>aloud

Really makes you think.

>aloud
Don't do this to me OP.

>aloud

>aloud

Good thread

Also, I couldn't focus on the debate everytime that fat fuck appeared on screen

you would think at a certain point he would start just duct taping two blankets together instead of trying to source human clothing that big

I believe this man has more power and influence on the election than we could ever know. This debate was likely mere entertainment for him. He's already made his decision.

No fat people are rediculious enough, if they were loud too, that would be too much.

YOU ARE A LARGE PERSON

>aloud

>aloud

o shit its op

>aloud

>aloud

that dude is a giant, I'd like to see you stop him

include me in the screencap

Just build narrow door.

Holy shit.

This, right here? This is autism. Not Cred Forums "lel autistic XDD" autism, no. This is legitimate, -medical-grade autism. This is what mothers everywhere fear when they find out they're pregnant. This is what gets put up for adoption because parents "aren't ready for this type of responsibility". This is what Midwest American idiots think comes as a result of vaccination. This is what kills families. This is what kids think of when they hear "slow". This is fucking autism. You are so fucking retarded.

I can't believe you bring this shit in here again and again and again. You listen here you underaged, shit-dicked little cum-guzzler: THIS. ISN'T. FUNNY. It's not cute or charming or something that gives people a smile, it's a waste of time, a waste of space, and an eyesore. You make me worry, really really worry about the state of my generation, where the hell is our world gonna go if it's run by shit-stained cuntminds like you that have NO originality and NO creative drive AT ALL? You contribute nothing at all to this board, nothing at all to your fellow peers. You are worse than a dumbass, my asinine little friend, you are a black hole of faggotry and stupidity. You suck in the people around you and corrupt them with your cancerous posts. Your very existence is robbing this world of all things good. Leave this place, sell your computer, and give the money to someone with brains who can wisely use it.

I am legitimately mad right now.

T H I C C