Saving this thread

[Dun Dun]

There is no comfier intro.

>Nearing the end of season 2
>Everything is starting to drag after Ben Horne's Civil War subplot
>Windom Earle is a boring as fuck antagonist
>Hank is written out of the show
>Audrey no longer has the hots for Cooper
>The absurd and supernatural sub plots have taken a back seat to put more focus on dumb as shit sub plots that go nowhere and have nothing to do with the central plot

Christ, you guys weren't kidding.

I was really hopping there would be more Coop, Albert, and Briggs and the mystery of the lodges, but everyone's knee deep in Josey's pussy and Earle's boring chess game.

I only got 3 episodes to go. This better be building up to something.

>This better be building up to something.

The season finale is good, but what are you expecting? The show ended. If I recall correctly, they weren't even sure if it was going to be the series finale at the time.

>should really finish s2 before s3 comes out
>I just don't care anymore

I got like 8 or so eps into S2 and that's all I could do.

Skip to the last episode at least.

to two last episodes
If i remember correctly they was good

I got to about where you are now my first time watching and gave up... about 3 or so episodes short of the finale.

Just re-watched the entire series about 2 months ago becaue I got the urge to watch the finale and the film.

Holy shit is it worth it user. The finale is great.

It wasn't. It ended on a MASSIVE cliffhanger, and then got cancelled.

>what are you expecting? The show ended.

That's got nothing to do with the show's dip in quality after the murder case is resolved near the beginning of season 2.

Executive meddling killed the show. They rushed the revelation of the killer way too early and that lead to weaker episodes afterwards as they had to restructure what the fuck the show was even going to be about.

What use to be nice flavoring around the overall murder mystery now became center stage. Coop was in the town with nothing to do for nearly 5 episodes so the show is carried by a the town's residents that have no business being center stage. James and Donna were the worst ones and the most insufferable.

You can't fault anyone for expecting the quality to continue, especially when season 2 got off to a great start. The later half of season 2 doesn't even feel like the same show.

the last two episodes are the best of the series

He was such a good guy bros, why did Donna do that to him?

Donna is the worst fucking character in the show

Obnoxious
Annoying
Dumb as fuck
Never has any actual character development. She's still the same nosey stuck up bitch by the end of the show.

Audrey on the other hand

ok, shame about the rest of the show though

it's not her fault that he was a depressed weirdo

Is this show worth watching if you know who the killer is? The main character seems like a memey faggot.

>The main character seems like a memey faggot.

What did you mean by this?

just listened to the twin peaks soundtrack and fire walk with me in 24/96 through digital crossovers and some magebuck amps and speakers in a big tuned room

>why cant fellow Cred Forums fags do audio kino like i do ?

Did BOB do anything wrong?

Get caught

He didn't take on Shelly.

Was it part of his plan?

i'm done playing your silly little games

You're a shit person user

It's so strange Americans seem to have a ton of sweet pies but no savoury ones

>jazz music starts playing

Anyone want some webms of their favourite scenes? Bored as sin.

Give me an episode and a time and I'll make a bunch.

Only kind of true. There's a great fucking pot pie place near where I used to live. They had a lamb and potato one that is truly amazing. You can also get pot pies at any grocery store (they just aren't good). Costco which most towns have, have a great chicken premade pot pie.

anyone watch nature last night about hummingbirds?

There are three main direct inconsistencies with the show, which have all been brought up here: Margaret's tattoo, the Nadine/Ed backstory, and Norma's parents. None of these inconsistencies are explained one way or the other in the book, nor is any idea of a "parallel" Twin Peaks hinted at in any form.
Though it's not explicitly presented as a "Volume 1", the book ends on what I would call a cliffhanger, and (as already mentioned) sets up a possible follow-up, which seems more likely to take the form of a second book than to be addressed in the show. Only a select few post-Season 2 events are touched upon (mainly the fates of a few characters - Annie is not one of them, and is not mentioned in any capacity), most of which were revealed in the recent Google Books leak.
dropped.

Episode 14

Anything with Ray Wise near the end of the episode

Specifically this scene

Just marathoned the pilot. Is it meant to be dark humor? Cause it's hilarious?

>trying to break the blinds
>we call her the log lady
>is this thing on?! -thank you mayor

So many weird/strange characters. I'm really enjoying it though and can't wait to see what happens when I binge the second episode.

Not kill Donna

Ok I will see what I can find to clip

I initially got confused which episode, you wanted 14th total, not the 14th of the second season. Anyway here is a nice short webm of that scene, doesn't really work so well without sound sadly.

Also a slightly lower quality longer version.

He may have been caught, but not stopped.

judging by how confused the plebs are by something as simplistic as WestWorld I can't wait to see the responses from spoon fed capeshitters when the new season roles out.

Christ

Thus scene was perfect

Thanks

I'm gonna finish the final 3.

Wish me luck senpaitachi.

Will season 3 be as comfy?

leakers indicated most of s3 takes place outside of the town of twin peaks with coop being the only returning character with a major role, so probably not.

fucking donna, start of my jewish fetish

>with coop being the only returning character with a major role
That's incorrect, though.

I'm pretty sure the majority of major characters are coming back, minus like the sheriff and donna

you think? it got hit by the spoiler purge on dugpa, along with other confirmed leaks.
they are returning but not for major roles.

>Donna Defense Force actually exists

M8 she fucked up.
Fucked up so hard it got a nigga killed.
Fuck Donna.

If my memory doesn't fail me, I think it was mentioned that some of the returning characters (Hawk, for example) are going to get more screen time and/or more significant roles in S3. So, yeah, some returning characters are going to be basically cameos, but not all of them.

>Bob is back
>Giant telling Coop no
>Briggs and Leo freaking out

It's time

the last couple episodes are great. honestly, i would do anything to watch the series again for the first time! enjoy it. even the worst season 2 is better than most tv/movies

Bump

Make a mashup of the Audrey/rich faggot plane scene with the TDKR plane scene

>This is how it ends

At least upload them on /wsg/ for sound

Anyone got a link to the q2 edit of Fire Walk with Me?