Chris Rock used to be so good. What the fuck happened?

Chris Rock used to be so good. What the fuck happened?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9yl_hqeeANg
reddit.com/r/Cuckold
twitter.com/AnonBabble

he got rich

You get a big mainstream name, you become part of the machine, you are told what to say and do to keep your level of success, you become a political pawn for the media elites.

Celebrities are liberal zombies used to brainwash the millennials. You're all fucking cuckolds and your hobby hates you youtube.com/watch?v=9yl_hqeeANg

I thought he was relitively funny when presenting the Oscars

He was fucking awful. The worst performance of his life.

Well, he didn't said anything wrong here.

YOU'VE SEEN ALL OF THEM HAVE YOU?

Some white man injected him with liberalism to keep him down

>wite mans do this
>blak mens do that
>NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA

literally his whole act. he has no personality or actual observations outside of being black.

he did write and direct Pootie Tang

Louis "BIG..." CK directed pooty tang.

never seen it

LMAO

Paul Mooney

But Rupert Murdoch is Australian

chris rock cant be successful outside his niggerbox, this is why dave Chappelle was so ingenious he knows how entertain non-niggers aka whites.

He is anti black lives matter I think.

He wouldnt go well doing content in 2016

Chappelle: exiled to Africa
Rock: filthy rich and successful

You are the one making a statement, then asking a question...

I don't know what the fuck happened, isn't that your job?

You're the one who said "Chris Rock used to be so good." So what the fuck happened, OP?

He quit playing colleges and universities because the audience couldn't figure out if it was okay to laugh or not, and ended up sitting there in confused silence.

There are still plenty of arenas where his stand up kills. I haven't seen Chris Rock's stuff for ages but I loved his early stand up.

>hide yo' money in books. books is like kryptonite to a nigga
lol

Only brainwashed white trash (see: most of the US population) and the oligarchs which own everything down to the poisoned air you breath would be against a movement literally trying to save the world from American empire from the only place where it can be done, the inside.

I don't think you actually get what he means by that.

Who invented niggers and niggas, Who invented the toxic culture which took over hip hop and still exists to this day.

Look at the culture before the whole drug war started and the whole "gansta" meme perpetuated.

Remember when the police literally dropped a bomb on a neighborhood right here in the USA?

I don't think any of you kids have any idea what you're talking about. Brainwashed little American runts.

I'm not American.

And you're fucking nuts.

reddit.com/r/Cuckold

Only folks who have a girl in the first place can be into cuckold... This is why the Cred Forums crowd is so obsessed with that term and those people... You lot have never had a girl yet in your short, miserable, white trash lives, living with mommy and daddy.