Why is nobody talking about MDE: World Peace anymore?

Why is nobody talking about MDE: World Peace anymore?

Everyone just lost their hope in trump

Is it still airing?

because I can't find the new episodes on youtube

The paid marketers aren't getting paid to market it currently.

trump losing would be a good thing 2bh

someone else who is much more well spoken and doesnt have a huge trail of dirt behind them will come along with the exact same policies.

I mean ok its not ideal to have shillary in office war mongering with russian, but trump has started something bigger than himself

Fuck that noise. Hillary is literally pining for ww3 so she and her cronies can split the spoils after.

D-didn't he kill a lot of ppl?

Because it's not good

Because the season finale was weeks ago and there's no news of a renewal yet.

Sam should play Nicolas Cage in the inevitable biopic.

It was good. But what more is there to talk about now that the season's over?

But it will be too late after this election. Hilary will bring the brown hordes and conservatives will never win another presidential election

What's the fucking point of the show

Satire you fucking nigger

If there was world peace there would be no dead dinosaur juice to power your 4x4 three story SUV you dolt.

I dunno, look at europe, specifically britain. they were much more cucked than us by theyve managed to turn the tides. it might be to late for them i guess but time will tell. point is they have been cucking themselves for decades. we're only just getting started.

>Hilary will bring the brown hordes

this is the dumbest shit that I always hear people on Cred Forums parrot from Cred Forums. it's a fucking meme

america will NEVER be like europe user. way too many gun toting bible thumpers for it to happen. if it ever did, the south might secede
you live in a bubble of confirmation bias on the internet so you think your civilization is crashing when it really isn't

Season is over, the paid shills went back to working at mcdonalds.

There were literally no paid shills, every thread was full of great discussion

>america will NEVER be like europe user

Shillary has openly stated she wants to emulate merkel

Also the wikileaks emails showed she does dream of 'open borders'

She might not be able to actually make it happen, but she will try her darndest

>used to be 20 MDE threads per day regardless of whether there was new episodes
>now there's rarely more than 1

oy vey

No shit 12 women are expected to come forward with sexual assault charges. He's finished.

If they're anything like the first 2, they'll be debunked within an hour of the story

World Peace you ignorant jackass.
What other program teaches you to make fresh tap?

I personally know 15 women raped by Bill and threatened by Hillary.
The cunt is finished.

theres nothing left to discuss. unless theres some extras released, we dont need to be discussing it

t. shitskin

false equivalency

I also know 37 women who were penetrated by Hillary when she came to their school years ago.

They won that poll on the [as] website for which show gets renewed by a landslide

will that carry an weight? has sam said anything on the subject?

I personally know 58 Hillarys who were raped by women at school last week

I believe you.
Maybe they will feel brave enough to tell their story when it's politically convenient

The visual comedy and subtle visual cues are pretty good for a tv show of its nature.

This

fuck your meme its just the truth

why do you think trump has such big support in the first place despite being a reality show host even amidst all the scandals and retarded comments and shit? even if shartlary wins and starts letting in displacement level browno's, the white communities aren't going to let them in with open arms because of some stupid idea you have of liberal open-mindedness. that plague only exists on liberal arts campuses and metropolitan areas that are already far gone

no immigration policy change will enforce brown acceptance. look at europe even those cucks are starting to finally react negatively to it, and we are way way way less cucked than them

You guys do realize that Europe is way more white then the US is, right? Even places like the UK or Sweden would have have to continue to import immigrants en masse for literally years to even get close to the ratio of non-white to white that the US already has

If Hillary wins it will be worse.
You have to admit that. She wants to expand refugee importation. That alone is millions of people who will breed like rabbits.

It really isn't a very good show. That's it.

US still has a more nationalist sentiment though, which is what really matters

I would rather stand arm to arm with blacks and spics who wanted to fight against globalism than white cucks who embrace it tee bee aych

Go write another song, Tim.

ok true

but america's non-whites are blacks and mexicans, not muslims.
blacks and mexicans are just as scared of muslims as white people.

>>someone else who is much more well spoken and doesnt have a huge trail of dirt behind them will come along with the exact same policies.

Uh, you know the Democrats can do that as well right?

Obama was basically perfect. After Hillary's 8 years they'll get some well spoken black woman like Michelle Obama and the old crusty white man will have no chance

> That alone is millions of people who will breed like rabbits.

she plans to bring in 50,000 more, thats not 'millions'

Call me a race-traitor or a cuck, but I think spics are great

>Obama was basically perfect.

you really think dems will have a chance after 16 straight years of holding office?

the only real battle will be within the republican party itself.

ok i was hyperbolic, but still.

>if he loses, he wins

because its over for now. Plus it was only 6 episodes

The only thing that isn't good is that its only 12 minutes long with 6 episodes, so there isn't much to discuss.

>so there isn't much to discuss.

There kinda was, we just discussed the fuck out of it at the time

There's so much more to discuss though

I can see it under the surface, covered in moss and seaweed. If you were to reach your hand in and grab on to a piece of seaweed, not only would you feel a sudden shock as your fingers slipped upon a great secret, but your anus would prolapse as you realize you are being fucked from behind by none other than Sam Hyde himself. It was all a ploy, an attempt to distract you from what was really happening. If only you had known...

Their marketing budget ran out.

World Peace
>White Pride
World Peace
>White Pride
WP
>WP

What did he mean by this?

we need to secure a future for white children