This man is the Jesus of capeshit. He sacrificed his career so that capeshit can be more than just glorified videogames...

This man is the Jesus of capeshit. He sacrificed his career so that capeshit can be more than just glorified videogames. People will hate him for it, but in the end, he showed that capeshit can be more than just cartoon characters throwing witty quips at each other.

superman returns proved that, if not some other movie before that. it just wasn't as gritty

Libtards just hate him because he dared to film pretty girls in sexy suits to make most feminist commentary on whole pop culture industry that explotates sex a non-cuck could ever made.
Sucker Punch is Star Troopers of it's time.

It'll be funny when it's revealed that he's been gay all this time.

DUDE MY MOVIES ARE COMPLETELY DESATURATED BECAUSE THERE'S NO OTHER WAY THE AUDIENCE WILL KNOW THE MOVIE IS SET IN A POST-9/11 WORLD LMAO

When you're a hunk surrounded by hunks and dames everybody just goes at it with everybody.

THANK YOU BASED SNYDER

what's House got to do with capeshit?

MoS and Avengers 2 had equal levels of saturation.

Difference between capeshit and capekino right here.

He's got a real visual talent, I don't want to start a marvel/DC war, but just admit that MoS alone is so much better than the whole MCU.

>The difference between capeshit and capekino is autistic over analysis.
Finally, some sense imnimn these threads.

>over analysis
It's actually pretty blatant. You'd have to be blind to miss it.

>If Jesus came back today, they would crucify him again

I agree. There's Burton, Raimi, Del Toro, and Lord Snyder. No one else even comes close. Ang Lee could join them in the sun, but sadly, I don't think he'll get another chance.

Honorable mention to Nolan for helping redeem the Bat-franchise, although I think his trilogy is vastly overrated.

>Doesn't understand that people don't think the same as him
Yeah, still autism.

>Christ Resurrected on the 3rd Day
>Superman will Resurrect on the 3rd Movie

BASED SNYDER

>forgetting Nolan
What the fuck? Also the Spider-Man movies have aged like shit. You only liked them because of the novelty.

It's too bad they will marvelify the Snyder capekino universe, like they did already with horrible Suicide Squad, Justice League will be full of fucking hamfisted and shoehorned punch lines for numales.

The Donner films have aged like shit, too. Raimi understood the character and made it live on the screen 2 out of 3 at-bats, and that's more than anyone's really managed to do with Spidey since.

It's also what brought down BvS. If the movie was strictly about Batman and Superman, it would've been a 10/10. But they had to shoehorn Justice League. Was Wonder-Woman really needed in a movie that is about the conflict between the two greatest DC heroes? Even in the climax, Batman asks Superman who the hell she is and what she's doing there. But it's all to extend into more movies. Always that shit. Neverending sequel baiting. Imagine how great it would've been if the time spent on Wonder Woman was instead diverted to Batman, Superman and Lex. It's exactly what it would've needed to win the masses over. But DC knew nobody would watch the Wonder Woman movie if she just appeared out of the blue.

This. BvS was not liked because you could see so clearly the hollywood fuckery in it, it was so blatant. but there is still some good things under it.

I'm still not sure how much of the Snyder love is facetious and how much is genuine.

>ywn be the user that shitposted so much about capekino you successfully conned a bunch of idiots into believing your ruse
They're like the A-Team of rusing

Some people geniunely like him for still attempting to make superhero movies more than just soulless assembly-line productions. A flawed artist is prefferable over the perfect salesman.

Well said.

Except:

"Alfred, I HAVE TO DESTROY THIS ALIEN NO MATTER WHAT BECAUSE HES DANGEROUS OH MY FUCK IM ANGRY AND DARK"

"Martha"

"Let's be friends"

Let's face it. Snyder's an idiot.

fucking kys cuck

there was no "ruse" child

the film came out great

You realize what Bruce was paraphrasing when he said that to Alfred, right?

Oh please give him the pasta.
I'm sure its fresh and not months stale.

Doubt it, considering people only realized it and started talking about it here around a month ago.

Maybe. You can hardly call it an air-tight script though. For that reason alone it isn't kino, like Spiderman 1 and 2 were.

It's a lot tighter than I first thought. I don't know whether it's Goyer, Terrio, or Snyder himself, but someone's figured out something really interesting you can do with characters so deeply entrenched in pop culture as some of these characters are.

They did something similar with Pa Kent's character in MoS, but in BvS, there's an allegorical angle that's pretty hard to ignore once you've noticed it. Honestly, I suspect that the more politically-motivated critics would have gone a little softer on this film if they'd picked up on it.

The politically motivated critics generally hate Snyder because they're most always liberals that don't like religious symbolism.

Really makes you think

Yeah, but if they realized that Batman was being portrayed as an irrational, murderous dickhead as an allegorical representation of post-911 America(or at least the Bush administration), I bet they'd have taken a moment to reconsider their opinions.

The funny part is that that's just the tip of this particular iceberg, and it's not nearly as cut-and-dried as just that.

>they just didn't understand
No, everyone got it. It was laid on thicker than stale honey. The movie is just fucking stupid and it spits in the eyes of every Batman fan.

Wait a minute. What happened to the Kyrptonian Ship of Solitude? Is it still up there? Still accessible? Superman has a lot to learn about Kryptonian biology and shieet.

So if Batman's post-911 America, what's the message? What about the other characters? Do they represent anything?

Also Webb and Vaughn.

The Scoutship(where he first met Jor-El) was the one that was crashed in the middle of Metropolis. That was the same ship Lex was mucking around in. It might have been destroyed during the Doomsday fight, but I'm not sure.

I can't for the life of me remember any scenes or mentions of it ascending out of the ice and flying across the globe. Care to spoonfeed me?

>Completely unsubtle religious tones makes your film art.
I guess the 2nd and 3rd matrix movies were masterpieces then.

Not a problem. Back in MoS, Zod goes to the Arctic to retrieve it in anticipation of using its birthing matrix once they recover the codex from Clark. That's the ship they're on when Clark says, "Krypton had its chance," and stops Zod from taking out the C-17 about to crash into the big Kryptonian ship, the Black Zero.

In MoS, Zod took control of it and 'killed' Jor-El' hologram and took it to Metropolis. Than Superman rammed into it, cut the control chair and it crashed.

>had the perfect set up for either Fortress of Solitude or The Watchtower
>it's still in the middle of Metropolis

You know how it's different in Snyder's two DC films? Depending on the angle you're looking at it from, it can imply different things and inform you about the characters.

In the Matrix trilogy, it tells us nothing at all new about Neo than what one of the first people to interact with him already stated overtly - "You're my savior, man, my own personal Jesus Christ."

>This man is the Jesus of capeshit

He's the jesus of shit

Is it a Millennial sophist meme to make a series of shitty points, then appeal to the crowd, as if they're not shitty, worthless points?

>poo is easy to come by
>poo is practically everywhere
>poo is high in calories

>"Let's face it...when the dust is all settled...we should all eat poo!"

Sigh. That didn't make it a good movie, not from a storytelling perspective. We'll acknowledge that he's a genius political satirist but there are rules to telling a story and he didn't follow them

Ask yourself why Superman had so few lines in the movie. There's a boring answer and one that's quite a bit more interesting.

I hope will have some cool alternative to Watchtower concept, because original base-satellite is very retarded.

>Ask yourself why Superman had so few lines in the movie. There's a boring answer and there's stupid shit I made up to make the movie seem smart

>because original base-satellite

Original justice league operated out of a cave.

With a box of scraps?

Oh, that seems legit.

>people who type the word "sigh"

Are you a tweenage girl?

No, mostly souvenirs of their defeated enemies.

Suicide Squad is shot better than MCU movies and it's far, FAR more conscious of its presentation.

Would heroes really do that?

I got to hand it to him. He managed to make people not care about Superman dying. Think about it. One of the most well known characters on earth and literally noone in the cinema cared.

He wasn't first. Singer in Returns and Jurgens in comics.
My cousin, she actually cared when he died. I didn't cared because I've got it spoiled before I saw movie.

Why was Supes such an asshole, anyway? He tries to convince Batman half-assedly, it fails and then he just decides to beat the shit of him instead.

Also he fell for the kryptonite gas grenade TWICE.

I mean I get why Batman is an asshole, but not Supes.

Also Luthor's plan "let's make it look as Superman did it, also let's use super secret boolits made out of secret proprietary alloy in our covert job" was so bad it's funny.

It's not like it's their heads above the mantle, and Batman does it all the time.

Seems petty though. Worlds Finest my ass

He fought the jew and lost.

>COMPLETELY DESATURATED
What?

>seems petty tho

you're on Cred Forums, don't act so high-fallootin