youtube.com/watch?v=AQN3Q-Xb6tc
imdb.com/title/tt1198138/
youtube.com/watch?v=EEi6NhRacPY
youtube.com/watch?v=OLrYzY3jVPY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

blacked

he wants to grab the pussy

awwww

You ever go to a zoo and see one of the larger primates, not off in the distance in their enclosure doing dumb monkey stuff, but really close up like sitting against the bars of the cage, and some asshole kid is in front of you screaming at it while their horrible parents laugh and take a video on their phone, and the monkey just sits their depressed and sad and bored, then they finally walk away and you take your turn to get closer and you're only like a foot away, and suddenly it hits you that this is pretty much like a person. They're real and have emotions and thoughts and not just stupid animal instincts, and they're looking at you like a person, they're sizing you up and thinking something like, "what the fuck do you want? are you going to scream shit at me too, motherfucker?" And you feel suddenly self-conscious like you're meeting a stranger, and you have an overwhelming urge to say hello or introduce yourself somehow. And so you do, you say, "Hi.. uhh.. how are yo-", and then before you can finish the monkey gives you a bored and dejected look as if you are just another one of the screaming freaks that hassle him every day of his miserable and meaningless existence with your dumb babbling, and turns away from you. And then suddenly you feel like a piece of shit for even being a human being.

You ever do that?

ORANGED

the gorillas always look so sad at the zoo, no matter how sweet of an enclosure they have.

Orangutans though are lovin' life and captivity just fine every time I check.

Truth is you suffer from extreme autism. You weren't actually introducing yourself politely to an ape, you were screaming at it.

I wave at them

>lemme reply to this pasta dubs

That o-rang is sub human,just like a nigger and if it wasn't for the plexie glass wall it would rip off your fingers eyes and balls probably in that order,just like a nigger. If that monkey could talk liberal faggots would put them in school with your kids just like niggers.

HI WOOWIE!!!!!

You do realize that autistic faggots like you would have been euthanized in the third reich as well, right?

no, they look pretty comfy at my local zoo desu

youtube.com/watch?v=AQN3Q-Xb6tc

TANG'D.

The gorillas at the Bronx Zoo seem pretty cool. The play with their baby and seem happy to interact with the audience. Real professional zoo animals.

COCKS OUT FOR HAMMOCK

I didn't know we were larping as nazis,let me get my uniform on first.

>u jelly white bois

My cold black heart can't handle the cuteness.

Chimps maybe. Orangubros and gorillas are pretty chill.

What did he mean by this?

Me on the left

literally me

what film?

Monkino

imdb.com/title/tt1198138/

god damn it

Dustin checks in

>wait until no one is looking an put my hand through the bars
>grab his shoulder affectionately and soothingly reapeat over and over:
>"It' not your fault. It's not your fault."

God she was hot

Whats her name?

Simia Changuita

Animalkingdom Psychological Profiles in Captivity:

Gorilla: Bipolar
Dolphin: Rapist
Horses: Autistic
Dog: Downs
Cat: Sociopath
Elephant: OCD

He wanted to do some muh dikking

Elisabeth Shue

Has an animal ever raped a woman? Pretty sure he was thinking it.

wew lad

Dolphins do that a lot. Last time that happened the woman was slammed so hard she broke an arm and a leg.

IMAGINE, etc.

youtube.com/watch?v=EEi6NhRacPY

Thwnks for the cute in these dark days

youtube.com/watch?v=OLrYzY3jVPY

Cute as FUCK

If I was in a giant cage in complete safety where I get free food and free sex, I wouldnt give a shit.

Animald are super entitled

Time for you to go to jail...

Norwegian jail sure.

How is that different from sitting on Cred Forums all day?

HE

You can leave Cred Forums whenever you want

just kidding, you're here forever

Link (1986)

I think.

There's less anal rape in prison.

SHE'S TURNED THE WEANS AGAINST US

wow this might be the best gif i've ever seen

HE HAS NO STYLE!

Donkey Kong by David Cage