The Americans

>WTF was her problem!
>dude! church LMAO!
>Have you ever wanted to slap the shit out of such a qt so bad?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dYQpPYrEbKg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How come we never see any squatting in a show full of russian spies?

might be because of her absent parents

She was like 14 and was an spoiled white American living in a suburb

Once she realised what were their parents doing she started supporting them, in the last episodes she even suggested she'd like to work with them

gtfo

why are you implying we haven't finished it, does it make you feel superior

eh?

If her parents really were russians they would have laid the fucking hammer down on this entitled bitch more than once

She's the best part of the show now. Trail of corpses incoming.

You think? I have no idea what they're gonna do in S5 but it's about time for FBI man vs the Jennings right

Here your (you)

I just want you to know, it's appreciated

soixante neuf hon hon hon

>It's a(nother) bad wig episode

>ywn have to seduce this little thing as a part of your job

Are they the perfect couple?
youtube.com/watch?v=dYQpPYrEbKg

>he's welsh
wtf, always so weird to be surprised by their normal accent

Because they're spies, duh. The first thing the KGB would teach them is to not squat and give away their allegiances.

>Phillip had the training and fortitude to lead her along up until the point of actual fucking while she was just throwing it at him.
Based

thanks for the webms based user comrad

Paige...!?

>"come join us"

Better body than most 19 year olds

not this one

No. She was annoying for a minute but the last season redeemed her and made her arc interesting.

that's a nice ass, loved the shots in the show where she was on her bed barefoot and feet up too

so wait did she have sex with Stans son in the last episode?

I doubt it but they were fooling around, lucky bastard

Actually true. Especially since they were both the survivor of WW2, and Elizabeth had some hardcore mom. So shit like lying, let alone outing your family to the enemy would not be tolerated

Yeah, I get that they softened up but they should have had at least one smackdown moment with her, especially when she fucking risked all their lives

I did enjoy the fuck out of that "you're stuck with your fucking church now" lecture

goddamn you've got a lot, got some nina webm's too? I miss Nina so much, it's not fair

they should have set the show in 2016. they would be hacking emails for Trump.

did that comment sound interesting in your head, at least you posted a decent pic

Did he?

I'm certainly very suspicious, I really thought they were gonna go that route or something like it, I thought paige had a crush on the pastor and couldn't be this stupid for jesus

Why is so many of the actors white? When I last visited the US I only saw spics and nigs

>first episode
>first scene
>Phillips is jogging in Adidas tracksuit
>spies

it's set in the eighties you fucking retard

Nice shitpost friendo

seems like Welsh is an accent that never sounds the same coming from two different people

First time I heard it desu, googled it to see if he wasn't just joking around

They always do American accents so easily while we cant do the various UK accents worth a shit

Yeah I had no idea he wasn't American, english Jamie Bamber (bsg) is another one that's good at it, really weird hearing him speak english the first time

Tfw i dropped this shit after the first season (boring) but those delicious qts make me have second thoughts

Jesus christ, why do amerilads shitpost about european countries being >90% white being muslim when it's barely 60% in the us?

it is more of a background show but still pretty comfy, not very suspenseful unfortunately

because that 60% is almost 200 million people

>come brother, mom and dad gave me an idea...