yes it is the purest kino

ROBBIE

no
nothing in episodes can be kino

it was only kino with the original stephanie in the original costume

youtube.com/watch?v=a9M84OUXbRY

I want to fuck Robbie Rotten.

More like Robbie Redpill.

What happened to the little grill? Is she a qt nowadays?

Unironically featured in a BLACKED video.

Left acting and does normalfag stuff.

Why would you leave acting to be a normal fag I never understood. Even being a D-list actor would be more profitable than 99% of jobs out there.

instagram.com/julia_mauriello/

Poorfag detected.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm off to go email my boss from my normalfag job and take a sick day so I can sit around all morning and afternoon getting paid to shitpost.

>compete in olympics
>make show about eating healthy to kids
>still look better than most lads in their 20's at the age of 50

technigger

I get paid to shitpost also but I could get paid to shitpost and act in tv shows or movies at the same time.

ADHD as fuck and a nightmare to work with though. One of the few (locally) known examples where you can point at why personality counts as much or more than just looks and fitness when it comes to attractiveness.

As an actor you aren't getting paid to shitpost. You're either acting or not getting paid. You can shitpost between the rare jobs you find as a D-list actor though.

Robbie rotten has cancer :(

>ADHD as fuck and a nightmare to work with though
do tell more

>even his cells are rotten to the core

Than most who?

What is there to tell? Just google an interview with the man to get a whiff at it and connect the dots on how brief his brush was with trying to make it in movies. Beyond that, he's the type of guy who kept his neighborhood awake at four in the mornings by doing renovations at a whim, swore actors off of working with him after suffering through the original Lazy Town stage shows, and drove co workers insane on the Lazy Town set by changing things at a whim, scolding them for not being to keep up with whatever he was thinking but failed to say aloud and again when those whims of his didn't work out because they failed to confront with how the set up was that day.
Great form, built an empire on an idea he followed trough obsessively, but a pain and an asshole beyond that.

I blame Stan Lee