Will you go see this at cinema or will you just wait for extended version?

Will you go see this at cinema or will you just wait for extended version?

>giving DC money after bvs
no

> giving Marvel money after Iron Man 2
you did, right?

>Falling for the extended version meme

Why does DC fail so miserably compared to Marvel in making movies?

They tricked me 3 times already! They have a bad product. I don't see myself giving Tsujihara any more of my money.

>implying Rourke wasn't based.

Because they failing make flicks, they can only make kinoes

marvel started small and built up

WB just threw a a ton of money and random people at the DC properties.

>implying I went to see Iron Man 2 in theaters after seeing Mickey Rourke in the trailer

nigga pls

>Hiring a hack thats only good at adapting already established work but when he needs to actually create a story he fails miserably
>Making that hack the helm of your multi million dollar franchise
>Trying to copy Nolan's grit and aesthetic and failing
>Trying to do something that took Marvel 4 years and 5 movies in 2 movies and 4 years.
>Everytime a movie doesn't meet critical reception or it gets bad word of mouth the next movie in the lineup suffers from rewrites, reshoots to lighten tone.
>They have no faith in their own brand.

I'll watch it at cinema and I'll download the extended cut illegally.

>defeated a tank and another individual in a suit equivalent of his bar high altitude freezing in previous movie
>AHHHH HELP HE'S WHIPPING ME!!!!

I'll probably watch it on cinemas multiple times.

Never going to go see a DC movie in theaters again.

>Batman quipping and murdering
That's not even Batman. That's Ben Affleck playing himself and assembling JL

To cinema.

I'll do both, but only 'cause Snyder.

desu you right but IM2 was underrated kino tbqh

>capeshit

I'll wait till it comes on fx. For the seventh time. In the afternoon.

For better or worse, Marvel has a formula that people liked enough so they stuck with it. They also understand that superheroes are a dumb concept so they don't act pretentious about them.

WB blindly copied whatever formula they thought would be popular at the time and are more than willing to force a movie to completely switch tones at the drop of a hat. When their movies got terrible reviews they assumed that was because they were copying the wrong formula, instead of just being shit films.

>Called DCEU
>Little did we know the E would stand for all their extended editions

After BvS i'm done with capeshit. It's not even worth pirating at this point.

Neither. I don`t watch capeshit.

Why would I want LONGER shit entering my eyes? BvS was already terrible and too long so why would I want MORE?

lifelong Cred Forumsmrade here
Saw first 3 Spider-Man and GotG, no other MCU
no Man of Murder or Sons of Martha
not seeing this either

fight me

DC doesn't have that Disney money.

Well it did have based Sam Rockwell which I can't say for any DC shit they crap out

Neither

>thinks the Marvel movies are better because Marvel has more money
Iron Man 1 cost $140 mil to make. BvS cost more than $400 mil to make.

This.

>marvel started small and built up

DC tried that too and make Green Lantern.

Forever second place.

I'll just stream the cam rip

>Will you go see this at cinema
Probably but only because I want to support Affleck.

DELET THIS

cant wait for all the quips!

>I need friends

zomfg so awesome

Viewing this at the Cinema, and bringing the pen and paper for notes.

You already know the answer

>implying any of those movies was made better by a longer runtime

I watched a version with Batfleck cross-lifting, was it an extended cut?

No that's also in the theatrical version.

God, Zack Snyder and Max Landis are proof of nepotism and that you only need connections to get work in Hollywood, no matter what talent you have.

Zack shouldn't have been nothing more than a cinematographer. Like he can create beautiful shots but he fails at everything else. If it wasn't for his WB executive wife, the DCCU could have been something unique and great.

Now WB is stuck with them because all their productions and studios are own by the Snyders. They should just scrap everything, work on smaller non-capeshit projects and try again in 2018 with the Ben Affleck's Batman movie.

>giving WB money after mos

DELETE TIS

>"fix"

zack isn't responsible for the cinematography. He always has a cinematographer.

So as a Director and writer, he has no say in what his cinematographer does? He doesn't direct his cinematographer in the shots that he wants?

Obviously he has a cinematographer but the cinematographer isn't above him and I would assume he tells him what he wants.

300 and the dawn of the dead remake are the only good movies he's made. And 300 only gets a pass because it was visually interesting when released, before a million shitty copycat movies were made and bit on that style.

both.

Looks like Batman is holdng the shield, if you glance over it.

I'll wait till some homo streams it on Cred Forums. That was the only way i was able to make it through shitbusters.

This image is fucking stupid. There's no extended version of 300 or Man of Steel.

They hired Zack Snyder. It's not like they needed to hire an actually good director, look at Marvel. They just had to hire somebody that doesn't ruin everything he touches.

Still, 4 out of 6 isn't a good record.

Only (man)children watch capeshit

>only children enjoy fun
>adults only watch serious documentaries
Nice meme, bro. Here's your (You)

>Dawn of Dead extended cut

ALL OF MY WHAT

Nah, I'll wait for the MOVIE OF THE YEAR Edition to hit the bargain bin

IT HAS TWICE THE ZOMBIES

Cinema

>giving marvel money after iron man 2, thor 2 and ultron

This is really annoying.

Especially when you only watch the extended version of something and the majority of opinions are for the theatrical cut.

Dubs of Truth

I'm always there opening day for Snyderkino

Jesus what a fucking hack.
Only Watchmen and 300 are his best flicks, being the first one a carbon copy and the other for having a unique visual style that later become a tool

yeah good films generally make fans come back for more

300 was also already done before it was a movie. He just added some slo-mo and cool lighting and Gerard Butler.

Hardly an accomplishment.

after Justice League releases Zack Snyder will go down in history as the Kubrick of our generation

they hired a hack and are literally hanging on every criticism so much so that they'll reshoot and rewrite entire films weeks before they come out to change them.

it's basically some executive faggots sitting in a room in a state of hysteria screaming "WHY ISN'T IT WORKING! MARVEL MADE LOTS OF SUPERHERO FILMS! WE'RE DOING SUPERHEROES WHY ISN'T IT WORKING WHEN WE DO IT? THESE ARE THE SAME THINGS PEOPLE SHOULD LOVE THEM!"

this, he's good at the role he's playing and hopefully he will get rid of the heretic Snyder, Inshallah

I can't miss Aquamomoa and dat Mera.

they should have used Bart Allen, Miller's portrayal fits him so much better and Bart's already a time traveler.