Way to ruin a character, it was so interesting until he became smoky in the last season

Way to ruin a character, it was so interesting until he became smoky in the last season

I wanted him to gain the power of a villian by his own means not by some retarde plot twist

No one cares about your complain

Locke's character was ruined because a completely different character (with completely opposite goals and motivations) impersonated him?

>he became smoky in the last season
>2016
>still doesn't understand lost

locke didn't become smoke monster. locke died when ben murdered him, that was the end of his character. smoke monster was a different character that wore a locke suit. locke was never a villain he always had the best interests of the island in mind, jack finally realized this after he went back to the island and became the new man of faith in his place.

i do

>not understanding the tragedy of John Locke

OP is a faggot

>that was the end of his character
technically his arc continued in the flash-sideways

Explain it to me instead of hurting my feelings

>tfw there was no island's plans for locke like we all expected
>tfw he was not special after all
>tfw he disnt even died in the island

So whats the deal with the statue of that anubis like monster that had 4 toes?

built by egpytians jacob brought to the island

man they really shit all over the other groups camp/base wise.

Locke was the island's prophet. Without him, Jack would have never fulfilled his destiny.

It was a narrative device used to show the audience that the island had people on it hundreds of years ago.

you missed the point locke was always a loser always meant to die like a loser

just because a good actor gave the character more deep doesnt that was the intention the writters had

if you identify with him you are a loser too

Mr Eko was to be the smoke monster but the actor thought it was racist so he quit the show.

Youre an idiot that shouldnt watch tv or speak to other humans

No one said anything about identifying yourself, the character has deep, like many others in the show, and they change along the plot

I think they didnt know what ending he should have so they pulled that forced smoke thing in the last season

they could have made him come back and go full villian if they had the courage to make him change into a "bad" person

Last season didn't happen. LOST ended at the nuke

ive never watched lost but i saw something with that guy in it with hair and its amazing what a fucking goblin he turned into

loser detected lmao get rekt

This.
Locke died. Then another character, the devil like smoke monster guy, assumed his form.

youre mean and gay

>ruin locks character by replacing him with an evil twin.
>it doesnt count cause muh lore
snidedly whiplocke did nothing wrong.