Shows that alienate white audiences

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QOu_MsjKp6s
youtube.com/watch?v=2mIzm0mP8a0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nightly Show with Charles Widmore

If we never took black people out of Africa would they have advanced to the point they are at now?

>shows that shut-in betas will never understand

>we
>implying you wouldn't have been an indentured servant

ok kid

The bar is set pretty low as is

Fuck off you filthy nigger.

i liked it

>no diversity
>2016

It's alienating since i need subs for the guys who aren't Danny Glover, they always mumble like they're a few beers deep or something

Most slaves were taking from western africa

So eastern african countries, so even places like madagascar should be utopias right?

What do you mean? The cast is all black!

Eastern/horn of Africa had the Arab slave trade for 900+ years, which actually took more slaves than the Atlantic slave trade

This show feels like a black Louie.

I really enjoy how comfy and subversive it is.

But then again, I'm black.

Couldn't be more wrong. My gf loves this show.

THICC

sexy feet

the wifes feet aren't bad either

That's the exact impression I got after the first two episode, a Black Louie. Too bad the episodes since then haven't been the same quality.

Last night's was a step in the right direction though, mostly. Except for the fake commercials.

Yeah, it doesn't have as many jokes but the ride is still amusing overall. I did immensely enjoy the "trading up" episode.

>we're friends now

But the last episode paid off better.

White people are a minority, who cares about them

Sure smells like Cred Forums in here.

imagine how black people have felt until now

i don't get it. he sleeps in bed with his girlfriend, the mother of his daughter, who goes off and dates people and cuckolds him at night?

are blacks affected by the cuck meme too now?

i'm fucking sick of this cuckolding meme that's even infecting the media.

>that's even infecting the media.
The media is the thing that's pushing it, dumb shit.

shit show 2bh

I would say that a handful of subsaharan kingdoms did have the necessary political and economic foundation to develop through peaceful trade with europeans and industrialise through their own efforts, but it would've required history to play out differently starting from late 1600s.

It's a complex relationship. Essentially he is trying to get his shit together and become a person who deserves to be with his girl. She clearly cares for him but isn't going to let herself stay in a relationship with a deadbeat if he doesn't get his shit together.

There isn't cuckoldry going on here at all, i'd say the girl makes alot of sense and isn't tying herself to him but is also rooting for him so he can be a good father. In today's society a divorce is pretty common but if two people who have a child together can be friends and create a stable environment for the child then there is nothing wrong with it. Sure it's not a nuclear family but it still creates a nurturing environment for a child, I'm sure people could probably argue that it is a better environment (I'm a traditionalist so I probably wouldn't).

Black families need some cohesion and structure even if it is as unconventional as two separate families raising one child. Black fatherhood isn't really a thing that is promoted that much these days which is a huge failing of America's social structure.

new episode was fucking terrible

New episode was hotboys. Did you get for them blowing the fuck out of trannies?

the whole episode was just sloppy. all the commercials were lame and the chat show with paper boi struck out on jokes

i fucking HATE AMERICANS
fuck america and the fat idiots running it

Stop being reasonable.

Only sjws wouldn't like that last episode.

Even the kid doesn't believe it.

donald glover is a sjw

He shit on transgender and transracial labels. Someone might have thrown him in that basket, I don't know, but he's definitely a moderate one if he is.

>shit on

wew lad. you need to get it together m8

I'm loving, so I expect it will go to shit and full-on political in season 2.

It's happened with too many shows.

>season 1
>they try really hard to do something creative
>put tons of effort in
>make it really good
>I go and tell people it's great
>can't wait for season 2

>season 2
>they've gotten rid of all subtlety
>got rid of charm I loved about s1
>try to jam way too much wackiness in
>now that show is popular, creator feels emboldened to jam personal political beliefs in
>show turns to shit
>regret recommending it to people
>drop show

opinions

no shit

Nope

Lots of people just can't accept the fact that some races are further ahead than others

Advancing "them" unnaturally can have a detrimental effect too, as people expect them to be equal, so they'll feel bad when they can't achieve the same things.

>cosby ruined this show forever

That's the real crime.

What do you mean?

he raped all of them

oh i didn't realize new eps were wednesdays

nice surprise

we'd be the slaves now and rightly so

these fake commercials are fucking stupid

last 2 eps were trash but this one was funny

i laughed harder at this more than any comedy i've seen this year.

>glasses
>tmnt shirt
>balding
>sandals
>shorts
>ugly wife

about 95% of shows today

Typical Hillary supporter

shit toes, shit nails
you must be joking

Nigga, you don't get it. That's not his girlfriend. That's baby mama.
He's a broke ass nigga who occasionally has to sleep at his baby mama's house.

Good goy!

Even less funny than the second Rick and Morty episode with intergalactic cable TV.

But I get it. Even great shows have to have a filler episode here and there.

I would imagine that this show has a large white audience, much like his music

Name one all White show that only portrays Black People negatively and stereotypical.

I'll wait.

shows I happily skip over because im not a good goyum

You can't watch reruns of the cosby show without thinking "yeah, that guy fucks drugged girls."

Donald Glover is both funny and not at all anti-white.

>didn't like the commercials

nigger isn't even a real black

he some white washed porch negro

You're trying to hard to sound black.

But Louie "Big Black Co" CK loves this show.

I mean the only reason someone would have trouble watching these shows would be the fact that they never get out, have no social struggles and never had to deal with the troubles of a relationship...

he wasnt being black you fucking tard

the nigger in question isnt a real nigger thats not trying to speak black you literal redditor

>samefagging this hard

wew

Would we have been able to take black people out of Africa if they were as advanced as non-blacks in the first place?

No. Cred Forums is loving that white Americans are going extinct.

It was the slave trade, not the slave appropriation

>we

We didn't do shit. People need to stop talking about Western slavery as though it hasn't been gone for 150 years.

I'm gonna guess the list of shows that alienate everyone who's not white audiences is a little longer.

Africa had a billion disadvantages comparable to China, a kingdom that could have taken over the world a dozen times over but left it to small ambitious groups like the Mongols, the Macedonians, the Italians, the Japanese. It's just how it is.

Europe has massive advantages in geology and was even more fertile ground for crops discovered in cultivated in the middle east as well as Cows and Chickens from china. Horses were also a huge advantage. Nothing of comparative value grows in Africa and the jungle climate creates a lot of disease. Europe and the Middle East and Russia/China have huge swaths of land you can travel easily while Africa/India most of South America are easily divided by small kingdoms who don't have to develop weapons technology or military strategy.

Look at the Vikings and Norse raiders: they had nothing up there and had to struggle to survive, they developed skirmishing, fast longboats, used the best steel swords, etc because they had to. The Phoenicians/Carthage could have destroyed Rome and the world would be insanely different but unlike the Romans who had to constantly struggle in a small territory easily divided and defended by small kingdoms, Carthage had tons of trade, tons of food, and expected everyone else to do their fighting and strategy for them.

History is too complex and nuanced for wishful thinking like 'racial superiority' to make things simple enough to understand. Reality don't work that way.

>if we never raped Africa of her natural resources, would any of the western world be as advanced as it is today?

ftfy

The family is like the most oreo Uncle Tom family you've ever seen but they still act like "muh struggle". Also there are like 2 white people in the show, his coworkers, and they all act super uptight and boring.

>Europe is more fertile
Kek great meme sjw fuck. It's mother fucking frozen half the year. North Africa can grow crops year round.

>comparing a country that formed in an isolated region thanks to being bordered by the gobi, the Himalayas, and the largest ocean in the world, to all of africa, a country people literally walked out of.

why do people just ignore geographical influences when trying to sound smart?

>North Africa can grow crops year round.
North africa is mostly desert, what are you talking about.

more like everything useful CAN grow in Europe AND they have to struggle to survive anyway (it's a huge cultural advantage).

There is no real telling why China didn't dominate everything, or why the Aztecs didn't build boats and try to take over Spain earlier than Europe or why the Sumerians didn't kill all their rivals when they had the military advantage, either. Hanibal didn't destroy Rome like he could have, Alexander didn't push harder to dominate India and he stupidly rushed into battle alone when he had no reason to or anything to prove. Genghis was a very smart man who could organize anything he wanted extremely well but then decided to divide his kingdom before his death among several successors. A lot of history doesn't make much sense - the Egyptians could have been more ambitious, the Barbarians who finally took out Rome could have rejected Christianity. So many things could have happened and simply didn't.

Does anyone else here drink IPAs while watching Game of Thrones?

I'm black, by the way.

You act like there weren't Irish and others who were slaves.

The reason for most of that is logistics. Logistics are just about impossible today, and you're talking thousands of years ago like nothing was different. The reason the roman empire pushed so far is because they had a pretty great handle on the logistics of feeding citizens and armies.

indentured servitude is a bit different from being sold by a third party to another third party to be worked to death.

>getting this triggered

But they were sold to the white slavers by black slavers mongo

There are places in Africa that we never imported slaves from that are still shitholes. Black people have done nothing to advance their society.

There are countries in Africa untouched by the west, they're all garbage.

Not all races are equal.

Deal with it.

>South Africa
>modernized nation during apartheid
>blacks take over
>it's not a third world shit hole with murder rates through the roof

Same sort of thing happened in Haiti when they booted the whites.

Coincidence?

Nigger pandering will be the death of western civilization

Cops

*now

T. Jared Diamond

>most niggers living in South Africa aren't even natives to that region, which was barely inhabited when the European settlers arrived
really makes me think

me on the left btw

I always wondered what mative americans were like technologically compared to africans considering their experience with europeans existed within a couple hundred years

Ethiopia was doing pretty damn well for itself before Italy came with muh neo Roman Empire.

I didn't choose to watch the show with the intent of being pandered to, and I still really like it. I also enjoyed Black Jesus and (earlier) Key & Peele.

I actually used to post in Cred Forums but it's exhausting listening to little poor irish white kids cry and whine about black cock all day. Shut the fuck up.

The Andean peoples had a highly developed metallurgical tradition built around bronze, the Aztecs imported that tradition yet suffered from a deficit of tin.

The view on metallurgy was also different in the New World; metal was seen as a luxury item and status symbol for the most part, Andeans certainly saw the stuff as useful for tools but that never developed anywhere towards iron due to an abundance of copper and tin.

That's my only gripe with the show, that the MC was stupid enough to have a kid with someone that is just too stuck up for him to love. The problems in their relationship, wouldn't have come up if she didn't choose to have the kid. She fucked them both and acts like a martyr.

I don't want to hate her and do feel bad for her that she lost her job but I can't help it. She's stuck up and vain which is why she hangs around with that disgusting pig Jayde.

Good job. Now you understand that this shit always happens in the black community.

Nah. Black Twitter fucks with this show. Niggas on Facebook have been talking about it. It's pretty popular among black people now.

A.K.A. white people.

I know a poor white girl who did this too, it's because she is never held accountable for her own mistakes. She's Catholic so she has to have a baby every time she gets knocked up even though the kids get no food or clothes or toys and probably won't go to school because she just swallows all of her money, which she gets from god knows where. But the *father* is the drug addict deadbeat cheater who needs to step up.

>Hurr right guys? white people are so corny do u agree?? XD

>Africa had a billion disadvantages comparable to China

I don't think there were a billion niggers in Africa until pretty recently, if even.

You are correct that having a population of black people is a huge disadvantage, though.

>tfw people unironically think China wasn't the center of the world for a good thousand years

youtube.com/watch?v=QOu_MsjKp6s

Nigga you haven't read Black Panther or what?

That's sad and all. I'm not saying this doesn't happen in white communities too. It's just it's very prevalent in the black community and needs some attention.

Eh it was more or less happening to poor people in other developed countries before there even was a black community. It's not like African Americans have a monopoly on bad life decisions.

BRUH I LOVE LEANSQUAD

I had no interest in Black Jesus until I heard McGruder created it. Should I give it a shot?

I'd recommend it.

Charlie Murphy is in it too.

He's in the newest episode of Atlanta

Im slav. So i have no white guilt.

Black and white comedians are funny to me.

Great bait thow. 8/8

How does it alienate a white audience?

Yeah the show is black but it's not super duper black.

It's made by fucking Donald Glover not 2Pac.

I feel more alienated by George Lopez than this shit

>black Justin Bieber
>not funny

It's not that at all.

Vanessa is the mother of his child not his girlfriend. There's no cucking.

>nigga give me the ball
>nigga
>NIGGER

Jhene Aiko looks much cuter without make-up, damn. She looks straight up wifable.

Yeah if we didn't mess with them at all. Just taking slaves out of Africa and into caribbean plantations didn't fuck up the whole continent. It was invasions and occuptations all over the damn continent. Every empire in europe carved up their own slice of Africa.

>It's not like African Americans have a monopoly on bad life decisions.

You'd be surprised.

your greentexted sarcasm hides your insecurities, white boy

Are you b8ing because that's not Jhene

What did Donald mean by the last episode? Am I misunderstanding it, or did he spend a large portion of the episode straight up making fun of trannys?

>I always wondered what mative americans were like technologically compared to africans
Well, it's not like there are any books about it. I guess all you can do is sit and wonder, and then post your theories on the internet.

Trannys are fun when they are just white men doing whatever they want because they are entitled by their privilege.

Well, points for effort I guess.

youtube.com/watch?v=2mIzm0mP8a0

>people can do whatever they want
>commenting on how someone is weird for doing whatever they want isn't a big deal if you aren't trying to infringe on their rights

Black twitter watches IASIP. I'm not surprised.

I don't think that's her.

Really making fun of the trans*fillintheblank* movement.

Not maliciously but how ridiculous their sense of victimhood can be.

DELETE THIS

No they should be thankful their ancestors got lucky and only had to pick cotton, instead of living in tht shithole of country. All them natural resources, all that beautiful land and for what? They live in constant war, corruption slavery even to this day. Sad really

Literally everyone that whines about this show on the left

When we talk about uncle toms, luke cage is the definition of a corncob uncle brother tom

The western world was already pretty fucking advanced before the first white man set foot in sub-Saharan Africa dumbass

>Krager
michael-richards-laugh-factory.flv

Fuck off krager you FILTHY nigger.

Are those peaches CGI'd into their mouths?

>ITT

no one ITT is a black man with a white gf

just sayin

Eric Andre

It's a filter, m8.

I am

just like the mickey's commercial: you're doing it wrong.

comeon, if you didn't laugh at the arizona iced T ("the price is on the can though"), the mickey's malt liquor ("you're drinking it wrong") and the payoff from the 3 dodge commercials (dude is a broke ass joke but AT LEAST he has a nice car) then you have no soul.

episode 7 was the first episode of the show i saw (with episode 6 re-running right after it) but that was a great episode. i'm surprised all the trans stuff got on tv desu

What the fuck are you talking about, the last episode was incredible. Yes, most of the characters are black and a large portion of the show is about black people's struggles, but that absolutely does not mean white people can't enjoy it. Its quality is universal in the sense that it's pretty out of the box, has developed many of its characters incredibly well in only like 5 episodes and the humor isn't based on black jokes.
You just saw that the characters were black, invested 0 neurons into the show while watching it, read some reviews that praised it, went on Cred Forums and posted "DUMB NIGGERS" in a random thread and unsurprisingly incorrectly concluded that it's a "black" show.

Toppest kek i've had this week.

Don't bother giving OP any (You)s, he's just another easily triggered cuck that gets riled up when he sees a darkies that resemble his mother's current lover.

Cosby was an OB, it was literally his job to grab pussy all day

mean while, tell me which characters are black or mexican on sienfeld or friends

shut the fuck up op, not everything has to revolve around white people

The ancestors of Africans are black slaves? Are youbretarded dude.
Also do you not realize that most of the fucked up shit that's happening in African countries can be traced back colonial tribal and land divisions. The colonists in Africa didn't bring "civilisation" to the continent but economic exploitation.

I'm pretty sure a white guy posts all the BLACKED threads, m8.

bump