youtube.com/watch?v=VDPStT65l5A
youtube.com/watch?v=Vqz2i_RTl2A
youtube.com/watch?v=YE1J63-KE_s
gfycat
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i miss tiff

First for Scott will save the season

same

the first time they tried, Scott was on the bottom left and it collapsed before Jason could climb on top

this is what worries me, that they our just using /ourguy/ like they did with monte

whitney and the sisters put him at the bottom of their alliance. but shelby trusts him a lot.

>someone on Twitter who doesn't understand strategy actually made this

Stop lying.
They're with Scott, they just don't trust him 100%

I just hope Scott won't put up both Krusty and Danielle. They're the only people that can get nominated by Musica

which is why they abandoned him in the HOH room already and shrimpman was the only one talking to him when he was in the sand pit

Shelby
SHELBYSHELBY

they dry humping right now?

huehuehue

SQUUUUEEEEEEE

Scott's monologue to America in the HOH room shows just how based he is

>He knows exactly how bad he screwed himself with Cornbread

>He says the first week was way kore important than he could have known

I feel so fucking bad for the guy, CBS a cunt

Don't worry. He is in sequester with Cornbread. We'll see him again soon enough.

This is my theory.

cornbread was a faggot anyways

on bb budget?
no way

and Scott would have had him wrapped around his finger
Cornbread strongly mentioned Scott several times in that live DR he did.
barely mentioned shane or monte

>10/13 3:15am
>Quad Cam
>Scott discussing strategy (by himself)
>Shane and Dani are his targets
>Meanwhile, Shane and Dani are fucking.

but this may end up being better for /ourgirl/ Shelby anyway
hopefully she can float thru a few more weeks

i probably read close to 3000 reddit comments at work

as if i can remember anything and what i cherry pick doesn't matter but still i want to try
overall the majority seems like they are normal people who see the same as we do and want the same things, lots are on low motivation as well
and the comments that are really dumb and retarded are basically twitter tier posters coming over to post their views and start dumb arguments

>people who only now start to realize the stacked deck aspect
>people who still don't
>saying they just need to win veto and that it's fair forgetting the plastics need the hoh too

and i listened to rhappy hour with reddit
brent made me facepalm twice and almost quit the podcast again yet when asked about the veto he does get it
meanwhile reddit says shit like
>you can't be a have not twice in a row right?
>i wanna see how justin reacts to eating slop, and no clue for other ones
and when brent explains the veto stuff and how plastics need to choose one of the vetos that isn't the diamond one so they can at least control the re-nomination she says
>the double or boomerang pov is cool i'd want one of those
very annoying how she's been on the podcast twice now considering she's a literal retard

taran has been getting death threats for posting strategy and wants to stop posting that kinda stuff now lol

also saw a few posts that were basically one of those twitter pics with >vote this way
those get on my nerves

the two threads for a single day combined have like 4500 posts or something

krispy said 72 was her lucky number and that she almost got it tattood, the talk was how annoying she is for making it about herself again but i'm thinking what if bb knew and rigged it for her to get it as a lucky guess (which she was actually contemplating trying apparently)

this is not so interesting but while reading shit i couldn't post so it built up in my mind and i get it out like this

i haven't watch the episodes yet and apparently there was a long episode last night not sure if i can watch that right now but it seems like the episode editing is still biased as fuck

youtube.com/watch?v=XFI1ca0cBFI

>You will never have a qt squeal and jump into your arms with glee.

seriously, why even live?

>Where did my waifus go

that's probably the most he's ever been touched by a woman

2 hoh
6 nominations
0 evictions

alex winning the virginityb owl

USA USA USA USA USA USA USA

didnt realize morgan raped him too before hue got in there

muh convenient formula that says it's impossible to be racist toward white people
>mfw I'm not even white

they can fuck right out of the house

is everyone here depressed now?

I was until Scott won HOH

desu i feel the same but only because there is like 1 possibility to counter play all the retardation

i had low expectations for this season

it's over soon anyway

i'm just happy scott gets to have a harem of qts for a week and i hope we get more shelby being cute CUTE before the season ends

Dani and Shane were just straight up fucking last night presumably because she is there for her daughter or something

her child needs a sibling

when it started it felt like it came too fast and it was hard to get into it but it is a good cast and some interesting things happened
only after realizing how the votes go and the impact did it take a nosedive

i'm not sure if i can enjoy the entertainment and drama things too much, i guess i'll have to see more good in those if i'm to last a bit longer
really like the game aspect and that got butched but i can still root for a reversal

i'm also gonna be able to enjoy a trainwreck just to be able to write the season off as dogshit

for example when the plastics side gets 4-5 hohs, yet loses people every time or that one time they do get a veto but it's too late in the game and still lose someone
that would be a good moment to stop watching for me

R u all white?
Niggeritis is spreading bad this year

scott needs to unironically not put up danielle and or krispy so there is the chance they get put up from america's nom

if that happens and the american nom brings one of them then the care package needs to not become diamond veto
at this point a misfit will leave

if the america's nom voting primarily turns out to select a plastic his noms don't matter for that
they need to get the care package so that it isn't diamond veto and then win the one or one of two vetos

for the coming days it will be important they realize that somehow and play into it because let's say he puts up danielle and krispy, i don't think there is a third disliked misfit that could get nommed and thus those hoh noms secure america's nom will be a plastic

i think the chances that this week we will see a misfit nom are a lot higher, there's some really disliked people in there and not everyone votes for game but also for who they just don't enjoy seeing on top of that not everyone voting is gonna be involved in all the online talk which can lead to them just watching and being like this person is annoying i'll vote for them

so they need
hoh
the hoh not nominating danielle or krispy
america to nominate danielle or krispy
and acp to turn it into double or boomerang

the moment america noms a plastic they need veto in addition

all of this leads to securing every person eligible for eviction votes is a misfit
because
scott hoh
4 plastics
6 misfits
2 misfits and 1 plastic up = 3 - 4 loss without counting america's vote (which could tie it and let scott decide however this is in the timeline where america didn't nominate a misfit so for the vote to fall there second however they may have wanted to nom danielle or krispy but scott already put them up and the america's vote can still go to them)

i'm a white girl

did he cum?

I don't know

>having sex and not cumming
typical degenerate shit

actually they fucked. and then he fingered her. and then he asked her if she came.

all while krispy was in there. typical degenerate shit

LMAO

sucks they didnt win hoh and one is going home

black twitter

if a girl replies with that chances are she's just going to fake it the entire time shes with you so its best to drop her

I'm genuinely upset.

When did America lose their way and become pussified?

Really? Monte is a racist?

I'm disheartened. And it has nothing to do with Big Brother but with this country as a whole.

I bet he got the best boner from that.

He just lived most of /bb/'s dream. Their is a good chance he creamed his pants

vote for trump then

Did you not hear the news? Trump is a pedophile

This shit is honestly making me want to.

If you vote for Drumpf you're basically a racist

>not voting for the god emperor
-.-

Listening to RHAPPY hour now, love Brent saying Monte isn't a racist and is a really cool guy.

Why can't people be less faggy and be more like that lovable fag?

He's an older gay

he's so fucking shit and it's because i didn't have anything else for that moment that i continued that podcast episode

i dont understand, why is he shit?
he said monte is cool. just because he didnt care to see him go personally, doesnt mean hes not open minded.

also parhar and meech wanted monte to stay and think the people shouting racist are idiots. good podcast if you ask me

I can't stand Moo. I don't watch when she is on

it's because based rob and our guy taran weren't on and instead some shit head like meech that i would rate brent average on that podcast too

ha yeah. based taran is our guy, alex is a bro as well, but i like everyone on the podcast. meech can go tho

Stop it, Taran

Lel I kind of just copied the previous posters language but yeah.

Listening to podcast still, at about 26 minutes, all the podcasters going on again kind of frustrated about how Monte is NOT a racist

To the person who got upset at this podcast, are you from Black Twitter?

They did perfectly great. In fact, they might be more straight shooters than Taran and Rob some times.

Good job RHAP I applaud you all very much

post o/ if you love taran
you thought i was gonna post: post \o if you are born as a girl, and you weren't wrong because i just did

sometimes they miss some game insight things which tick me off that's all
i think you will see that for sure with meech later on in the ep

What time did shane and Danielle get freaky?

Meh okay now getting to the part where Brent is saying Alex should have done something with the other side.

That's just Brent being stupid, he's always stupid strategically. But they're all spot on in terms of character and social context. I could give a fuck if they are off on game strategy personally, I watch to see their commentary on the community reaction etc.

btw that's also why i and i think most here like taran
he doesn't miss much shit and it tends to represent many views of which we will fall in plenty of times so it's like he represents
hi taran

I'm seeing definitely haha, still though - stupid, but still right about Monte and everything

3:20 cam 3

hey faggots shut up about your faggot podcasts

Hey nigger there is nothing else to discuss right now

T houghtful
A nalytical
R easoned
A cademic
N oteworthy

Taran loves the blondes.

>tfw brunette

monte would've been up already

Anyone got a CBS All Access login for a poor South African?

i've never seen danielle have to get into the pool

I can't wait for Shelby to wake up!

seeing it on the ep now

krispy is going to have a meltdown

Another really great podcast, purdy cute grill and knows Monte isn't racist, and knows Danielles a petty bitch and the LNC sucks

youtube.com/watch?v=LlX7ih_XT5k

Does she post here

i sure hope so

she looks high af

What would you say to her if she did?

What were her thoughts on Bridgette?

Have I made it bros?

My memory sucks, sorry.

From what I remember though she's pretty damn casual about everything, doesn't get butthurt or heated. I think I remember her not being particularly impressed with Bridgettes game but also not seeing why anyone had a problem with her.

>unironically watching a cocaine whore analyze bb

Lol
I don't think she's bad and she's a bit funny and I usually just listen at work

i think the girls fucked up not going to see scott in the HoH last night

they didnt have to sleep up there but at least shelby or alex should have went up there and hung out with him a bit

the other side is going to spin that against them

I can't wait for Whitney to wake up

lol krispy was probably awake the whole time, she got up to go pee like 20 min later.

lol they literally went against the whole house to save scott and monte and everyone was mad that scott wasnt put up

comment on tweeter said that krispy later said she was awake the whole time, I heard snoring though and I don't know who else that would've been

>go check rhab
>its big meech and brent

damn

WAKEY WAKEY WAIFUS

she's awful at it, I couldn't watch for more than 20 minutes

>reddit keeps spelling Moo wrong

yea i don't think its an issue. Scott is not fond of the other side of the house.

i miss monte already

at least he gets to vote for Trump now

They don't need to be up scotts but 24/7, they spent plenty of time with him yesterday after HOH and pretty much agreed on noms (showmance again).

Did Alex not sleep upstairs and bust our boys cherry?

shelbys up

fucking roasted

jason is 6th in the jokers
cant wait for jasonfags to put him up to 3rd again

Don't vote yet. The cat ladies are all bitching about reaching their vote limit when they try to submit their first vote

we voting scott for acp?

all 20 of us

Yep yep
That seems to be the consensus on jokers and around

such a crappy acp though

make sure to share this on twitter

It really is. But hopefully that diamond pov doesn't come into play

That double pov seems to be the best bet.

what is the logic behind giving scott this weeks ACP?

I repeat, don't vote yet

so the other side doesn't get diamond power of veto I'd assume

him getting a package would also piss off krispy

You save the better ones for a plastic

just voted and it only let me vote once wtf

should've seen

If the LNC gets it, they'll pick a diamond veto. If they win veto, a qt goes home.

If Scott gets it, they can pick the boomerang veto. In that case they can still put up two LNC even if they lose veto.

This is partially dependent on twitter's nom, which I'm expecting to be Krispy. Could be wrong tho

You better be trolling

I said multiple times not to vote yet

Welcome to week 3.

Boomerang veto is best

Let's say 3 of the 6 LNC members are nominated
For the double veto, two of the remaining 3 could win a veto forcing Scott to nominate a plastic
Very long shot but possible

Keep plastics safe but save better ones for them

Is dani pregnant?

jesus shane and danielle are too much

wew shelby stank face

This was obvious early on and america rewarded their shit because of americas ongoing racist witch hunt

Where were u when monte was framed and pinned as the fall guy?

I actually think Shane would be one of the best players in the house if it weren't for Danielle. Her leaving this week will do wonders for his game

danielle hasnt had to do her punishment in over 24 hours

really lame, they better double up on her dives today or im going to be pissed

krispy getting shrimped

i bet she regrets calling scott a disgrace to big brother

better not.
all of shanes semen will get into pool

tell everyone to vote danielle for HN

shes crying about having to take a cold shower and jump in the pool

looks like they're gonna let her sleep today too

danielle sleeping again and nothing

she could literally punch one of the girls and grodner would award her HoH

if you want to wake danielle you are either racist or jealous, not someone who wants to enforce the rules

If you don't like Danielle you can stop watching. No one is forcing you too.

Would you believe how many fucking assholes told me that in the past 2 days?

oh, i love watching danielle on cam, especially last night when she got fucked

what time was eviction interview last week?

we're so blessed. she's america's sweetheart

Imagine a world where she's Americas nom and on slop
Not the best timeline but one I'd respect and hold dear

Bring me Solo and the Wookie!

#BALLSMASHERS

the reason the all girl alliance never works because 1 of them always gets in a showmance and it ruins it

none of these girls are in a showmance so it just might work

also dont forget that all 4 girls are pretty good players

i love hue and she does make some good points at the right time but for the most part shes not very good at this.. at least so far

What do you guys do to cope with how cute Shelby is?

shes the only one who can go against the late night crew and especially jason

shes the bazooka who will be very useful

ROASTED
youtube.com/watch?v=VDPStT65l5A

>please respond

I think Shelby just got a lot of irrational hate at the beginning and her humor is misunderstood.
She's handled things socially pretty well, better than others probably would in her situation, getting so much hate.
Plus the people who don't like her don't want her gone, and her alliance trusts her.

>her bf is 5'4"
no wonder manlets are furious, this is the best they can do

I was surprised by how good whitney and alex are. I think Shelby is catching on given her extreme lack of bb knowledge.

I just tough it out and hnnnnng. It's pretty hard sometimes.

ROASTED

3 niggers, a fattie, a faggot and a retard.

shelby is good you fukcing RETARDS

twitter is still going after our girls

whats their problem

gotta love jasonfags

evel dick wants the ACP to go to jason

not a bad idea so he cant get a more powerful one later

how well cornbread would have done in bb18?

roasted

yeah he's anti showmances and anti vets so he's gunning for danielle and gayson that's helpful

this is a pretty good post, lots of nice insight and good arguments
however you don't use a , before and
ROASTED

Holy shit, we might be in the clear

woo neeley said she dont trust danielle and she thinks she is even playing shane

LETS GO

Black twitter is fucking retarded

Even twitter is voting Scott. 90% of reddit is voting Scott and jokers is voting Scott. gg jasonfags

this game... is perfect
youtube.com/watch?v=Vqz2i_RTl2A

how good would he be on bb19?
keep in mind he's 6'8

dont even let that bitch finish eating

make her fetch a ball right now

I, kind of, want to be mad, but, actually, you do, in some way, have me there, user.

GB2R

All I care about is people outside of N-Word-Twitter start to realize the truth of this story, as I feel most people are. Fuck N-Word-Twitter anyways, they are a complete lost cause.

i only did it because i wanted to make a funny post with roasted and yours was the first i saw i could apply it to
we are all friends here

The obvious choice for ACP for all the LNC fags this week is Shane but it's gonna go to Scott. Not sure if America is retarded or turning on them

>danielle's dream trying to give her good game advice and she hated it

lmao

he'd have left right after Glenn
catladies don't want no geriatrics on BB

I also just wanted to make a funny reply. You're an alright guy, senpai.

black twitter? more like whack shitters

mark @MitchyMoffit 1m1 minute ago
BYE
if Neeley + Kryssie flip on Danielle you better believe that I TOO will flip.. on them. Even if that means joining the plastics #BBOTT

LOL holy shit

are these people for real i cant even tell anymore

scott is the best choice to make sure his nominees stay the same and not do so much damage to his alliance

why would any girl date anyone under 6 feet?

Jeff named his kid Lawson. That's not a first name, Jeff

word -.-

its been like 30 hours since danielle had to serve her punishment

is twitter even going to say something about it?

will BB let shelby take her costume off 30 hours early?

tbf they let Shelby wear her own shirt yesterday and she doesn't have to wear the gloves anymore

bitch please it wasnt even a couple hours

she was wearing her own shirt because the first one was giving her a rash. BB had to find a replacement

shelby up a spot on jokers

GO BACK

>Jason: We need more chocolate daddies on this show.
>Scott: Was Devin the last one?

Already passed Whitney in Alex's heart
Maybe she'll do the same to America's

It's like they choose to ignore the actual definition and create their own

Kidwell is better

Well they identify with nigger sluts like Danielle.

God damn. PC cunts are turning me into a racist.

>shilling

fuck off alex

lol twitter is actually calling to put up krispy as americas nom for turning on danielle

neeley is the one who said she doesnt trust her

oh well good enough. VOTE KRISPY FOR NOM

whitney was offered a spot on BB18 but she turned it down

who replaced her and would it have been better with whitney?

gotcha

probably day. or bronte

we would have gotten another vet besides nicole

Too risky.
Diamond is better for them especially if one of their numbers is nom'd by america

was probably bronte or moo

4pm est I think

Bridgette

roasted

Not really that's still pretty close

wait
what?

are you for the LNC?

diamond is absolutely, undeniably the worst for the Plastics+Scott

why Shelby feet so big?

It was moo

Young superfan from a midwestern state

Whitney just isn't annoying about being a fan

got my 20 votes in for Scott

Even Brent is better

the bigger the feet the better the girl

>alex's bucketlist includes the nigger infested cesspool of memphis

literally why it's the only bad part of tennessee

fuck off brent

Of course I am. I can't stand white supremecy in my house

Even Reddit is better than taran

PPV BTFO by A&W

fuck off reddit

aww it's retarded

Some of Twitter can't figure out why the care package is important, kek

It'd be hilarious if they ended up splitting their votes between Shane and Neeley

I've seen a lot of people say the power is useless and to just give it to Scott this week. It's actually the only chance the misfits have of making it through this week intact, but people are stupid. I always retweet this stuff and say "I agree!" I can't wait for Scott to get ACP, fuck twitter.

>I always retweet this stuff and say "I agree!

Thank you based user

You really are

Why is it so easy to mist people here?

Mr. Fencey Fencerton is salty today

I haven't watched the feeds for days other than last night it just feels right being here

just imagine

scott gets ACP

danielle and shane nominated

dani, krispy, jason HN's

krispy americas nom
the meltdown will be priceless

kek fencey fencerton

Ok we need to cool it with the autism. It's not funny

it's not curable...

lets watch the a-bombs

>scott wins the care package
>krispy danielle and shane are half nots
>shane and danielle nominated
>scott gets to announce that krispy was nominated by america

would be glorious watching the LNC crumble

was amazing watching the girls all stick together.
may not seem like a big deal but usually there's at least one person who would have stabbed their friends in the back for "safety"

>LNC starts backstabbing eachother
It'll be great. It's possible their hatred of Monte was their only binding connection, I'd assume they can barely tolerate each other.

A LNC implosion this week would make the first 2 weeks of hell worth it desu

Bitch isn't even worth fapping to she's that vapid and smug

whatever happened to monte calling out shane on being involved putting dani up?

did he just puss out or what

plus you know she serviced at least a 100 different cocks during an average college year

Morgan > Alex

based teenager with zero taste

she isnt smug at all, what feeds have you been watching

refill your mist bottle buddy, nothing is coming out

Downvote this faggot please: youtube.com/watch?v=YE1J63-KE_s

our glorious leader is too level headed for that

reminder to only vote dani for have-not so they're separated at night and shane can eat regular food, it'll piss her off more

>fapping to morgan

why not both

the tension between neeley and hue on that couch is THICC

danielle sleeping again

put that bitch in the pool already, that will wake her ass up

obviously

GO BACK

punishments are for whites only, they need to be knocked down a peg, ya heard?

Shrimpman is going to save this season

gfycat com/BitesizedDefinitiveArabianwildcat

reminder she talked about lifting multiple times a day
meanwhile based neely just sneaks outside and starts running

they were both fat and look at it now

didn't realize gfycat is in webm format

She power lifts twice a day. Once to get out of bed and once to get out of her corner of the couch

oh now the pool is too dirty for danielle to do her fucking punishent

this is fucking bullshit

she is literally /plg/

roasted

nice caps

underrated

GOOD GET IT THE POOL YOU DUMB BITCH

>1 time in 30+ hours

u need to chill bruh

Fore! button guy is probably afraid twitter will call him racist if he hits the button too much. Can't say I blame him

its bullshit, dont know what time they called her last in the middle of the night but it could easily by 36 hours

thats not right any way you want to spin it, they need to double her dives today to make up for it and tell her why in the DR

its just a dumb punishment you need to calm yourself

Who even watches this shit? Fucking kill yourselves

everyone else had to take theirs and she is getting a pass

gee i wonder who could be behind it

there's a lot of cute girls itt but i'm not posting the pics because i'm a gentle man

Being salty...hmm. What readily named snack is salty?? It's a mystery. You're dumb as fuck

peanuts but they were invented by a black man or something

tons of snacks are salty you dip

Jesus Christ, man! There's just some things you don't talk about in public

alex likes to nod her head when she eats

What a bro Monte was not allowing Alex to put Scott up and just going out with class all the way

our leader

some true friendships after this

maybe he'll even get a courtesy blowjob from Shelby

What other snack LITERALLY has salt in it's name??

you mean a courtesy blowj from jason

alex was the only one who was scared to put up krispy, everyone else was all in on the plan and monte even threw his hat on the floor and said lets do it

No one says i want a salted peanut do they?

not tall enough

no because its common knowledge that they are salty. they arent white tho.

yo mama

when someone posts yall unironically and you know they are from black twitter

yall crazy

I'm from Mississippi

or southern

new thread

i say yall and im not even southern or black

tip top kekkles

Best non-waifu webm in ages

>those twiglike arms
my dick can't handle it