Why did a lot of celebrities ether drop out of high school, get a GED or never went to college before they were famous?

Why did a lot of celebrities ether drop out of high school, get a GED or never went to college before they were famous?

Seriously if you look at the list it's pretty big.
collegedropoutshalloffame.com/index.htm

because they didn't want to pay extortionate amounts of money to mesmerize some "correct" opinions

But in the end they had to assume those opinions to keep their jobs.

P O T T E R Y
O
T
T
E
R
Y

Because you shouldn't let studies get in the way of your education

>Katy Perry didn't even go to high school

>Got Blacked

Makes sense

What's not to get? You don't need a degree in anthropology to play pretend on screen.

Oh shit that's deep. Also don't go to college, I get it in third world shitholes, but why the fuck would you go to college in America?

Butthurt proletarians. How does it feel serving burgers while I'm studying to become a lawyer?

you don't need university studies to be an actor/athlete/musician

Butthurt sheep. How does it feel "studying" while I'm stacking paper and fucking yo girl?

We're discussing celebs here. You think you'll make more than Tom Cruise?

because if your career's taking off when youre 16 or 17 and youre looking down the barrel of millions of dollars and fame vs completing a formal education, what are you going to choose

>Tom Cruise

Handsome Young Man who plays pretend for a living.

>Katy Perry

Awesome set of tits and a really cute face when made up and lit right.

>Jim Carrey

Pulls stupid faces.

Why would any of these people need college, at all?

Tom could've been an Olympic runner I reckon

>Implying gene modification won't allow me to live forever and fuck your bitch every day for the rest of her life.

where's M00t?

You're a proletarian.

>Be me

>Dropout of high school at 15

>Literally go and flip burgers

>Swap a bunch of jobs

>Somehow end up in middle management in business

>Earning 90k a year now and barely do anything I can identify as real work

>Have a company car

>...Miserable as fuck and want to kill myself every morning I get up for work, and literally the entire span of Thursday and Friday do nothing but think about Saturday morning.

I don't even know what I'm supposed to want anymore.

Nah. That's why he and Matt Damon are A Listers - They fake run so well you believe they're actually fast.

>They fake run so well you believe they're actually fast.

Yeah, you're wrong.

who memedegree here?

bump