Pitch me an It's Always Sunny episode revolving around Cred Forums

Let's see what can you come up with

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lyQPpv2RZAY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

why? whom are you?

>The Gang Baneposts

The gang discovers banepost ingredients. Mac gets offended at people saying big guy for you.

The Gang Gets Cancelled

>Nobody wants to be a janitor for free because that's Charlie work

>The Gang Meet Black Lives Matter

Dennis and Mac Join BLM to meet women. Frank joins in and incites a race riot after referring to jungle fever. Dee dons blackface to do one of her comedy characters but somehow passes as black and gets caught up in the riot until someone discovers she is actually in blackface. Charlie is on Cred Forums trying to understand why black people are so pissed off.

Needs a better charlie plot. But I love it.

The Charlie plot was literally because I didn't see OP wanted the episode to revolve around Cred Forums.

>Charlie discovers Cred Forums and shows it to everyone.
>Dennis posts his picture in a faces of Cred Forums thread and gets addicted to getting (you)'s all episode.
>Dee finds a naked picture of herself posted and freaks out, begins to hunt down the men who might have posted it.
>Mac, tagging along with Dee, thinks her naked picture was posted by the next Fappening guy and tries to find the hacker.
>Charlie slowly becomes redpilled and tries to redpill Frank who instead becomes radical and tries to bomb a finance/government building.

>Dennis ends up posting his penis, gets tons of (you)s because of how weird it looks and promptly quits posting
>Dee and Mac find the source of her leak, a guy Dee slept with who turns out to be very attractive and charming. Dee is somehow no longer upset and tries to sleep with him again, but he promptly rejects her.
>Charlie, due to his dyslexia, has been getting most of his "redpilled" information wrong, realizes he shouldnt be going on a website that is mostly text-bases
>Frank abandons his plan to blow up the establishment, knocks himself out growing "crystals" from a Cred Forums recipe that actually just makes mustard gas.
>Everyone hates the website and themselves

Pretty good but needs supporting characters

10/10 would watch

The Gang all use Cred Forums but don't want the others to know they're been red pilled on pol

Everytime a news story comes on TV about a minority committing a felony they all over exaggerate how surprised they are because they're totally not reading (((things))) on Cred Forums

the gang gets v&

>Mac gets upset about being called a faggot on /fit/
>Dee camwhores on /soc/ only to discover frank has been paying her
>dennis makes r8 threads on /r9k/ trying to be a five star man
>Charlie thinks it's all stupid and goes on reddit for kitten mitten sales
>frank is on Cred Forums and gets arrested for threatening the Jews with his gun

I feel like Charlie Rules the World is the closest the show will ever get before it just because a cringey shout out to "internet nerds"

The gang wouldn't be very computer literate. I see Dee and Dennis being the most knowledgable and they'd just have facebook or something.

got the biggest laugh out of me

What's Cred Forums?

Dennis on /r9k/ is pretty funny

>>frank is on Cred Forums and gets arrested for threatening the Jews with his gun

The gang questions the holocaust

>The Gang replaces their writers with females and minorities so they make the worse ever

I'm sure they can do that without the Cred Forums subplot.

>Mac learns about Cred Forums and starts to browse /fit/
>he gets upset that people are saying he is a faggot who doesn't know how to work out
>he talks about it with Charlie
>Charlie starts posting on Cred Forums. He types like shit but he's so autistic his posts always get a shitton of replies
>he introduces it to Frank
>Frank starts browsing Cred Forums to complain about Jews and millenials, namefagging as Dr.Mantis Toboggan
>he starts saying Paddy's needs a mascot and he introduces Pepe to the Gang
>Charlie becomes obsessed with Pepe and incorporates a shitty frog mask into his Greenman costume
>Dennis and Dee start to attentionwhore on /soc/ and competing over who gets the most replies per thread

>Dee dons blackface to do one of her comedy characters but somehow passes as black and gets caught up in the riot until someone discovers she is actually in blackface.

Genius.

>Dee accidentally shouts something in her white voice
>Black people turn and look at her
>cue the music

youtube.com/watch?v=lyQPpv2RZAY

This. I'd watch this.

It needs a "WTF is a Kek and Lel" moment, where they make fun of it, but then start using it incorrectly.. or not, that's probally lame af. I'm out.

That explains the drop in quality