The release of the Paramount Pictures movie Monster Trucks has been delayed for almost two years due to the special...

>the release of the Paramount Pictures movie Monster Trucks has been delayed for almost two years due to the special effects having to be entirely redone from scratch due to the disastrous test screenings that left children crying and running out of the theatre because the monsters in the trucks were considered too scary and graphic
There are professional adults in charge of making these decisions

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vrtjBEWC1_Q
youtube.com/watch?v=gvLwgXk3OxE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

?

Source please desu

They already informed their shareholders they'd be taking a hundred million dollar loss in their first financial quarter for 2017 too anticipating it bombing

youtube.com/watch?v=vrtjBEWC1_Q

looks pretty tame now

well yeah it no longer looks like a eldritch horror

I haven't bothered following this thing's prolonged delays, do we have any pictures of the old monsters or are there just reports?

I would like to see them too, the trailer monster look ok tho

I want to see what the old monsters looked like. Also that looks like it might be a fun little flick to take the kiddies to, and reminds me of when I had these growing up.

youtube.com/watch?v=gvLwgXk3OxE

>Cartoon monsters are too scary for children nowadays

Holy shit literally the pussy generation. I watched aliens as a kid for christ's sake.

The first movie my dad ever took me to see was Nightmare on Elm Street. I was four. In third grade I got sent to the principal's office one day because the night before I watched Silence of the Lambs with my parents and I kept telling the girl sitting next to me I was going to eat her liver and doing that hissing thing Hannibal Lecter does.

I'm not saying they were the greatest parents but at least I didn't grow up to be a huge pussy.

I kinda like it m8,

>I kept telling the girl sitting next to me I was going to eat her liver and doing that hissing thing Hannibal Lecter does.

It was less fedora tipping and more because I had a crush on her.

the reports are from people who saw it first hand

>and more because I had a crush on her
thats definitely fedora core

Is it? I thought they hated women. I'm not up on my lingo.

Well, just by watching the trailer I can tell this is going to be a massive flop.

Actually, women hate them. They will then go on to murder people because of how bad women hate them.

Getting molested as a child is better. At least you get angels that way.

Why do not market the movie for teenagers instead of little children?

But Corey wears a fedora. How can Corey have angels and wear a fedora? Is he the chosen one that will bring balance to the force?

Not their fault that today's kids are huge sheltered pussies who were raised by parents who want trigger warnings everywhere and avoid all possible danger.

Just release the old monster trucks as a full-blown horror film and bam, you got a freebie basically.