as a whole and lash out further. These were my paranoid thoughts as I watched the children's movie anyway. I thought it was interesting how the animal they chose for the villain was a sheep; they even had a police wolf assigned to go undercover put on a sheep mask at the end.

Watch your attitude.

>thinking communism still needs a ''proper shot''
The reason why it never happened in its truest form is because it can't fucking happen in the first place, take fucking Brazil, rich fucking country, and they had a government which not only tried injecting Communism for 14 fucking years but literally took billions upon billions from the country's own treasury and financed countless facilities in, you guessed it, Cuba, Venezuela, Colombia, and African countries leaning towards Communism, and guess what happened? the biggest fucking economical crisis and the greatest corruption scandal.

Communism breeds corruption, it has never worked because it's can't fucking work.

The movie is not what you think it is. Its essentially a movie about how a SJW sheep is racebaiting preds and preys in order to gain power for herself. Very redpilled.

Don't say that. I have great faith in the communist party. It can achieve great things. Those countries have dumb people in it. That's why it didn't work. They don't get it.

>the system doesn't work because it oppresses people, it's not necessary because everyone can get along nicely

You don't think this is true?

dont tell me about my altitude
also ya fuck the people that are in a higher rank than me they "is wrong, is a cunt and oppresses me."

Vote Clinton.

this

it's not fucking true, in real life this is called ''making yourself a victim'', but in the fantasy world of the movie she really is a victim because her colleagues, her boss, the mayor, the police force, and the sheep lady are all conveniently born dicks.

>redpilled
that's the stupidest thing I've read all day, the only way you could've made it worse is if you said that the Sheep was actually a Jew

Authoritarianism is cool.

get fucked you cuck

the movie was antisjw as it stated how sjws use the fear of alpha predators to make people afraid and chain them

Define "alt-right".

Thanks for clearing the record, television enthusiast citizen.

wew watch them words, I dont like nazi's on my board

have you forgotten your brain medicines? because that don't make a lick of sense

It was about a politician creating fear about minorities to win an election.

The villain was literally Trump.

I will fuck you up, boy.

>the only way you could've made it worse is if you said that the Sheep was actually a Jew
the sheep are behind everything. Just like the jews in our world. here is a concept art from the movie creators.

>it's not fucking true, in real life this is called ''making yourself a victim''

so if I walk up and shoot and rob you...

Any bureaucracy breeds corruption. Communism just has the misfortune of being applied to some of the shittiest countries

and heres something from a movie scene

I'm the victim, I don't know where you're getting at, I'm talking about If I suddenly started feeling repressed because society doesn't let me fulfill my dreams and whined about it, this shit is not fucking real and only manginas feel this way.

o u don did it now son
nice knowin ya

look at u, u got it

>moral of the story is dont bully just because people are different
>literally happens all the time
>faggot user gets asspained and does mental gymnastics to convince himself this movie was entirely about the race war in america

its a fucking kids movie faggot please fuck off.

You should read The Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion. Only then will you understand.

also the whole "everyone can be anything they want" was destroyed it featured sloths in the DMV

there you go again ruining a nice meme with your triharding
you're even capitalizing

Society as a whole has no effect on the individual?

That's a pretty good sketch for somebody who would have to be incredibly autistic to care so much about a clearly bullshit theory.

Someone has to stop the jews. Not all jews, just some.

That weird fucking movie with the stop motion foxes with real fur was a lot better at depicting the same message because it uses actual animals instead of people camouflaged as animals.

That's no excuse. out of all economical systems Capitalism is the most healthy and can actually breed a functional society, all this ''make the rich pay more taxes'' nonsense is bullshit, why would I want to be rich if the government just takes a ''fair share?'', if people don't get rich they don't get businesses going, so there's less jobs going, and less money going, it's no rocket science.

The reason why there is corruption is because of that exactly, people's fear of losing money either makes them steal more money away or jump leaps and bounds away from shitty tax laws

That wasn't really the same message. I don't think that movie had a message. And no, it's not that we should have compassion for smaller creatures.

Society is made of individuals, they all think, feel and have their own in-depth opinions about various things, for the record, ''normies'' don't fucking exist, circumstances makes the person, not society.

the society in which you live i snot considered a circumstance?

no they had pretty diff messages
also squad
"normies dont exist"
I guess statistics is a meme and averages don't exist.

Stay mad Cred Forums, one day the rich scum andntheir army of pigs will rot on pikes while the common man builds his utopia.

That already happened and the results were pretty abysmal.

Or does there have to be a proletariat revolution in every country, or just more countries than there before, or different ones?

No because personally I've hopped from city to city countless times and had to deal with different types of people over the years to the point where I could clearly see how the individual made Society, it's a mindset spawned by the system, and each city I lived in was different. Some people were eager to have their city thrive, others didn't care, in other cities people were rude to strangers, and in other cases really friendly trying to talk to you, I am right now in a place filled with beta NEETs, no one speaks, no one gets out.

One thing was common though: Fear leading to corruption, promiscuity leading to blackmail, and skepticism leading to a society of people that don't know how to communicate with each other because everyone fears lasciviousness. It's why ''casual sex'' doesn't fucking exist, and ''equal rights'' don't really matter because if the people are ''free'' to do what they want they also fear other people that might want to do what they want but would bring harm to the other.

Am I coming through? Am I speaking greek or something? It's basic human interaction and natural instinct.

I liked the fox more.

>kids move
>it has a message

THE GAME IS UP!

>Am I coming through?

That's a good question. To me you really aren't.

The best I can make of your argument is that according to you you have formed an independence from "outside" circumstances like general society. But I'm sure that by your own admission most people are not like you, and so I don't see why you do not agree to such an uncontroversial statement of "society as a whole has an effect on individuals who inhabit that society."

If you think a single person has influence over any other single person (surely you do not deny this), why would not an entire mass of people not effect a person?

Nobody has ever said any of those things.

>before you can breed

I don't think we have to worry about that

"Is your enviroment a circumstance that influences/effects you?"
"No"
why are you born this way? just because individuals make up a society you think they are removed from it? that they don't exist in it? that they dont shape it so it effects them differently?
what a waste of my time reading everything after the no.

because the entire mass of people doesn't communicate with one individual, in your life you might meet 10, 20 people, not counting business workers, of those only a few you really get intimate, the way you put it is as if a giant mass of 7 billion people, all around the world pile on the individual and he changes according to that, like someone would really have the time to personally know 7 billion people enough to be affected by them.

It's the common saying ''you can't change the world, only the people around you''

>no
I never said no, In fact, nowhere in my post I said I wasn't affected by circumstances of my life, why do you think I'm arguing about Society in fucking Cred Forums of all places? I'm a socially depraved freak, Mom and Dad wants their son to marry and have kids? Too fucking bad, I doubt I could get things going with a girl long enough to become close when there was always a 2 year time limit on my back, losing friends, losing opportunities, losing social abilities, it's all due to circumstance, my father, the people he knew, the people my mother knew, the people and events I went through, those were what made me, not ''society'', I walk around the street and see people, no fucking shit, if I knew someone and my life had twists and turns involving that person? that's something completely different, hardly something that can be described as ''Society did it'', Society is merely the envoirment we live in, the system, a sort of ''boogeyman'', because what else can you use to project the shitty raising of a child when the parents were shit? Blame society, of course, blame the culture, blame blame blame. It's never the fault of the individual and the envoirment around him.

r u srs rn? read the convo

this movie was actually red-pilled. if u would get passed ur apparent cognitive dissonance op, u would realize the movie is a critique of how anti masculine society has become

>Cred Forums thinks the crappy ''everyone can be friends u guise'' cartoon is actually redpilled because somehow the villian is a jew and they wanted to fuck the rabbit
I wouldn't be surprised

The villain clearly represents the eternal jew, which is redpilled, but mistakenly thinks his plan is to divide the races when his real plan is to subjugate all goyim under Jewish rulers and destroy the white race through encouraged and eventually forced race mixing, which is bluepilled, so the movie comes out as neutral, so these anons are technically correct.

Disney really did pioneer the art of baiting libs and rights in, they've become so good at making these kind of movies it's honestly scary.

Nothing works in the Americas though, not even capitalism.
But look at Europe: Capitalism works, and Communism sort of worked in the 20th century until the Cold War drained those countries of all their resources. (thanks to America)

Americans are dense as fuck, either you waste it all or you sit there and bitch, you're looking for balance in all the wrong places, as for Communism in Europe they had to bend the rules dramatically and even then there were several conflicts and wars, nowadays they figured that the way to try and make communism work ''this time'' is by first convincing the people that everyone is naturally well spirited, and it's the old ways that weigh everything down, if everyone is on the same level of each other and does whatever it wants then Communism can work because now everyone is level headed, surprise surprise, it still doesn't work, it just makes everyone paranoid degenerates.

In really pity people like this. So determimed to be miserable and angry, that they see their boogeyman everywhere.

are you fucking dyslexic or just from 3rd world shithole?

>Could this message be

Beastiality?

That was just making a joke on the phrase "wolf in sheep's clothing" though

nahhhh

Seriously

Is there any good fap material in it?

Don't be so silly "goyim".
Everything is a ploy and a hidden piece of propaganda. Literally everything. Even shoelaces.
I'm not borderline insane, you're just blind, because you don't wear tinfoil hats to block the Disney satellite ray beams. Wake up sheeple etc etc etc

Propaganda for what?
the message is so confused
its the bunny COP going yeaaaah thats OUR word, you cant use that

>Communism sort of worked in the 20th century until the Cold War drained those countries of all their resources. (thanks to America)

How fucking old are you?
Stupid fucking child

Her name is Judy.

Indeed

Bunnies are special snowflakes

its payback for Angry Birds

I'd give her MY special snow.
In her vagina.
I'm implying I'd fuck the Bunny.

t. triggered Americuck. go back to watching marvel movies on your windows computer while drinking coca cola, while im out living a free life

This is a Judy thread.

>windows computer
Is Macintosh more popular with Europeans or something? That's still American.

What did he mean by this?

I'm using the mostly European made GNU/Linux (granted, the GNU part is made by an American) on my Chinese made Lenovo computer

He's a linusfag, sudoing his root all night long.

I would insert my penis into her fine bunny buns, thrusting until a juddering climax. I would lick hungrily at her delicious cunt and run my hands all over her soft body. I would fuck her until she was begging me to stop, but I would keep going.
I would stain her white with jizz.

I have a hunch Linux isn't much more popular in Europe than in America, but I can't speak from any definite knowledge.

>propoganda

t. retard with shitty goggles

It played both pills. How dumb can you idiots be?

Shocked this thread got so large unless there's a bit of furry obsession in here.

>he didn't build his own computer

fucking eurofags

I knew this would be one of the first responses, and I was equally certain OP would be a fag and not have an answer, well done user

One thing I like about Cred Forums is you can see when the OP made no posts in the thread.

Not him, but there's little benefit to building your own machine these days. It won't save you any money and most OEM boards are the same as retail (slot wise) so the important stuff like GFX cards can still be updated.

I'm sorry your wrong and stop blaming yourself wholly for being a NEET, it will help

>It won't save you any money
K. Try to play games past 2010 and expect to pay out the ass if you don't build it yourself.